Welcome fellow lovebirds, to the most romantic cabins in Wisconsin!
My boyfriend and I often vacation in Wisconsin over the summer, and one thing we can never get over is the amazing cabin rentals with hot tubs! You can find gorgeous ones with lakefront views in secluded forests and boasting rustic interiors, which are perfect for a romantic getaway.
So we took a road trip to find the best romantic cabins in Wisconsin with hot tubs by taking recommendations from locals, searching online, and testing each cabin for ourselves. After much back and forth and weighing the pros and cons, we finally narrowed it down to the top five cabins in Wisconsin, which had the best amenities, views, hosts, and of course – hot tubs!
Our goal with this article is to help you save time and effort in finding the best Wisconsin cabins by sharing our personal experiences. So each rental mentioned below is the best of the best, and you’re guaranteed a relaxing stay no matter which one you choose.
Let me see the cozy Wisconsin cabins already!
Lake Superior Barn Cabin – Best Wisconsin Cabins for a Romantic Celebration
Source: vrbo.com Lake Superior Barn Cabin
If you’re looking for a cabin to celebrate an anniversary weekend or host family for a special occasion, the Lake Superior cabin rental is your best option. My boyfriend and I stayed at this cabin with friends for our fifth-year anniversary and had the most amazing time. The cabin has a perfect location for a romantic getaway on 320 acres of remote wilderness and a sandy beach on the south shore of Lake Superior.
We fell in love with the stunning interiors, which can accommodate up to twenty people from six bedrooms and four bathrooms, a beautiful kitchen, loft, living area, and dining space. However, our favorite place was the spacious deck with ample seating, lake views, and a huge outdoor hot tub.
In addition, the cabin is hosted by Tom, who’s a terrific host and ensures guests have a comfortable stay.
So make sure to book the Lake Superior cabin for a secluded getaway. Here’s why we consider it the best:
- The comfortable amenities: The cabin promises a relaxing stay with amenities like comfortable bedding, bathrooms stocked with all the essentials, a fully equipped kitchen with cooking basics, plenty of books and games to keep entertained, an outdoor hot tub, a fireplace to snuggle indoors, heated floors, and even a large fire pit overlooking the bluff outdoors.
- The spaces: The cabin has a huge kitchen so you can prepare meals for large groups, a beautiful dining space, a loft, big bedrooms, an outdoor shower space, a game room with a ping pong table, shuffleboard, and an Apple TV, and a wrap-around deck on the first floor overlooking the property and lake.
- The location: The cabin is very close to Duluth, the Apostle Islands, Bayfield, the South Shore of Lake Superior, and is surrounded by Brule River State Forest. Guests can enjoy canoeing on the lake, picking fruits from the grounds in summer, and the distant lights from towns and the Two Harbors at night.
We had an amazing time at this cabin without any complaints; however, guests should know that the place needs overall maintenance as some furniture pieces are run down, and you need to bring essentials like toilet paper.
- The cabin is in a secluded location with no other rentals nearby.
- The hosts are friendly and accommodating throughout.
- There’s a private sauna with a hot tub in the outdoor area.
- Guests can embark on outdoor adventures in the vast property and lake nearby.
- The fire pit and fireplace come with ample firewood.
- The cabin needs maintenance as some furniture is run down.
- There is weak Wi-Fi connectivity in the area.
Overall, we had a relaxing time with the whole family for our anniversary weekend at this cabin, and it’s ideal for a small wedding reception, bachelor/bachelorette party, or couple’s getaway in Wisconsin.
Walnut Creek Cabin
Source: vrbo.com Walnut Creek Cabin
My boyfriend and I are returning guests at the Walnut Creek Cabin, as it’s one of our favorite rentals for a romantic retreat in Wisconsin. The gorgeous cabin has an ideal location in Ferryville, close to the Mississippi River with views of rolling hills, and promises complete privacy in its secluded setting.
We loved the newly furnished interiors of this cabin, which include rustic furniture, modern luxury amenities, and beautiful spaces like a screened-in porch with a dining area and a loft bedroom overlooking the property. Of course, our favorite spot was the hot tub and the fire pit with a seating area that gave the best views of the hills.
So make sure to book the Walnut Creek cabin for your next couple’s escape, as it’s one of the most beautiful Wisconsin cabins with hot tubs. Here’s why:
- The modern amenities: The cabin has all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay, such as high-quality bed linens, a well-stocked kitchen, a gas fireplace and TV in the living room, a private bedroom with a washer/dryer, a dining space on the screened-in porch, and much more.
- The attention to detail: The owners have put a lot of thought into making the cabin special, with details like a Saatva luxury mattress made of eco-friendly materials in the loft, cozy seating areas and reading nooks throughout the place, all utensils and cooking basics in the kitchen, and games to keep entertained.
- The location: The cabin is located close to the Mississippi River where you can enjoy water sports, and fishing, the Rush Creek State Nature Preserve for hiking trails and spotting wildlife, cross-country skiing, sledding, and snowmobiling around the creek, and much more.
