Welcome to your ultimate escape with the best-of-the-best treehouse holiday rentals in the U.K.!
My boyfriend and I were lucky to be able to take a road trip through the U.K. this summer. We took advantage and explored all the treehouses we could find and explored amazing and unique treehouses for an authentic vacation.
We consulted many online reviews, asked friends from the area for recommendations, and stayed in many treehouses exploring what each one offers. Our adventure took us to the best luxurious treehouses with private hot tubs, amazing views, great outdoor activities, modern amenities, and unique touches to fulfill your childhood dream.
The U.K. has a lot of great treehouse rentals, so narrowing down our choices to the top six treehouses was difficult. After much consideration, we decided on our top choices based on amenities, location, sleeping arrangements, host interaction, and overall experience.
We aim to save you time and money in picking your perfect treehouse holiday based on our experience and detailed review. That’s why you can trust that each one of these carefully picked treehouses will provide you with a peaceful and rejuvenating retreat.
Get started right away and find your ideal treehouse forest holidays!
The Trewalter Treehouse – The Best Couples Luxury Treehouse With a Private Hot Tub
Source: Booking.com, The Trewalter Treehouse stays UK
This rental is one of the best luxury treehouses for couples, and my boyfriend and I loved staying here. The one-bedroom, one-bath comfortably sleeps two guests and is nestled in a private woodland area. We loved all the great amenities like the modern kitchen, spacious wrap-around deck on stilts, and bathroom with a walk-in shower for two.
My favorite part was the wood-fired hot tub, which is perfectly private and great for relaxing after exploring. The hosts were great and helped us find nearby activities, including visits to Eligro Nature Reserve, South Wales Borderers Museum, Brecon Beacons National Park, and Tretower Castle & Court.
This spot is one of the best treehouse holidays for couples. We recommend it for the relaxing location and great accommodation. Here are three reasons you’ll want to stay here:
- Luxury accommodations: The treehouse has all the modern comforts yet is cozy and warm. Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen, wood-fired hot tub, walk-in shower, spacious deck, and free WiFi.
- Great location: Many attractions are within walking distance, and some are well worth the drive, like Brecon Beacons National Park. There are nearby woodland walks for observing nature and birds.
- The view: The treehouse has a beautiful garden and hills view, with lush green trees surrounding the property.
This rental was a great treehouse experience for the two of us. We could hardly find a fault. However, the check-out time is 10 am, which is incredibly early for me.
- Soak in the private outdoor wood-fired hot tub with a glass of wine.
- Grill on the spacious deck with a relaxing view.
- Enjoy the woodland walks right off the property and take a relaxing walk.
- Enjoy outdoor dining and prepare a romantic meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Enjoy the night skies from the privacy of the yard.
- The check-out time at this treehouse is 10 am.
The Pheasant Luxury Treehouse Hideaway – The Best Treehouse Holidays for Family Fun
Source: Booking.com, The Pheasant Luxury Treehouse Hideaway
This rental is an incredible treehouse holiday destination for families with kids. The two-bedroom, two-bath treehouse cabin sleeps up to five people, and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. One of the bedrooms has bunk beds, while the master has a spacious double bed. We loved the open space living room and fully equipped kitchen.
We loved the 24-hour front desk service; they have a great, friendly team working. We received a welcome hamper with snacks and a bottle of wine. The terrace has a grill, outdoor seating area, hammock, wood-burning hot tub, and chess. I loved the cosy log burner in the living room and the Egyptian cotton sheets in the bedroom.
My boyfriend and I loved staying at this treehouse, and it’s a perfect family treehouse holiday destination. Here are reasons for you to visit:
- Amenities: The private hot tub, hammock, large deck with BBQ, log burner, modern kitchen, and full bathrooms are some of the great accommodations available at this treehouse.
- Outdoor activities: This location is great for nearby woodland hikes and bird-watching.
- Friendly team: The staff is always available and supper friendly. The hosts also provide a hamper with snacks and help you find fun activities nearby.
This place is a great treehouse stay for couples and families with kids. However, they could have done a better job cleaning. Also, it is a pet-friendly property; we found hair on some furniture.
- Relax in your private hot tub on the deck.
- Go for a nearby hike.
- Read a book on the peaceful deck hammock.
- Enjoy a family BBQ among the lush trees.
- Light the wood burner for some evening romance.
- The cleaning service can do a better job of eliminating animal hair from the furniture.
The Skapya Treehouse – The Perfect Treehouse Stay for a Romantic Break With a Private Hot Tub
Source: Booking.com, Skapya Treehouse with private hot tub
My boyfriend and I loved staying at this romantic treehouse. The one-bedroom curved treehouse is nestled in a canopy of forest trees, including ash, beech, and oak. It had all the perfect amenities, including an extra-large double bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with a rain shower head.
We loved the outside balcony with a great private hot tub and fire pit. The village Gweek is within walking distance and has great shops and restaurants. We also loved the Helford Passage Beach and Bar beach, a quick car drive away.
We loved the Skapya Treehouse, one of the most luxurious treehouses for couples. Here are three reasons you will love staying here:
- The surroundings: The treehouse is in a quiet neighborhood nestled in a lush group of trees, providing peace and privacy. It is also within walking distance of the nearest village.
- Romantic and comfortable: The furniture and space are comfortable and relaxing, with a great outdoor space, fire pit, and a private hot tub.
- Nearby attractions: ThereThere are two incredible beaches just minutes away from the treehouse, including Helford Passage Beach and Bar beach. Also, the village is home to The Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
This rental is one of our top choices for couples, and it was hard to find a fault. However, this is not a secluded treehouse, and other rentals are nearby. This fact didn’t bother us much; we felt we had enough privacy.
- Make it a day at the beach.
- Gather around the fire pit and enjoy the night skies.
- Enjoy some drinks and relaxation in the hot tub.
- Prepare a romantic meal and enjoy eating outside.
- Listen to the birds and the trees with your morning coffee.
- The tree house is in a small but quiet residential area.
The Private Secluded Treehouse – The Best Treehouse Glamping on Airbnb in the Oak Trees
Source: Airbnb.com, Private secluded treehouse retreat, treehouse holidays
This country road, secluded treehouse stay was a perfect getaway for my boyfriend and me. This hand-built treehouse is 20 feet in the air, with great views of forest and crop fields. It’s also a great and simple glamping experiance.
We loved the cozy interior and comfortable and clean bedroom. There is no kitchen, and the downstairs bathroom has a chemical toilet and shower. We enjoyed this simple living off the grid. The outside seating, BBQ, and fire pit were a great pastime in the evenings. It was easy to get supplies at the nearby village with a grocery store, two pubs, and a restaurant.
This unique treehouse is a perfect hideaway for couples looking for a simple countryside stay. Here are more reasons to love this treehouse rental:
- The property: The secluded, quiet country location is perfect for enjoying nature and wildlife, with vast forest and garden views.
- The hosts: Mark and Zlatka, were accommodating and helpful in helping us find nearby attractions and feel comfortable in the treehouse.
- The value: This is great for the money, especially for two people looking to get away to a simple country life.
This treehouse rental is a lovely and quirky place, and my boyfriend and I had an amazing time. However, it is a glamping property with off-the-grid features. There is no TV, no Wi-Fi, and no washer.
- Gather around the fire pit for a peaceful night under the stars.
- Enjoy your coffee while looking out into the garden and crop fields as far as the eye can see.
- Enjoy returning to a simple life by taking a break from WiFi and TV.
- Light up the grill for an outdoor meal.
- Visit the nearby village for a great restaurant and pub.
- Using the downstairs toilet during the night can be difficult.
The Whimsical Treehouse in CS Lewis’ footsteps – The Top Luxury Treehouse Holidays Stay for the Whole Family.
Source: Airbnb.com, The Whimsical Treehouse in CS Lewis’ footsteps
The Whimsical Treehouse is an ideal self-catering treehouse for a family or group of six guests. We stayed with our friends and loved all the luxury amenities and comforts. The two-bedroom, one-bath treehouse has a large open plan and ace and private bedrooms with a king-size bed and two single beds, while the other has two single beds.
The interior is Narnia inspired, with fun carvings and mood lighting. We loved the hot tub, sauna, indoor swimming pool, and tennis courts. There is also a great grill outside and a fire pit. The treehouse is located on 12 acres of private land, making it peaceful with plenty of privacy.
This rental is one of our favorite tree houses because of its incredible amenities. Here are more reasons you’ll want to book it now:
- Luxury amenities: This dreamy treehouse has a private hot tub, indoor pool, sauna, tennis courts, and a zipline, along with great outdoor space, a fire pit, and a grill.
- Unique accommodations: The open floor plan allows families to hang out and enjoy meals together. The luxury activities provided are relaxing and luxurious. We loved the Narnia theme throughout the treehouse.
- Location: The property is next to Shotover Country Park, which has 300 acres of woodland trails. The drive to Oxford is less than ten minutes.
This treehouse was a great place to experience the ultimate luxury of a treehouse. We loved everything about it. However, the price is quite high, with a two-night minimum. We found it worth it, but we recommend a full party of six.
- Enjoy some alone time in the private sauna.
- Soak in the hot tub with a great glass of wine.
- Spend some time swimming and playing volleyball in the indoor pool.
- Gather around the fire pit for some fun under the night sky.
- This rental is expensive but worth the money for a family or group.
