Couples and adventure lovers gather around for the best-of-the-best treehouse rentals in Montville!
My boyfriend and I took a great summer trip to Australia, exploring amazing treehouse rentals in Montville. We hit the road and explored the sunshine coast seeking out the best treehouses, and found some amazing rentals.
We stayed in some excellent rentals thanks to online reviews, travel agencies, and consulting with the locals. Here we narrowed our picks to the top three based on best views, location, luxury amenities, host interaction, and overall experience.
Our goal with this article is to save you time and effort and give you the best value by sharing our personal experience and recommending the best treehouse rentals, perfect for your needs and wants. We picked only the best, so each place guarantees a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.
Warning: Each one of these treehouses is amazing. You will want to visit them all!
Let’s jump in and find your perfect Montville treehouse!
The Treehouse at Kondalilla Eco Resort – The Luxurious Romantic Getaway With a Swimming Pool
Source: booking.com Kondalilla Eco Resort
My boyfriend and I loved this spacious free-standing studio treehouse near the Kondalilla National park. We loved all the tree house features, including free internet access, air conditioning, jetted spa bath, a fireplace, and a private balcony. We loved to relax outdoors with a view of the rainforest and creek. The property is near Kondalilla National Park and Kondalilla Falls for a great walk or hike.
The resort’s shared facilities are close to the treehouse, including two swimming pools, a restaurant, and a bar, boasting stunning views in all directions. I loved the free daily breakfast hamper freshly prepared. If you prefer something else or have dietary restrictions, make special requests beforehand.
The Treehouse at Kondalilla Eco Resort is a luxurious and relaxing retreat for couples. Here are the top three reasons you need to visit:
- Resort facilities: The tree house has a fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom, jetted bathtub, and air-conditioned studio. At the same time, all guests enjoy resort amenities like swimming pools, a restaurant, and a bar.
- The location: Surrounded by a lush forest and creek, the tree house is close to Kondalilla National Park, Kondalilla Falls, Triunia National Park, and Baxter Falls.
- Great service: The staff is friendly, and the front desk is always available to help or give information about the property and surrounding activities.
The studio treehouse in Kondalilla Eco Resort is our favorite luxury stay, and it’s hard to find fault with the property. However, check-out is between 9 am. and 10 am, which is early. Late check-out is subject to availability, so we could not take advantage of this service. Also, check-in is from 3 pm to 4 pm, and you should make arrangements for any advance or late arrival ahead of time.
- Have your morning coffee on the private deck overlooking a lush rainforest.
- Enjoy the free daily breakfast hamper or eat at the property restaurant.
- Take a swim in the immaculate free swimming pool.
- Soak in your private jetted tub with a good book.
- Easily visit the nearby Kondalilla National Park and Kondalilla Falls Montville for outdoor activities.
- The check-out time is an early departure between 9 am. and 10 am.
- Contact the property if you need a later check-in than the 3 pm to 4 pm slot.
Treetops Seaview Montville Treehouse – The Most Secluded Getaway for Couples by Magical Montville Village
Source: Airbnb.com Treetops Seaview Montville village
Treetops Seaview Montville, located next to Magical Montville Village, is an immaculate studio apartment perfect for a secluded and luxurious getaway. My boyfriend and I loved the surrounding hinterland and Sunshine coast views. We felt peaceful and secluded despite being close to all the resort amenities.
The interior is stunning, with modern furniture, a double spa bath, a fireplace, and a stunning outdoor seating area with the best view. A free daily breakfast hamper is included with the stay, and the food is delicious. This property is a fully air-conditioned tree house, which is important in the tropical weather, and it also has a kitchen, which satisfies all our needs. We appreciated the free self-parking.
Rosemarie and Sarah were great hosts and accommodating about our arrival and check-out times. Treetops’ accommodation was the best on our trip, and I am sure guests enjoyed their flexibility. We loved that it was close to Flame Hill Vineyard, where we had a great walk and tour.
Treetops Seaview Montville tree houses surpassed all our expectations. Here are the reasons this will be your favorite stay near Montville:
- Immaculate interior and view: The tree house has all the luxury and comfort you need, including a private balcony with a stunning view, air conditioning, a double spa bath with a view, seclusion, and a spacious living area with oversized windows.
- Free daily breakfast hamper: The breakfast service is delicious, healthy, and fresh. You are able to enjoy it from the comfort of your balcony or take it on the go.
- Perfect location: We loved being close to downtown Montville and Flame Hill Vineyard. There are also excellent water activities at nearby Lake Baroon.
We loved the Treetops Seaview Montville tree house and treetops accommodation and wished to visit again. The only fault is that there is no flat screen tv (we didn’t miss it much), and no washer.
- Take a couples bath in the immaculate double spa bath for two while enjoying a jungle view.
- Have your free daily breakfast hamper on the private balcony, or take it to go.
- Explore downtown Montville for great restaurants and shops.
- Take a great walk through the nearby Flame Hill Vineyard.
- Visit the Kenilworth Cheese Factory for a unique experience.
- Because we had a longer stay, I would have loved a washer and dryer inside the tree house.
- There is no flat-screen tv (which you won’t miss much!)
The Blak Shak Treehouse – The Best Sunshine Coast hinterland location for Couples
Source: Airbnb.com The Blak Shak – luxury Montville treehouse
The Blak Shak is in the heart of the Sunshine Coast hinterland and is a unique and peaceful place for couples. We adored this cozy one-bedroom, one-bath tree house with a private balcony and stunning mountain view. I loved a change from the resort treehouses and enjoyed the almost 3-acre property on an old pineapple and banana farm.
The location was perfect for all kinds of activities, and we enjoyed exploring the Sunshine coast hinterland, downtown Montville and Kondalilla National park. This rental is an air-conditioned tree house with 1 queen bed, a fully equipped kitchen, spa bath soaking tub, free secured parking on the property, and a fireplace. In the evenings, we enjoyed the outdoor fire pit.
This place was one of our favorite tree houses recommended to us by recent guests. You will love your stay here because:
- Great location: It’s easy to enjoy the Sunshine coast, Kondalilla National park, downtown Palmwoods, and Montville.
- Comfortable interior: The tree house has a warm cabin feel with great decor, a fully equipped kitchen, a fireplace, a free washer in the unit, and other home-like amenities.
- Friendly hosts: Emily and Adam quickly accommodated us and responded to all our messages quickly. They helped us find great restaurants nearby and respected our special requests.
The Blak Shak was an excellent and peaceful stay. We had great communication with the property directly, and it was hard to find fault with the rental. The hosts live on the property but are super respectful, and we didn’t even notice they were there.
- Prepare a romantic meal in the fully equipped kitchenette and enjoy it on the private balcony.
- Have your morning coffee nestled in the jungle leaves and views of mountains and valleys.
- Explore the nearby cities of Palmwoods and Montville for great shopping and restaurants.
- Go for a great walk or kike at the stunning nearby parks.
- The hosts live on the property, but their home doesn’t face the treehouse, and we did not even notice them.
Winding Up: The Best Treehouse Rentals in Montville
Montville and the Sunshine Coast region offer the perfect escape into a tropical paradise for couples.
Looking for luxury treehouses in Montville? We’ve selected the top romantic getaways Montville offers, focusing on secluded and unique accommodations Montville has in its range of Montville treehouse accommodation. Each one ensures an exceptional treehouse experience in Australia, and we’ve personally loved staying in all of them.
Whether it’s Montville rainforest retreat or family treehouse rentals in Australia, Montville’s best treehouses cater to every taste. Explore our Montville travel guide to find your dream hideaway in these eco-friendly stays Montville offers.
Ready for a thrilling treehouse vacation in Australia? Check the availability of your favorite treehouse, including weekend treehouse rentals Montville, and embrace one of the best places to stay Montville has to offer in exotic lodging in Australia. Experience luxury accommodations Sunshine Coast today!
What accommodations do Montville tree house cabins offer?
Montville tree houses have some of the best accommodations and amenities. Asides from comfortable living spaces with full bathrooms, spas, fully equipped kitchens, comfortable beds, and stunning private decks boasting stunning views, they also offer resort accommodations. Many rentals include swimming pools, restaurants, free breakfast, and much more. Some properties allow pets.
What’s the best studio treehouse rental in Montville?
If you want the best studio treehouse in Montville, pick the free-standing treehouse at Kondalilla Eco Resort. The rental has great tree house features like free internet access, air conditioning, jetted spa bath, a fireplace, and a private balcony. It also offers a free swimming pool, restaurant, bar, and helpful staff.
What’s the best way to book a Montville tree house?
The easiest and most secure way to book a Montville tree house is on the sites we have provided. Here you can check the prices, confirm your arrival time and pay with a credit card. Leave contact details and check the special requests box if you need extra beds or other accommodations. You can get in touch with most of the hosts directly.
Last Updated on December 11, 2023 by Brian