Couples and families gather around for the best-of-the-best treehouse rentals in Fredericksburg, TX for 2024!
My boyfriend and I loved spending the summer in Fredericksburg, searching for the perfect treehouse and new adventure.
During this time, we explored the Texas Hill Country and found places with incredible views, luxury amenities, secluded locations, and much more.
We researched by consulting online reviews, friends from the area, and local travel agencies. We compiled a great list of properties perfect for all travelers, including couples looking for a romantic getaway, small families, honeymooners, and those looking to celebrate their anniversary.
Our goal with this article is to help you save time and money, so we based our choices on location, quality of the view, amenities, host interaction, and overall value.
We stayed at each treehouse and gave our honest opinion, so we are sure you will find your perfect vacation rental on the list.
Narrowing our list down to only six treehouses was hard, so believe me, you will love them all!
Source: Airbnb.com The Leaf Treehouse at Honey Tree Farm Texas
Jumping Goat Ranch Treehouse – An Amazing View and Best All Round Treehouse Cabins Fredericksburg TX
Source: vrbo.com Jumping Goat Ranch-Angora, Amazing Views with a fire pit
My boyfriend and I loved spending a romantic weekend at this great location. The one-bed, one-bath treehouse cabin has a stunning view of Texas Hill Country and a lot of natural beauty. I made sure to watch set beautiful sunrise each morning. We were only 15 minutes from Main Street Fredericksburg, where we found great shopping and restaurants.
This is one of the tree houses with full amenities. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with a bathtub, a master bedroom with a luxurious king bed, a living space, and more. It had just what we needed. My favorite was the hot tub and fire pit. We also spent much time on the private deck eating and enjoying drinks.
We had a wonderful stay at this Hill Country Heaven. Here are three reasons why you will want to visit too:
- Amenities: The tree house has all the modern appliances like at home. There is a full kitchen and laundry. The hot tub and fire pit are just great bonuses.
- Great Location: We loved being within minutes of Main Street, Fredericksburg, and Texas Wine Country.
- The view: The tree house is on a lush and spacious property surrounded by native plants, trees, and rolling hills.
This was a great relaxing stay for the two of us. There was not much I would change. However, there is a strict no children and no pets policy, so make sure to communicate with the host if you need different accommodations.
- Lounge beside the oversized windows with a view and read your favorite book.
- Relax in the private hot tub.
- Gather around the fire pit at night and watch the star-filled sky.
- Enjoy your morning coffee on the private deck.
- Take a trip downtown Fredericksburg for window shopping and great places to eat.
- We had some issues with the internet and reception.
- There is a no children and no pet policy.
Glamping at Pecan Haven, Treehouse with Hot Tub – Perfect Romantic Getaway for Treehouse Glamping
Source: vrbo.com Glamping at Pecan Haven, Treehouse with Hot Tub
We love to camp, and this was a luxury camping experience like no other. The spacious tent and sitting area are on an upper deck, offering beautiful views and privacy. There is a comfortable king bed, walk-in shower, hammocks, and private hot tub. We also appreciated the small coffee table that doubles as a fireplace and mini fridge.
The rental is extremely clean, with many natural scenery and native wildlife, like wild turkeys, on the 5-acre private property. We even saw deer stroll past our camp. It’s a great location to explore nearby walking trails in Tunnel State Park, visit famous wineries or enjoy the sunrise and sunset from the treehouse.
This central Texas glamping experience is perfect for couples looking to relax. Check out three reasons you should book it:
- Great location: The treehouse is on a 5-acre private land filled with native flora and wildlife.
- Amenities: Although this is a high-level camping property, it has great comforts like a king bed, bathroom with a walk-in shower, mini fridge, hot tub, fireplace, and spacious balcony.
- Nearby attractions: The rental is minutes from Fall Creek Vineyards, Barons Creek Vineyards, Old Tunnel State Park, and Pedernales Brewing Company.
This magical treehouse is a perfect fit for nature lovers and campers. However, I noticed three rentals on the property and would have preferred more seclusion.
- Enjoy drinks around the outdoor fireplace in the night sky.
- Soak in the private hot tub.
- Lounge and read a book in the hammock while listening to the sounds of the trees and birds.
- Enjoy a beautiful sunrise or sunset from your private balcony.
- Check out the nearby vineyards for a relaxing and fun tour.
- There are other rental properties nearby.
The Leaf Treehouse at Honey Tree Farm Texas – Best Tree House in Fredericksburg, TX, with a Hot Tub
Source: Airbnb.com The Leaf Treehouse at Honey Tree Farm Texas
We loved the Leaf Treehouse located among the luxury treehouses at Honeytree farm. Live oak trees, manicured paths, and peaceful views surround the treehouse cabin.
The inside is charming and comfortable with a great cozy reading nook next to a big round window and twin mattress daybed covered in sheep skin, kitchenette, large outdoor tub with a tin privacy wall, and plenty of lounging and seating areas on the deck and balcony.
I loved the luxurious king bed with organic cotton sheets covered by lacy mosquito netting and oversized windows with lots of natural sunlight. There is a record player and some thrift store records, which we loved playing in the background. There is also a built-in Bluetooth speaker. For our next visit, we will bring our music.
This amazing treehouse rental is a magical hang-out spot for couples only minutes from Main Street Fredericksburg. It has it all. Here are more reasons you will want to book it:
- Amenities: This tree house hotel property offers incredible design and comfort, including a cozy reading nook, a large outdoor tub with privacy and seating, and all the modern appliances.
- Beautiful design: The cozy two-level treehouse with a spiral staircase leading to the home is charming, with incredibly comfortable furniture, unique windows, and functional outdoor seating areas on two levels.
- Great Hosts: Jacob was friendly and accommodating. He helped us find nearby attractions and was always available.
This stilted luxury cabin built at Honey Tree Farm resort is a comfortable stay. However, other tree house hotels from Honeytree farms are on the property. The treehouse lacks some seclusion.
- Enjoy the large outdoor soaker tub with complete privacy.
- Do some grilling on the outside deck and enjoy the wildlife and woods around you.
- Read a book in the king bed covered by lacy mosquito netting beside oversized windows.
- Head down to Fredericksburg, TX, for antique shopping, restaurants, and bars.
- Explore the nearby walking trails.
- The treehouse cabin is part of Honeytree farm and has other nearby rentals.
Sycamore Treehouse – The Most Modern Fredericksburg Texas Treehouse Rental
Source: vrbo.com Sycamore Treehouse rentals Fredericksburg, TX
One of the top treehouse rentals at Honeytree farm is the Sycamore Treehouse, surrounded by live oak trees. The interior is modern and well decorated with comfy throw pillows, a beautiful light-filled loft with a comfortable king-sized bed, a walk-in rain shower, and a full-size soaker tub.
This magical treehouse is in a great location, close to hiking trails, downtown Fredericksburg, and Palo Alto creek. A nice kitchenette with a fantastic coffee maker and handy kitchen stove exists. We enjoyed grilling on the deck.
This place was one of our favorite treehouse rentals and a little slice of heaven because
- Great location: The treehouse cabin overlooks Palo alto creek, is minutes away from Fredericksburg Main Street and is close to several wineries, hiking, and walking paths.
- Modern Interior: The interior is full of light and floor-to-ceiling windows all over the treehouse. Exposed wood beams and modern furniture make this a luxuriously designed treehouse cabin.
- Quality amenities: The rental has many of the comforts of a home, including Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a kitchen stove, a coffee maker, and a fridge.
This rental is another magical treehouse perfect for couples looking for alone time. However, the nearest rental is only about 60 yards away, which may bother some visitors. We didn’t have a problem and felt there was enough privacy.
- Explore the Palo Alto creek area.
- Head to Fredericksburg, TX, for some shopping and eating out.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee next to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Take a wine tour or hike near the property.
- Light up the grill and enjoy outdoor eating while listening to the birds chirping in the nearby trees.
- There is no consistent cell service at the property.
Acorn Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm
Source: Airbnb.com Acorn Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm
My boyfriend and I loved the Acorn treehouse at HoneyTree Farm and found it incredibly romantic and peaceful. We spent an extended weekend in this treehouse. We enjoyed the large outdoor tub surrounded by privacy walls, a hot tub, a spacious balcony, and the macrame swing under whimsical evening lights.
The interior is clean, with modern wood details, luxurious linens, and stunning views from the oversized windows. Even the walk-in glass rain shower has a view of lush trees. Jacob and his family take great care of the property and are friendly and accommodating hosts.
The Acorn treehouse quickly became one of our favorite rentals for a romantic getaway. Here are reasons you will love it:
- Luxury amenities: This treehouse has all the comforts of home, including a glass walk-in shower with a rain shower head and outdoor view, a hot tub, a beautiful outdoor seating area with whimsical evening lights, and more.
- Beautiful views: With oversized and intelligently placed windows, the entire treehouse offers panoramic views of native plants and tall lush woods.
- Great location: We were close to so many attractions that we easily visited Barons Creek Vineyards, Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site, and Wildseed Farms with incredible blooming fields.
This spot is another of the great treehouse cabins offered at HoneyTree Farm. We loved everything about it. However, remember there is a step spiral staircase and multiple stairs inside the treehouse. Also, there is no washer in the unit.
- Take a romantic tour and taste one of the nearby wineries like the one at Barons Creek Vineyards.
- Spend some time alone relaxing in the hot tub.
- Enjoy a romantic meal on the spacious balcony while watching the stars.
- Light the grill outside and listen to the sounds of the birds and wildlife.
- Go for a light walk on one of the nearby walking trails.
- This spot is one of the tree houses with many stairs inside and outside.
- There is no consistent cell service at the property.
The Live Oak Treehouse – The Stilted Luxury Cabin Treehouse for Couples
Source: Airbnb.com Live Oak Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm
Live Oak Treehouse is another one of the Honeytree farm tree houses perfect for a honeymoon or weekend getaway. You will love reading in the nook by the big, round window, soaking in the private candle-lit outdoor tub, and waking up in the king-sized bed beneath lacy mosquito netting and fun twinkle lights.
The surroundings ate stunning and rich with wildlife. During our stay, we spotted armadillos, wild turkeys, deer, and many types of birds. We loved soaking up the sun on the balcony and grilling for our outdoor meals.
Live Oak Treehouse is one of the top tree houses in Fredericksburg, TX. Here are some reasons you should check it out:
- Rich wildlife: Right from the balcony, we could see squirrels, deer, armadillos, and many different types of birds. The wild turkeys were my favorite.
- Comfortable interior: The property has unique features, great comfy furniture, and a design to make you feel comfortable.
- Romantic amenities: The large outdoor private bathtub, king-sized bed beneath a lacy mosquito net, fun twinkle lights, and private balcony with a sunset view bring an incredible romantic feeling.
This Fredericksburg, TX property is special and full of details to make your stay luxurious. There are multiple properties on the Farm resort; sometimes, you will see or hear the neighbors.
- Enjoy your morning coffee while listening to the birds and observing wildlife.
- Have a romantic candle-lit evening soaking in the private outdoor bathtub.
- Visit one of the world-famous wineries nearby.
- Explore downtown Fredericksburg, TX, for great restaurants and coffee shops.
- Enjoy outdoor meals from your secluded deck area.
- Being part of a resort, this property lacks some privacy.
Wrapping Up: The Best Treehouses in Fredericksburg, TX (Texas Hill Country)
If you are looking for a perfect nature-filled getaway away from the busy city life, the Fredericksburg, TX, area has some great choices.
These impeccable and luxurious accommodations offer stunning views, peaceful surroundings, modern amenities, and nearby attractions.
Looking for the ideal anniversary rental? Check out The Leaf Treehouse at Honey Tree Farm.
Want a glamping rental for a comfortable camping experience? Don’t miss out on Glamping at Pecan Haven Treehouse with a Hot Tub.
Want a secluded rental overlooking rolling hills? Visit the Jumping Goat Ranch Treehouse.
There are so many great options, and we are sure you will find the perfect getaway on our list.
These amazing choices will feel like an idyllic home away from home!
What luxurious amenities do Fredericksburg, TX, and treehouse cabins have?
Fredericksburg, TX treehouse cabins offer great amenities like fully equipped kitchens and modern appliances, hot tubs, outdoor bathtubs, fire pits, grills, spacious decks with impeccable views, and comfortable interiors filled with charming details like reading nooks, floor-to-ceiling windows and hammocks. Some properties even offer a swimming pool.
What’s the best Honeytree farm treehouse rental for couples?
The Leaf Treehouse at Honey Tree Farm is a wonderful couple’s choice for a luxurious and secluded time with your partner. The interior offers a one-bedroom, one-bath comfortable setting with a luxurious king-sized bed with organic cotton sheets covered by lacy mosquito netting and oversized windows with lots of natural sunlight. The view from the balcony is peaceful and soothing.
What’s the best treehouse rental for couples that love to go camping?
Glamping at Pecan Haven Treehouse with a Hot Tub is an excellent choice for those looking for a luxurious camping setting. The treehouse has a spacious tent-covered bedroom with a king-sized bed, a bathroom with a shower, a balcony with a great view, and a seating area with an outdoor fireplace.
Last Updated on February 6, 2024 by Brian