The Treetops Treehouse – The Five-star luxury treehouse with Hot Tub & BBQ Lodge
Source: Airbnb.com, The Treetops Treehouse, Romantic treehouse stays uk
This hidden treasure treehouse is perfect for couples looking for some alone time. We loved all the great amenities, including a hot tub, BBQ station, balcony, fire pit, and gorgeous copper bathtub. The king-size bedroom has a stunning glass ceiling, and we greatly enjoyed watching the sunrise from the bed.
The fenced-in yard gave us total privacy, and we loved that the balcony overlooks a large fish pond. We spent most of our time in the yard and enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere. The hosts even served us a free continental breakfast on our first morning.
This place is a perfect tree house for couples looking to stay in one place. Here are some great reasons to book this treehouse right away:
- Great interior: The treehouse is cozy, with high glass ceilings and comfortable dining space. The bed provides an ideal view of the sunrise.
- Amenities: We loved the fish pond, hot tub, luxury free-standing copper bath, swing chair, fire pit, and many other amenities perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Privacy: The property is completely fenced in with plenty of privacy, including an enclosed hot tub and grilling area.
We loved staying at this treehouse and found it relaxing and peaceful. However, there was no air conditioning, and the nights hot very humid during our stay.
- Enjoy a private BBQ in the yard and eat outside.
- Soak in the private hot tub.
- Spend some time reading by the large fish-filled pond.
- Enjoy the sunrise view from the glass ceiling in the king-size bedroom.
- This rental doesn’t have air conditioning.
Wrapping up: The best treehouse holiday rentals in the U.K.
The UK is a treasure trove of treehouse stays, offering diverse and unique holidays tailored to all preferences. Be it a luxury treehouse rental for a romantic duo, a treehouse holiday park for the whole family, or a secluded, rustic retreat, we’ve got the perfect treehouse for you.
Our selection is meticulous, with each treehouse standing out for its premier accommodation, superb locations, and outstanding hosts.
We have taken the time to visit each treehouse, sparing you the legwork. Just digest our first-hand experiences, and your dream treehouse weekend getaway will materialize.
You can take it from us; these rentals are remarkable. You’ll adore every moment spent in these woodland lodges, making them an essential part of your nature retreats in the UK.
From family treehouse breaks to romantic treehouse holidays, our guide covers all. A perfect blend of eco-friendly vacations and adventure holidays, our list is the ultimate in sustainable travel in the UK.
Treehouses to Stay in UK
|The Trewalter Treehouse
|Private hot tub, Grill, Woodland walks, Outdoor dining, Night skies
|Check-out time is 10 am
|Luxury accommodations, Great location, Beautiful view
|The Pheasant Luxury Treehouse Hideaway
|Private hot tub, Nearby hikes, Peaceful deck hammock, Family BBQ, Wood burner
|Poor cleaning service
|Private hot tub, Hammock, Large deck with BBQ, Log burner, Modern kitchen
|The Skapya Treehouse
|Day at the beach, Fire pit, Hot tub, Outdoor dining, Birdwatching
|Located in a small residential area
|Quiet surroundings, Romantic and comfortable, Nearby attractions
|The Private Secluded Treehouse
|Fire pit, Garden and crop fields view, Break from WiFi and TV, Outdoor grill, Nearby village
|Downstairs toilet can be difficult to access at night
|Secluded property, Helpful hosts, Good value
|The Whimsical Treehouse
|Private sauna, Hot tub, Indoor pool, Fire pit, Zipline
|Luxury amenities, Unique accommodations, Great location
|The Treetops Treehouse
|Private BBQ, Hot tub, Balcony overlooking fish pond, Sunrises from bed, Free breakfast
|No air conditioning
|Great interior, Plenty of amenities, Complete privacy
What are the best luxury treehouse stays for couples in the U.K.?
For a great luxury stay for couples, check out The Trewalter Treehouse and The Treetops Treehouse. Both rentals offer high-quality amenities and modern accommodations and are treehouses with hot tubs. Both treehouses offer plenty of privacy for couples and have great relaxing views.
What’s the best U.K. family treehouse holiday rental?
For the best family treehouse rental, check out The Pheasant Luxury Treehouse Hideaway, that comfortably sleeps two adults and three children. The treehouse has a huge deck with a grill, outdoor seating area, hammock, wood-burning hot tub, outdoor chess, and a football table. There are also board games and books provided to entertain the whole family. There is easy hiking available nearby and a 24-hour front desk attendant. The staff is great and will help you plan activities if you need them.
What are the luxury treehouse amenities available in U.K. treehouses?
The U.K. has some amazing treehouses with high-level luxury accommodations. Many resort treehouses offer hot tubs, saunas, spas, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Other great amenities include spacious outdoor dining areas, fire pits, BBQ grills, hammocks, high-quality linen, impeccable table views, and organized trips or hiking activities. Some luxury treehouses offer sports activities like kayaking, tennis courts, and biking.
Last Updated on December 11, 2023 by Brian