One small issue we faced during our stay here was the number of wasps coming in despite the screened-in porch, especially during the evening, so we couldn’t stay out for long.
- The cabin is clean, well-maintained, and beautifully decorated.
- There’s a well-equipped kitchen with all the essentials needed.
- The location is ideal for hiking, taking nature walks, and trying snow sports in winter.
- This is a pet-friendly cabin, so you can bring your furry friends along.
- You can spot hummingbirds, goldfinches, and other beautiful birds in the gorgeous garden.
- There are wasps coming in from the front porch.
Overall, we had a terrific time at this Wisconsin cabin and considered it one of the best cabin rentals for a romantic break.
Wisconsin Dells Cabin – Best Luxury Cabin in Wisconsin
Source: vrbo.com Wisconsin Dells Luxury Cabin
Spoil your partner with a romantic vacation at one of the most luxurious lakefront rentals in Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Dells cabin in Green Lake County on Lake Puckaway. My boyfriend and I rented this cabin on a local’s recommendation and had a fantastic time. Known as Adeline’s House of Cool, this cabin has 300 feet of channel frontage and is surrounded by a stunning private estate.
We loved staying in this extravagant cabin, which has six beautiful bedrooms and three bathrooms, perfect for hosting friends and family, a fully equipped kitchen, two dining areas, a BBQ patio, and a game room. However, the best feature is the house’s 20-foot long and 6-foot deep custom-built hot tub, which is in a gorgeous room with ample light, and a swim-up fireplace.
In addition, the owner and architect, Brian, is terrific and ensures guests are comfortable during their stay here.
So book Adeline’s cabin for a stay steeped in luxury, as it’s one of the most romantic cabins in Wisconsin with hot tubs. Here’s why:
- The amenities: This cabin offers every facility you’ll need, such as fully-furnished bedrooms with private access to the wrap-around deck, five porch swings, two swinging day beds, two lounge spaces on each floor with a stone fireplace, a full kitchen, high tech amenities and a huge hot tub in the game room, and much more for guests to explore on arrival.
- The luxurious interiors: The cabin has stained-glass windows and art pieces, a game room with a pool table, arcade games and the deep hot tub, an antique jukebox, piano, pinball machine, slot machine, a 20-foot bar, and a huge wood-burning fireplace, antique taxidermy pieces, and high-quality furniture throughout the space.
- The comfort and convenience: The cabin offers complete privacy from its secluded location, all the facilities you need for a relaxing stay, great hosts, many spaces to relax and spend a romantic evening indoors and outdoors, and beautiful gardens to explore.
However, guests should consider before booking that they need to pay extra for using some things around the cabin, such as the laundry room, pool table, jukebox, and bar fridge. But you can enjoy the place just fine even without these amenities.
- The cabin is immaculate, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The property manager and owner are friendly and responsive to guest queries.
- There is a fireman’s pole in the cabin for moving between the floors.
- The hot tub can easily accommodate 10-12 people and doesn’t get too hot.
- The location is close to Wisconsin Dells and some great Amish stores and attractions.
- You have to pay to use the laundry room and entertainment facilities.
- The channel around the estate is covered with algae and doesn’t allow water access.
Overall, we had the best time at this cabin, and we highly recommend it to couples looking for high-end cabin rentals with hot tubs in Wisconsin.
Riverside Cabin in the Woods – Most Secluded Cabin in Wisconsin
Source: airbnb.com Riverside Cabin in the Woods
My boyfriend and I are returning guests at the riverside cabin on Prairie Farm, as it’s one of the most beautiful and secluded cabins in Wisconsin. The beautiful rental is located on thirteen acres of private woodland and riverfront, with direct access to the water steps from the cabin.
We always have an amazing time at this cabin, which has gorgeous spaces such as a loft bedroom with views of the river, functionality from its full kitchen, and midcentury furnishings around the place. Our favorite part was taking the provided canoe for a ride on the river and soaking in the relaxing hot tub at the end of the day.
In addition, the cabin is hosted by Elisabeth, who’s friendly and communicates well with guests throughout their stay.
So book the cozy riverside cabin for a quiet weekend with your loved ones, as it’s one of the best Wisconsin cabins with hot tubs. Here’s why:
- The outdoor activities: Guests can enjoy boating on the river, spot wildlife like deer, beaver, bald eagles, and heron, fish from the private pier, explore the forest and freshwater creek, and take a leisurely walk around acres of pine trees and nature trails on the property.
- The spaces: The cabin has a private bedroom, a loft bedroom, a bathroom with a soaking tub for one, a front deck facing the garden and river, a spacious living room with a TV, a full kitchen, and small nooks to enjoy some alone time.
- The amenities: The cabin is styled with midcentury furniture, a modern kitchen, a bath with a hot tub, heated stone floors, high-speed Wi-Fi, a TV and DVD player, Bluetooth sound system, two queen-sized beds, a private boat, and much more.
We had a terrific time at this cabin without any issues, but one thing to consider is that the steps leading to the loft are steep and difficult to climb, especially for the elderly or children.
- The cabin is clean, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The host is friendly and responsive throughout your stay.
- The cabin is close to the Twin Cities for shopping and dining out.
- The hosts provide a Pack-n-Play if you have small children coming.
- There are great hiking trails and natural beauty in this tranquil location.
- There’s a steep ladder leading to the loft, which can be difficult to climb multiple times a day.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Riverside Cabin immensely and consider it a terrific rental for a romantic holiday in Wisconsin.
Adorable Lakefront Cabin with Hot Tub
Source: airbnb.com Adorable Lakefront Cabin with HOT TUB
If you need a relaxing retreat in Wisconsin that’s right on the water, book the Big Lake Cabin in Gresham, which is one of our favorites. With a large cabin overlooking the private lake and floating dock, guests will love trying water activities in summer and skiing on the frozen lake during winter.
My boyfriend and I have rented this cabin a few times with family and friends, and we love entertaining from its spacious front porch facing the lake, cooking from its newly remodeled kitchen, and ending a day with a soak in the large hot tub. Our favorite activity here is taking out the owner’s paddle boat on the lake and taking a swim around the private floating dock.
In addition, the cabin is hosted by Amanda, who’s a terrific host and ensures you have a comfortable stay.
So book the adorable lake cabin for a summer getaway, as it’s one of the best cabins in Wisconsin with hot tubs. Here’s why:
- The amenities: The cabin has a private bedroom with a queen bed and bath, bunk beds and a sleeper sofa in the entertainment room, a TV, board games and plenty of books, a fully-equipped kitchen, a six to eight-person hot tub, an outdoor fire pit with seating, and a well-furnished front porch with amazing lakeside views.
- The location: The cabin has a secluded location facing the private lake and dock, nearly forty feet in front of the rental, with complete access to the water and dock. The cabin is also close to a great local restaurant and bar, a short drive away.
- The water activities: During summer, guests can enjoy water sports, take the paddle boat out on the lake, fish from the floating dock, and swim in the private, peaceful waters. Whereas during winter, they can try cross-country skiing and ice fishing.
One thing guests should consider before booking is that there is limited to no cell service in the cabin, and Wi-Fi signals also get weak at times.
- The cabin is very clean, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- There is a well-kept fire pit outdoors with ample seating and firewood provided.
- The cabin is a short distance from outdoor attractions and nearby eateries.
- The cabin has an indoor fireplace, a heated front porch, and an outdoor hot tub.
- The fridge was well-stocked, and there were extra towels and blankets.
- There is limited cell service and Wi-Fi in and around the cabin.
Overall, we had an amazing time at the Big Lake cabin, and the rental has a great location to relax among nature in Wisconsin.
What’s the benefit of staying at The Cabin on Hidden Creek in Wisconsin?
Located in Ferryville, Wisconsin, the cabin on Hidden Creek is one of the best waterfront rentals in Wisconsin for a romantic getaway. The rental is close to a private stream on the Mississippi River, with access to the best hiking trails in Iowa’s Yellow River State Forest and Mount Hosmer Park. In addition, guests can enjoy modern amenities here, such as taking a relaxing soak from the outdoor hot tub, roomy interiors, and all the essentials needed for a vacation.
What are the best Lake Beulah cabin rentals with hot tubs?
Waterfront cabins are all the rage in Wisconsin, and you can rent the most adorable one for couples near Lake Beulah in Mukwonago. The rental can accommodate two people comfortably from its cozy interiors featuring a stone fireplace, a hot tub, and a spacious master bedroom with access to an outdoor deck, offering views of crops and groves of trees in a secluded location.
Are there good cabin rentals near Castle Rock Lake?
The Castle Rock cottage is a terrific rental in Wisconsin, located on three acres near the lake and close to snowmobile trails. The owners offer kayaks to ride on the lake, and it’s safe for swimming as well. There is also a fire pit, hot tub, and a screened-in porch with comfy furniture for enjoying waterfront views from indoors.
Winding Up: The Best Romantic Cabins in Wisconsin with Hot Tubs
If your idea of a relaxing vacation means a secluded cabin, lakefront views, and a relaxing hot tub to soak in at the end of the day, then you’ve come to the right place. The cabins in Wisconsin offer just this and so much more, so you can rent the ideal location for your honeymoon, babymoon, or special surprise for a loved one from the gorgeous cabins mentioned in this article.
Need a spacious cabin with a large hot tub in Wisconsin? Book the Lake Superior Barn cabin and the Wisconsin Dells cabin.
Looking for a cabin for a romantic getaway and cozy hot tub? Don’t miss the Riverside Cabin and the Walnut Creek cabin.
The cabins with a hot tub in Wisconsin guarantee a romantic vacation like no other!
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian