Fall in love again in the best-of-the-best Pacific Northwest cabins in Washington State!
My boyfriend and I love exploring Wahington state for its breathtaking natural beauty, so when we had the chance to explore the state this year, we spent all of our time hunting for the ideal romantic cabins with hot tubs we could find.
We came across amazing cabin rentals in forests lakeside with stunning views, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, and near great ski resort areas. We stayed in the best cabins, perfect for romantic getaways with luxury amenities, stunning views, endless outdoor activities, and beautiful locations.
We prepared for our trip by researching online reviews and recommendations, visiting local rental companies, and consulting our friends from the area. We found the best cabins that suit everyone’s budget, needs, and interests.
This article aims to give you the best experience while saving you money and time, and we took a lot into consideration to narrow down our pics to the six best romantic getaway cabins in Washington.
We offer our personal experience and rank the cabins based on location, view, nearby activities, amenities, and overall experience.
All the cabins on this list are top-notch, so all you have to do is pick your favorite for a guaranteed romantic vibe and an incredible stay.
Source: Airbnb.com, Wander A Frame | Refresh | Explore | By Mt. Baker
Charming Cedar Chalet – Secluded A-Frame cabin with a Covered Hot Tub Near Mt. Baker and Best Hiking Trails
Source: Charming Cedar Chalet – Outside Private Wooden Hot Tub
My boyfriend and I didn’t want to leave the Charming Cedar Chalet Cabin. We loved the location, the nearby activities, and all the great amenities. The interior is spacious with an upstairs loft bedroom with two separate sleeping areas, two queen beds, one bathroom, a comfortable living room, and a fully equipped kitchen. We loved the wood-burning stove, which created an ideal cozy space.
The outside is even more beautiful, with a spacious deck, cedar hot tub, and an outdoor fire pit surrounded by tall lush trees. We loved the bubbling hot tub and gas grill and used both fully.
The cabin rental also has access to some luxury communal amenities like a communal swimming pool in the summer, tennis courts, and a community game room. Mt. Baker was a stunning place to explore all the endless hiking trails like Heliotrope Ridge Trailhead, Church Mountain Trailhead, and Excelsior Pass Trailhead.
This rental was our top pick for a romantic cabin getaway in Washington State because of all the amenities and nearby activities. Here’s why you’ll want to stay here:
- Amenities: The cabin has all the comforts of home, with additional luxuries like a covered outdoor hot tub, fire pit, comfortable deck, and gas grill.
- Shared accommodations: The property has access to a communal seasonal swimming pool, tennis courts, and a well-stocked game room.
- Nearby activities: Asides from the endless hiking trails, mountain bike trails, and forests, the ski slopes are only 20 minutes away.
This cabin rental is truly special, and we loved everything about it. The only thing some visitors might have an issue with is the cell reception. Because the cabin is in the mountains, there is no cell reception, but there is Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy a peaceful outdoor meal surrounded by the forest.
- Gather around the fire pit for roasting marshmallows and hot dogs.
- Go for a relaxing hike right off the property.
- Hit the slopes for skiing and snowboarding.
- Soak in the unique luxurious hot tub after a day out.
- There is no cell reception on the mountain.
The Tye Haus – Cute A-Frame Cabin in Timber Lane Village – Best Romantic Cabin near Steven’s Pass Ski Resort
Source: Tye Haus – A-Frame Cabin in Timber Lane Village
We loved this one-bedroom, one-bath A-frame cabin located in the gorgeous private community of Timber Lane Village. The location is amazing and close to hiking, biking, and Steven’s Pass Ski Resort. The cozy cabin rental has a private community beach set on the Skykomish River, perfect for picnics and water activities. The modern and romantic cabin is also pet-friendly.
We spent much time outdoors on the large deck and soaking in the private hot tub. The interior was clean, comfortable, and full of natural light from the custom glass surround windows.
The one-bedroom, one-batch cabin has a queen bed in the upstairs loft bedroom and additional sleeping spots in the sitting area with a twin bed and a fold-out couch. We felt pampered with all modern appliances, a fully equipped kitchen, a romantic wood-burning stove, and a small dining area.
This rental was our second favorite cabin in Washington state, with great access to all outdoor activities and privacy. Here’s why you’ll want to stay here:
- Location: The cabin has easy access to the private community beach and is close to Steven’s Pass Ski Resort, Beckler Peak Trailhead, and Skykomish River.
- Amenities: The A-frame cabin has a hot tub, a comfortable interior with modern appliances, and a full kitchen and bathroom.
- Outdoor activities: From this cabin, it’s easy to go hiking, biking, fishing, tubing, kayaking, and enjoy all the winter activities on the mountain.
This hideaway is one of the best romantic cabins in the state, so it’s hard to find fault with it. The only thing I could think of is that it doesn’t have a washer and dryer. We had been traveling for a while, so a spot to do the laundry would have been appreciated.
- Spend the day on the relaxing private community beach, soaking up the sun and BBQing.
- Take a relaxing walk or hike through the forest.
- Prepare a romantic meal for two in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Curl up with a good book next to the wood-burning stove.
- Relay in the private hot tub after a day of exploring.
- The cabin doesn’t have a washer and dryer.
The Wander A Frame Cabin – Inviting A-frame cabin in a Pacific Northwest Location Close to North Cascades National Park
Source: Airbnb.com, Wander A Frame | Refresh | Explore | By Mt. Baker
This unique cabin was a fun stay for my boyfriend and me. The one-bedroom, one-bath, the tiny cabin is comfortable and well-furnished. It sleeps up to four guests with a queen bed, twin beds, and a full fold-out bed.
The inside has all the comforts of the home, including a luxury bathroom with a heated stone floor and spa-style shower, a fully stocked kitchen, a wood-burning stove, a small dining table, and a laundry room. Also, we appreciated the all-organic shampoo, conditioner, and soap cozy two-person sofa. The hot tub is clean and private, and the outdoor patio space is well-maintained.
What we loved the most was the great location surrounded by amazing sites like the Mt. Baker National Forest and the North Cascades National Park. There were many opportunities to go hiking, bird watching, fly fishing, and rafting. We loved visiting Seattle and Bellingham for shopping, amazing restaurants, and great bars.
This cute frame cabin is one of the top rentals for couples looking to be close to the forest, mountain, and city. Here are some of the reasons you should stay here:
- Location: The cabin is near all the great outdoor activities, including snowboarding, hiking, swimming, and exploring great towns and restaurants.
- Accommodations: Though the cabin rental is not large, it has everything you need, including a luxury bathroom, a sleeping loft, a fully equipped kitchen, and a hot tub.
- The Value: The cabin comfortably sleeps two to four people and is a great value for the money, especially due to the location.
This rental is truly one of the best cabins in the state, and we loved our extended weekend here. The only negative thing I noticed is that the cabin doesn’t have air conditioning. However, we didn’t need it during our stay.
- Explore amazing restaurants and bars in Bellingham, or make it a day trip to Seattle.
- Head to one of the many hiking trails and enjoy the native plants and birds.
- Hit the slopes for world-class snowboarding.
- Enjoy a quiet cup of coffee surrounded by a lush forest.
- Soak in the private hot tub after a day out.
- The cabin doesn’t have air conditioning.
The Cabin 135 – Luxury Cabin Renatl close to Mount Rainier National Park, with a Private Hot Tub, Sauna, and Community Swimming Hole
Source: Airbnb.com, Cozy Cabin @ Mt Rainier: Private Hot Tub & Sauna, Washington State
My boyfriend and I found peace at this cozy one-bedroom, one-bath cabin rental with a covered porch. We loved all the luxury it offered, like the hot tub, sauna, fire pit surrounded by chairs and seating area, gas grill, and private yard. The inside is equally beautiful, with a nice fireplace, a loft bedroom with a queen bed, a flat-screen smart TV with all the streaming subscriptions, and a much-appreciated washer and dryer. This cabin is an adult-only property.
The location is excellent, with a nearby community swimming hole (Paradise Estates community) and great Mount Rainier National Park activities. We even made a breathtaking short trip to the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge and loved the Northwest Trek Wildlife Park. Tressa and Kyle are great hosts and very responsive to all questions.
This modern cabin is a perfect romantic getaway spot for two. Here are three reasons to book it right away:
- Luxury amenities: The cabin rental has a hot tub, sauna, fire pit, spacious yard, all the modern appliances, and a comfortable, cozy interior, perfect for a couples getaway.
- Great location: The cabin is near great hiking trails, Mount Rainier National Park, the coastline, and our favorite, the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.
- Outdoor activities: During our stay, it was easy to go swimming, take nature walks and hikes, explore Mount Rainier National Park, and observe lots of wildlife.
Though this is one of the best romantic cabins in Washington state, the cell service is spotty due to the location. There is good Wi-Fi, however, so most won’t mind.
- Gather around the private outdoor fire pit and roast smores on the fire.
- Explore the lush trails for wildlife and native plants.
- Relax in the covered hot tub.
- Treat yourself to some time in the luxury sauna.
- Enjoy reading on the private covered porch.
- The cell service is weak, but there is good Wi-Fi.
The Chipmunk Lodge – Modern Cabin at the Foothills of the Cascade Mountains and Near Lake Wenatchee
Source: Airbnb.com, The Chipmunk Lodge, Hot Tub, Close to Lake, Hiking, Golf
The Chipmunk Lodge is in the Pine River Ranch community in the stunning Cascade Mountains. We loved all the nearby activities and great places to visit, like the nearby Lake Wenatchee and Stevens Pass Ski Resort. We even took a day trip to the Columbia River Gorge, which was an amazing experience and an easy drive.
The cabin is wonderful and has a comfortable living room with a futon and dining area, a master bedroom with a queen bed, and a second bedroom with a double bed, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, and laundry. We loved spending time on the covered porch with a propane fire pit and bubbling hot tub.
This special rental made it onto our list of best cabin rentals in Washington because of its great location and relaxing surroundings. Make sure to book the cabin for the following reasons:
- Activities for everyone: This cabin offers nearby activities for everyone’s taste, including swimming, kayaking, hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, and wildlife observation.
- Amenities: It’s easy to relax with great amenities in this cabin, like the covered hot tub, fire pit, relaxing covered porch, and spacious interior with a gorgeous master bedroom.
- Forest view: We loved the lush forest surrounding the cabin, especially when sitting on the covered porch.
This modern cabin is a perfect place to relax and explore the outdoors. I would only mention that the cabin doesn’t have Wi-Fi. We did not mind and saw it as a welcome break from our phones.
- Spend the day skiing or snowboarding at Stevens Pass Ski Resort.
- Go swimming and kayaking at Lake Wenatchee.
- Set out on a day trip to the Columbia River Gorge.
- Soak in the secluded hot tub after a day of hiking.
- Relax around the fire pit on the cool summer evenings.
- The cabin does not have Wi-Fi.
The Cove Cabin on Lake Sutherland- The Best Private Lake Cabin Near Olympic National Park
Source: Airbnb.com, The Cove, Private Lake cabin W/ Hot tub
The Cove made our top romantic getaway cabins in Washington state because of the stunning view and comfortable interior. The cabin has three bedrooms and sleeps up to six people, two queen beds, and a queen-sized sofa bed in the loft. There is also a small dining area, a full kitchen, and a washer and dryer.
We loved the wood-burning stove and spacious deck overlooking the lake. The cabin provides a beautiful lake, mountain view, and easy access to the Olympic National Park. The private hot tub is clean and spacous.
This rental is one of the most romantic cabins with a stunning view. Make sure to book it because:
- The View: This cabin is perfectly placed over Lake Sutherland and has a stunning view of the water and mountains.
- The amenities: This cabin rental has all the comforts of a home with modern appliances, a washer and dryer, a comfortable living space, a spacious deck, a hot tub, and a fire pit.
- Nearby attractions: Aside from being right on the lake, this cabin is close to the Olympic National Park, a great place for outdoor activities or just relaxing in nature.
This rental is also one of our favorite romantic cabins in Washington State and provides slightly different surroundings than the rest of the cabins on the list. We loved it. However, remember that the nearest store is over 20 minutes away, so stock up on supplies to save yourself multiple trips.
- Spend the day enjoying outdoor activities at the Olympic National Park.
- Enjoy an outdoor meal on the deck overlooking the lake and mountain background.
- Enjoy star gazing off the deck while gathered around the fire pit.
- Relax in the spacious hot tub, tucked away for maximum privacy.
- The nearest grocery store is over twenty minutes away, so stock up on supplies ahead of time.
Wrapping up: Best romantic cabins in Washington state with hot tubs
The Pacific Northwest and Washington State have some of the most beautiful natural attractions in the country and the world. It is home to lush forests, towering mountains, a stunning ocean coastline, and much more. This fact makes it an ideal spot for the perfect romantic getaway.
My boyfriend and I have diligently researched and stayed in many romantic cabins throughout the state, searching for the ultimate rentals. That’s why we are sure that no matter which one of the cabins mentioned above you choose, you will have an incredible experiance.
Whether you want to spend time in the cozy cabin with luxury amenities or explore the outdoors, we have your pick.
Warning: You’ll love all the cabins on this list!
What’s the best cabin in Washington State for exploring North Cascades National Park?
The Wander A Frame Cabin is the best Pacific Northwest cabin near the North Cascades National Park. The romantic cabin rental has one bedroom, a luxury bathroom with a heated stone floor and a spa-style shower, a fully stocked kitchen, a wood-burning stove, and a laundry room. It also has a private hot tub and an outdoor patio.
What accommodations do most romantic cabins in Washington State offer?
Most Washington State cabins are located near the ocean, national forests and trails, and majestic mountains, perfect for skiing and snowboarding. The interior offers a comfortable bedroom with a queen or king bed, a full-sized bathroom and kitchen, an outdoor seating area, and hot tubs and fire pits.
What’s the best one-bedroom romantic cabin in Washington state with a private hot tub?
The Tye Haus is a one-bedroom, one-bathroom, A-frame cabin in the gorgeous private community of Timber Lane Village. It has luxury amenities like a private hot tub, a fully equipped kitchen, and wood burning stove near the stunning Steven’s Pass Ski Resort. The cozy cabin rental also has a private community beach set on the Skykomish River.
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian