Welcome to your guide to the best Pigeon Forge treehouse rentals!
My boyfriend and I love Tennessee and are always looking for cozy treehouses in the state. So we spent the last two weeks scouring the area for the best treehouses and came across many great places with luxury amenities, serene views, and secluded locations.
After much back and forth and roughing it out in each treehouse, we narrowed down our list of the top three rentals with the best amenities, hosts, locations, and overall value.
Our goal with this article is to help you save time and effort in finding the best Pigeon Forge treehouses by sharing our personal experiences. So each rental mentioned below is the best of the best, and you’re guaranteed a relaxing stay no matter your choice.
Let me see the best treehouses in Pigeon Forge!
The Treehouse – Best Treehouse Cabin Pigeon Forge
Source: booking.com The Treehouse – Best Treehouse Cabin Pigeon Forge
My boyfriend and I are returning guests at the treehouse cabin in the Sherwood Forest Retreat since we’ve had some amazing stays here. The treehouse has a great location in a secluded community, with peaceful views of the mountains and trees, while still being close to downtown Pigeon Forge for a quick grocery run or dining out.
We had an amazing time at this treehouse, which resembles a modern cabin from its many amenities like a fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances, a flat-screen TV in the living room, and a beautifully furnished bedroom. However, our favorite part was the wraparound deck, which gave the best mountain views, and we enjoyed many morning coffees and breakfasts here.
So if you’re looking for a family vacation rental, book the Sherwood treehouse, as it’s one of the best tree house cabins in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Here’s why:
- The entertainment facilities: The treehouse has a spacious loft with a huge pool table, real arcade games, and access to the community swimming pool.
- The amenities: The treehouse is equipped with all modern amenities, such as a full kitchen and bathroom, a spacious bedroom with a soaking tub on the side, a private hot tub, a gas fireplace, and good internet accessibility.
- The comfort and convenience: The owners have designed the treehouse for utmost comfort, with touches like high-quality bed linens, towels, furnishings, outdoor seating on the porch to enjoy the views, a large dining table, a washer/dryer, and much more.
We had a terrific time at this treehouse and can hardly find any fault with our stay. However, one small concern is the overall upkeep of the treehouse, as some corners could use more cleaning, and some appliances needed replacement.
- The treehouse is beautifully furnished and centrally located,
- The hosts are quick to respond to guest issues.
- There’s plenty of privacy and spaces to find seclusion in and around the treehouse.
- Guests can use the media room with the pool table and arcade games for entertainment.
- There are good restaurants and stores nearby in town.
- The treehouse is in need of maintenance, such as replacing appliances and better cleanliness.
- The hot tub doesn’t work sometimes (a call to the hosts can fix this.)
Overall, we love the treehouse for its serene location, views, and facilities, and it’s one of Pigeon Forge’s best treetop cabins.
TreEscape by The Treehouse Guys – Luxury Treehouse built by The Treehouse Guys of the DIY show Pigeon Forge
Source: vrbo.com Luxury treehouse by The Treehouse Guys – best treehouse rental in the Great Smoky Mountains
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Treehouse Guys’ treehouse cabin and had a fantastic time. The gorgeous treehouse has a prime location with Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg minutes away while having its secluded nook in the woods.
We loved this rental for its many luxury amenities, including high-quality wooden furnishings and unique architectural touches like four live trees growing through the treehouse. However, our favorite parts were the outdoor spaces, including a spacious deck overlooking the forest and a downstairs level with comfortable outdoor seating, a fire pit, and a grill.
In addition, our hosts were friendly and efficient and ensured our stay was comfortable.
So make sure to book the TreEscape treehouse for a quiet writer’s retreat or a honeymoon getaway, as it’s one of the best luxury treehouses in Pigeon Forge. Here’s why:
- The outdoor spaces: The treehouse has a beautiful outdoor crows nest deck with Adirondack chairs and bar stools for dining and entertaining and a lower level deck with two swing chairs, a fire pit, and a charcoal grill for BBQs and campfires.
- The amenities: The treehouse has a full kitchen, a tiled bathroom with a lovely corner shower, a comfortable bedroom with windows looking into the forest, lots of natural sunlight, wooden furnishings, and much more.
- The functionality: The treehouse also functions as a dedicated workspace, with high-speed internet and cell connectivity, many secluded spaces to work, and a peaceful environment with no interruptions.
We had the best time at this treehouse and encountered no issues. However, guests should note that the bedroom gets warm at night, as there’s no fan or option to lower the AC temperature.
- The treehouse is immaculate, well-maintained, and easily accessible.
- The hosts are terrific and take good care of you throughout your stay.
- The central location places the treehouse close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for shopping and dining out.
- The treehouse is a short drive to the Great Smoky Mountains and the National park.
- The outdoor spaces have fun amenities, which make staying here the best experience.
- The bedroom gets warm at night, and there’s no option to lower the AC (we recommend bringing a portable fan.)
Overall, this is a terrific luxury retreat in the Smoky Mountains, ideal for small groups and couples.
Indoor Treehouse – Best Family Treehouse Rentals Pigeon Forge
Source: vrbo.com Indoor Treehouse – Best Family treehouse rentals pigeon forge
My boyfriend and I recently took a family vacation at the Summit treehouse lodge on Bluff Mountains, and our group had the best time. The spacious treehouse has a prime location in Sevierville, close to many outdoor attractions in the Smokies and Pigeon Forge. In addition, the hosts, Melissa, and her family, are fantastic and ensure your group has a wonderful time.
In the huge compound that can sleep twenty-two people comfortably, there are six beds and four baths, a full kitchen ideal for cooking for large parties, a spacious living room, many entertainment rooms, and secluded outdoor spaces to enjoy mountain views. However, our favorite part was the upstairs loft, perfect for enjoying some alone time with a coffee or a book.
So make sure to book the Summit treehouse for your next family getaway, as it’s one of the best treehouse rentals in Pigeon Forge, TN. Here’s why:
- The entertainment facilities: The treehouse has a game room with a pool table and arcade games, a theater room for watching movies in 4K, and a playroom for kids and teens with PlayStations and an Xbox.
- The indoor spaces: The treehouse has incredible living spaces, such as the master bedroom with a private balcony, a roomy living and dining area for eating and entertaining, a secluded loft with great furniture, an indoor hot tub, and much more.
- The amenities: The treehouse has good quality furnishings and linens, a full kitchen with all the essentials, a washer and dryer unit, high-speed Wi-Fi, central heating & air conditioning, a stone gas fireplace in the living room, flat-screen TVs in every room, and more.
The only small negative we encountered during our stay was the lack of cleanliness in the kitchen area, as the oven was unusable and the microwave needed maintenance.
- The treehouse is immaculate, well-maintained, and has all the amenities you’ll need.
- The hosts are friendly and responsive throughout your stay.
- The theater, game, and treehouse rooms provide ample entertainment for all ages.
- There are well-furnished outdoor spaces for enjoying meals and entertaining.
- The treehouse is close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for any town activities.
- The kitchen appliances needed cleaning and maintenance.
- There was no garbage disposal in the treehouse or nearby.
Overall, we had an amazing time at the Summit tree house rentals in Pigeon Forge, and we consider it the best rental for large groups and families.
Beaver’s Treehouse – The Unforgettable Family Trip Treehouse
Source: vrbo.com Beaver’s Treehouse, treehouse rentals Pigeon Forge
My boyfriend and I invited our families and had an amazing stay at the Beaver’s Treehouse in the Sherwood Forest Resort. The modern cabin is a four-bedroom, four-bath luxury retreat with amazing amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, dining table for eight, laundry, hot tub, private sauna, pool table, and indoor pool.
We loved playing games in the loft; the mountain view was stunning. Since it was summer, we also used the outdoor communal swimming pool. We gathered around the gas fireplace in the evenings and enjoyed family movies in the theater room.
My favorite outings were the nearby Wild Bear Falls Indoor Water Park and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum. We even took a few great hikes near the tree house.
This spot is the best treehouse cabin Pigeon Forge offers for families with all the high-end amenities. Here are three reasons you will love this treehouse rental:
- Property activities: This treehouse cabin has a theater room, hot tub, private sauna, indoor pool, game room with a pool table, fireplace, and communal outdoor pool.
- The View: This spacious treehouse deck offers a stunning mountain and forest view, and it is perfect for watching the sunset in the evenings.
- Nearby attractions: Within minutes from the rental are attractions like Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum, Wild Bear Falls Indoor Water Park, Gatlinburg SkyLift Park, and more.
This place is one of the top family Pigeon Forge treehouse rentals. However, the kitchen could have used a good cleaning. We found some dusty areas throughout the interior, but it did not bother us much.
- Have a girls’ spa day in the sauna, hot tub, and indoor pool.
- Enjoy a peaceful morning coffee overlooking the lush trees and mountains while listening to the birds.
- Have a family movie night in the theater room.
- Have some beers and play pool in the game room.
- The cleaning service can do a better job, especially cleaning the kitchen and utensils.
The Popular Treehouse in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek – Built by the “Treehouse Masters” and Pete Nelson
Source: Airbnb.com The Poplar in Treehouse Grove, Gatlinburg treehouses
My boyfriend and I loved spending time alone at the Poplar treehouse cabin in Treehouse Grove at Norton creek. It is well-designed with all the needed features and amenities (as you would expect from Pete Nelson properties from Treehouse Masters.)
We loved using the community grills and sitting out on the private balcony. The picnic table area was fun to use for meals. We also tried some fly fishing for the first time. The location is perfect, right in the Great Smoky Mountains.
This Treehouse Grove getaway is perfect for couples visiting Pigeon Forge, the Smokey Mountains, and Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Here are more reasons to stay at this treehouse cabin:
- Beautiful property: The Treehouse Masters cabin by Pete Nelson is perfectly planned with great details, modern design, and functional space, to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Gatlinburg treehouse location: This is a great Gatlinburg sleeps treehouse close to all the city excitement yet tucked away in the Great Smoky Mountains. There is so much to do here.
- Amenities: The fire pit, picnic table, spacious private balcony, and BBQ grill will let you relax with many activities in your yard.
This spot is one of the best tree house rentals for couples. We loved the surroundings and interior design offered in this Gatlinburg treehouse. However, I would have preferred a full kitchen with a stove and a washing machine.
- Enjoy a peaceful meal or your morning coffee surrounded by lush forest views.
- Explore downtown Gatlinburg for great restaurants and shopping.
- Head to the Great Smoky Mountains to explore trails and observe native plants and wildlife.
- Spend some time grilling and hanging out in the picnic area.
- This rental is one of the treetop cabins without a full kitchen and washing machine.
Treehouse River Lodge – The Best treehouse rental for a Group Luxury Retreat with a Private Indoor Pool
Source: Airbnb.com Treehouse River Lodge, treehouse rentals Pigeon Forge
This rental is another one of the great luxury treehouses for large groups. We stayed here with our friends, and everyone agreed it was one of the top Pigeon Forge sleeps available. The two-story cabin is made of the main cabin and attached treehouse cabin. The interior is designed as a modern cabin, and we loved the full kitchen and bathrooms.
I enjoyed the spa area, hot tub, and indoor pool with a lazy river feature. My boyfriend loved the game room area, pool table, and theater area for movie night. We took a day trip to the Great Smoky Mountains and enjoyed a great hike and bird watching.
This place is one of the special tree house rentals for family reunions and small events with friends. Here are three reasons you will enjoy staying here:
- Luxury amenities: This treehouse cabin has everything you need to relax, including a forest view, swimming pool, spa, hot tub, fire pit, and much more!
- Suitable for many guests: This is one of the rare treehouse rentals that can sleep up to 18 people. There are seven bathrooms and five bedrooms.
- Location: Asides from being close to the Smoky Mountains, the property is close to fun attractions like the Hollywood Wax Museum, Alcatraz East Crime Museum, and great bars and restaurants.
This treehouse cabin offers amazing amenities and accommodates large groups. However, the interior was not clean, and the hosts could better clean some bathrooms and kitchen areas. It didn’t bother us much, but we re-washed the dishes.
- Plan a family reunion or a girl’s weekend getaway in this luxurious treehouse mansion.
- Make a spa day by soaking in the hot tub, using the sauna and swimming pool, and playing in the lazy river feature.
- Visit all the great museums nearby.
- Visit the Smoky Mountains and National park for great outdoor activities.
- This treehouse cabin could use better cleaning services.
What are the best treehouse cabins in Pigeon Forge?
Treehouse rentals in Pigeon Forge are one of a kind, as they include tree top cabins, luxury treehouses, and lodges. Among them, the TreEscape tree house by the Tree house Guys, the Sanctuary Treehouse Resort, and the Sherwood treehouse are some of the best, as they have great amenities such as hot tubs, plus spacious outdoor decks, and are uniquely designed treehouse rentals that promise an unforgettable family trip, honeymoon, or solo retreat in Pigeon Forge.
What’s the best treehouse in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek?
The Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek has some of the best treehouse rentals in Pigeon Forge, as Pete Nelson of the Treehouse Masters built them. These rentals are ideal for all ages and group sizes, as they have modern amenities, terrific views, and many more perks in a secluded setting.
Is the Treehouse River lodge location worth a visit?
The treehouse River Lodge is a terrific rental for people seeking a luxury vacation in Pigeon Forge. The lodge features a private indoor pool, a lazy river, a spa area, a theater with sleeper sofas, and a recreation loft.
What amenities does Pigeon Forge TN sleeps offer?
Pigeon Forge treehouse rentals offer some of the best amenities in the state and region. Many include spa options, including swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, and tree houses cabin comforts like a fireplace, fire pit, and balconies with majestic views.
What’s the best Luxury Treehouses rental in Pigeon Forge, TN?
The Treehouse River Lodge is one of the best treehouse rentals offering complete luxury. This Pigeon Forge treasure offers a spa area, hot tub, indoor pool, lazy river feature, and game room. The treehouse river lodge location is nearby attractions like the Hollywood Wax Museum, Alcatraz East Crime Museum, and great bars and restaurants in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
What are the Vrbo best tree houses for Families?
Beaver’s Treehouse in Sherwood Forest Resort is a perfect getaway for families. The tree house cabin offers a sap with a swimming pool, game room, and other fun additions like a theater room for family movie night. It’s also one of the best treetop cabins Gatlinburg offers for families that love exploring the outdoors, close to the Great Smoky Mountains.
What other treehouse rentals does Pigeon Forge offer that just missed the list?
Check out the Sanctuary Treehouse Resort in the Smoky Mountains for more options. The resort offers many communal luxury amenities and is working on being the largest resort in the area. Another option is Rachel’s Tree House, perfect for two guests. The treehouse cabin is one of the Vrbo Most Unique Treehouse—Rachel’s Tree House, located in Pigeon Forge, TN, near a creek and lush woods.
Winding Up The Best Tree House Rentals Pigeon Forge
If you’re looking for the best Pigeon Forge, TN sleeps, book its gorgeous treehouse rentals, guaranteeing a relaxing stay from their secluded locations, with modern amenities and the best hosts.
Looking for family-friendly treehouse rentals pigeon forge? Book the Summit treehouse.
Need a treehouse for a romantic getaway? Don’t miss the Sherwood Treehouse.
The best Pigeon Forge treehouse rentals have something for everyone!
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian