Welcome to the best-of-the-best treehouse rentals in Utah in 2024!
This summer, my boyfriend and I decided to spend our vacation on the road through Utah, searching for the perfect treehouse.
During our adventure, we came across some fantastic treehouses all over Utah, including rentals near the Nordic valley ski resort, Zion national park, Celdar City Aquatic Center, and even the Grand canyon.
We did a lot of research before our trip and read endless reviews to find the perfect locations to rent. We even consulted locals during our trip and visited a few travel agencies. The best part? We actually stayed in these treehouses, to really understand what they offer.
Our aim is to help you effortlessly find the perfect treehouse rental in Utah, one that suits your preferences for comfort, ambiance, and budget. We’ve handpicked the top treehouses, focusing on their amenities, comfort, locations, and overall.
That’s why you will find luxury treehouses, secluded cabins, resort-style rentals, and even rooms in treehouses on this list. Whatever you are looking for, we found it!
Let’s start exploring Utah’s best treehouse rentals!
Source: Airbnb.com Fantasy Treehouse and Resort Utah
Treehouse on The Stream in Sundance, Utah – Best Mountain Cabin Tree House for Large Groups (near Salt Lake)
Source: Booking.com Treehouse on the Stream in Sundance
We visited this lovely Treehouse with our friends and enjoyed every minute of our stay. This spacious three-bedroom Treehouse sleeps up to nine guests (perfect for families). The interior was rustic, but you could tell it was a newly renovated cabin.
It had all the needed modern amenities, including a full kitchen, spacious living room, BBQ, spacious balcony, and a fireplace. I loved the floor-to-ceiling windows and large family room.
The location was perfect, with woods around us and wildlife like deer and rabbits, yet we were less than an hour away from downtown Salt Lake City.
This rustic cabin was our favorite rental because:
- The amenities: The Treehouse had everything we needed, including a washing machine, dishwasher, stove and oven, BBQ, air conditioning, and more,
- The location: Get to Salt Lake City in under an hour and within twenty minutes to Park City, Utah. Mount Timpanogos is close by for outdoor activities.
- Peaceful surroundings: Inside Sundance resort, the property has a beautiful forest with a rumbling stream right next to it. Walking the paths and observing birds, plants, and forest animals was easy.
This gorgeous treehouse rental inside Sundance Resort was perfect for larger groups and families. However, there are other rentals and guests nearby. It could be a better rental for those wanting seclusion.
- Light a BBQ and enjoy a meal outdoors on the spacious deck.
- Explore the grounds for wildlife and birds.
- Head to Salt lake city for a night out at its fantastic bars and restaurants.
- Enjoy your morning coffee looking out the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The Treehouse is located inside the Sundance Resort and is less private than many rentals.
Modern Treehouse – Luxury Treehouse Rental with Hot Tub and Fireplace in a Scenic VRBO Location
Source: vrbo.com Modern Treehouse rentals Utah
We loved staying at the Modern Treehouse with our family that came out for the weekend. The four-bedroom, five-bath spacious mountain cabin is perfect for luxury travelers and includes all the modern and luxurious amenities needed for a perfect stay.
The master has a huge king-sized bed, while there are several queen-bed furnished bedrooms and a bunk room. They have a full concierge service, which organized a hiking trip for us, mountain biking, and fly fishing for the boys. I had a massage organized at the treehouse cabin.
We also loved the Hot tub on the deck and sauna and thoroughly used the game room with a pool table and ping-pong. The skylights and atrium were beautiful, with a spacious deck.
We always felt like we were right amount the trees.
This luxury treehouse was our close second pick, and you will also love it because:
- Have an organized hiking, mountain biking, or fly fishing trip, perfect for your group.
- Have a massage organized right at the treehouse cabin.
- Use the pool table and ping-pong in your private game room.
- Soak in your spacious hot tub or steam in the indoor sauna.
- During the winter, have an organized cross-country skiing outing or even night skiing.
- Stewart Mountain Lodging runs the property, and many other properties are nearby.
Dreamy Treehouse Above Park City – Best Airbnb Utah for Couples Getaway and Park City Retreat
Source: Airbnb.com Dreamy Treehouse
This Treehouse is a rustic but modern-style cabin perfect for a couple’s retreat. Though small, it had everything we needed: a beautiful lofted bedroom, a comfortable bathroom, and impeccable valley and mountain views of Uintas. There are no children allowed.
The outdoor activities were endless, and we explored the mountain biking trails, hiking trails nearby, and the ski slopes. We even came across the resident moose, which was adorable. I appreciated the modern amenities, including excellent Wi-Fi and kitchen appliances like a coffee maker.
This spot was one of our top treehouse rentals in Utah for couples. We loved the space and outdoor activities. Here are three reasons you will love it too:
- Views: This beautifully remodeled cabin offers endless views of Uintas with fantastic mountain and valley views. Rich forests also surround it.
- Outdoor activities: This is a perfect ski-out mountain home during the winter. In the summer, there are many hiking trails nearby.
- Comfortable interior: It’s a rustic mountain cabin with modern details and amenities. The loft has an impeccable view, and there is a large deck.
As one of our favorite treehouse rentals for couples, there was not much to complain about. But, this cabin is only accessible by 4×4 AWD (with chains in the winter) and has many stairs.
- You can explore the hiking trails.
- Take a drive to Park City and eat at some great restaurants.
- Enjoy your morning coffee with a stunning view.
- BBQ on the large private deck.
- You need a 4×4 AWD vehicle to get to the cabin all year round.
- The Treehouse has lots of stairs.
The Treehouse: Best Orderville Utah Treehouse Rental (Near Zion National Park)
Source: Airbnb.com The Treehouse Orderville Utah
My boyfriend and I loved staying at the Treehouse at The Escape, built literally on a gorgeous tree. The rustic cabin has a lofted bedroom, a full-size private bathroom, and a well-equipped kitchenette. The view of the Sugar Knoll plateau is excellent.
What sets it apart is the fantastic location. We visited Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National park, which was half an hour away. We also visited the Grand Canyon, which was less than an hour’s drive. One of my highlights was the visit to Coral Pink Dunes.
The property has a hot tub and swimming pool about 1/4 mile from the property.
This rental is perfect if you want to visit all of Southern Utah’s national parks. Here is why we loved it:
- Comfortable interior: The space has a full-sized bathroom, a king-size bed in the loft, and a well-equipped kitchenette.
- Great value: The price of staying is well worth it because of the location and comforts. It is one of our best value stays.
- Fantastic location: From this incredible treehouse apartment, you can get to the Grand Canion, Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon National park in under an hour. Make sure also to visit the Coral Pink Sand Dunes.
This spot is a unique and creative treehouse rental. We enjoyed it as a hub for a great adventure. The only downside is that the Treehouse is small with stairs, so get used to the tiny style home.
- You can easily visit all of Southern Utah’s national parks from one spot.
- Enjoy the hot tub and pool during a hot day.
- Enjoy the Sugar Knoll Plateau view with your morning coffee.
- Sleep in and relax in the loft’s quiet and spacious king-sized bed.
- The treehouse rental shares the pool and hot tub with another property.
The Treetop House – East Zion Resort’s Luxury Treehouse
Source: Airbnb.com Treetop #1 at East Zion Resort
The East Zion resort was a perfect stay for my boyfriend and me. The luxury treehouse at the Treetop Houses had everything we could need. The one bedroom is decorated with a modern yet rustic interior. It has modern amenities like a Keurig coffee machine (I loved it!), a washer and dryer, a stove, air conditioning, and a balcony perfect for outdoor eating.
Our tree house apartment had a fire pit, gas grill, hot tub, swimming pool, and pavilion to share within the Resort. There were no crowds when we visited, so we thoroughly used all the amenities.
The highlight is also the breathtaking view of the sunset each night.
This treehouse rental is luxurious and perfect for a couple’s getaway. Here are more reasons to book it:
- Amenities: Luxury travelers will love the swimming pool, hot tub, pavilion, spacious balcony, fire pit, and Keurig coffee machine.
- The view: The sunset over a lush mountain and forest view is gorgeous.
- Location: The East Zion resort is located by the national park, filled with trails, wildlife, and more.
The only downside for me was that this was a lot of shared amenities with other guests. Depending on when you visit, it can get crowded.
- Soak in the hot tub or do laps in the pool, surrounded by a forest.
- Light the fire pit and toast smores in the night sky.
- Enjoy a romantic sunset from your balcony.
- Go for a hike in the national park.
- This place is a resort type of Treehouse; there are other guests and shared amenities.
Fantasy Treehouse and Resort – Authentic Treehouse Airbnb Experience in a Luxurious Utah Setting
Source: Airbnb.com Fantasy treehouse and Resort
My boyfriend and I had so much fun at the Fantasy treehouse rental; we will visit again! The Treehouse can comfortably accommodate up to four guests or more, but we decided to make it a romantic weekend.
It’s a floating house in the trees with wood paneling and a stunning treetrunk that runs from the floor through the ceiling.
I loved the crow’s nest and deck, which ate 30 feet in the air. There is also a fire pit, hot tub, BBQ grill, and mountain and resort views. John was a fantastic host and super accommodating.
This place is one of our cant-miss treehouse rentals for couples. Here is why you will have a great time:
- Amenities: The hot tub, fire pit, crow’s nest, BBQ grill, pavilion, and spa provide a luxury treehouse experience.
- Host: John and his dog are friendly; he is accommodating and takes care of the property personally. He is also very responsive.
- Ambient and comfort: The wood paneling, modern details, and tree trunk running through the cabin give a romantic and secluded feeling. The deck is 30 feet above the ground and private.
We enjoyed our stay and would visit again. But this can be a difficult rental if you are afraid of rights and there is a ladder, suspension bridge, and stairs.
- Jump in the hot tub and then the spa for a soothing and relaxing experience.
- Read your favorite book in the crow’s nest 30 feet up, among the trees.
- Light up the fire pit and roast hot dogs late at night.
- Do some BBQ grilling while enjoying the mountain and resort views.
- Those afraid of heights will not like the suspension bridge, ladder, and high balcony.
Eden – The Cozy Mountain Getaway for Families, Close to Utah’s Ski Resorts
Source: Vrbo.com Cozy Mountain Getaway
This couples getaway is in a perfect location near the Nordic Valley Ski Resort, Pineview Reservoir, and the town of Eden. The three-bedroom can also be an excellent sport for families with a queen bed in the upstairs master and a bunk room downstairs.
Being close to the ski resorts, we had excellent summer evening entertainment, including several concerts. We also took advantage of disc golf and boating. In the winter, they offer tubing and night skiing.
I loved the private yard and reading nook on the balcony.
We enjoyed our stay at Eden, and here is why you should book this property:
- Spacious: The property can sleep up to eight people comfortably. The yard is extensive, and there is a nice living room area.
- Outdoor activities: Both Nordic Valley Ski Resort and Pineview Reservoir offer activities like skiing, boating on the lake, hiking, biking, and even night concerts.
- Convenience: Everything you need is close by, including the grocery store. The city is only a five-minute drive.
The only fault with this great rental was some of the furniture. The living and dining areas could use some new pieces that are more comfortable and practical, like the table and couch.
- Nestle in the reading nook on the balcony for total privacy.
- Light a BBQ in the private and spacious yard.
- Visit the ski resort or lake for outdoor activities.
- Enjoy the mountain view from the balcony with your morning coffee.
- Some of the furniture in the living and dining areas could be more comfortable and practical.
Utah Treehouse – Victorian Woods Room Rental – A Unique Log Cabin Experience in Nephi, Utah
Source: Airbnb.com Utah Treehouse at Victorian Woods
My boyfriend and I rented the Utah Treehouse room, which was ideal for us. The room is spacious, with a furnished porch and an excellent porch swing. The common area is clean, with access to a bathroom, living area, gym, and food area.
The host, Bruce, and Lottie take great care of the guests providing breakfast, snacks, and small gifts.
We loved the location in the Victorian Woods and Wellsville Mountain Range, close to the town of Mendon. The area is full of wildlife, including incredible birds, deer, bunnies, squirrels, and more. We loved exploring the area and especially bird watching.
The campground has a great fire pit and Wi-Fi on most of the property.
This place was one of the friendliest treehouses in Utah, and we enjoyed the cozy feeling in the woods. Here are more reasons to book this room:
- Perfect for couples: The room is clean and comfortable and has a deck with a beautiful forest view. Everything about it is romantic.
- Excellent hosts: Bruce and Lottie go above and beyond to make the stay memorable with baked goods and great accommodations.
- Great shared amenities include a shared bathroom, living room, food area, and gym.
This place is one of the treehouse rentals campers and nature-loving couples will love. We enjoyed it. However, this is not your spot if you do not want to share amenities and want a private bathroom.
- Have a great night’s sleep in the comfortable bedroom.
- Enjoy the private balcony and listen to the sounds of the wildlife.
- Meet new people in the common areas.
- Go exploring the woods for wildlife and birdwatching.
- This Treehouse is a room rental with a shared bathroom, living room, and food area.
Wrapping Up: The Best Treehouse Vacation Rentals in Utah
Utah’s ski resorts, national parks, mountain ranges, and the grand canyon offer some of the best treehouse rentals in the U.S.
Whether you are looking for a rustic cabin in the mountains, a family adventure, or a luxury resort rental, there are many options. There are even treehouse rooms available for active couples on the go.
We have carefully picked our choices (which was challenging), so I am sure you will find the perfect Treehouse for your vacation needs. Make sure to read them all carefully, because they offer a lot.
Top Treehouse Stays in Utah
|Treehouse on The Stream in Sundance
|– Sleeps 9
– Rustic interior
– Modern amenities
– Close to Salt Lake City
|– Comprehensive amenities
– Nearby attractions
– Peaceful surroundings
|Less private than many rentals
– Luxury amenities
– Concierge service
– Hot tub and game room
|– Luxurious amenities
– Organized activities
– Beautiful views
|Shared amenities with other properties
|Dreamy Treehouse Above Park City
|– Couples retreat
– Lofted bedroom
– Modern amenities
– Outdoor activities nearby
|– Stunning views
– Multiple outdoor activities
– Comfortable interior
|Requires 4×4 AWD, many stairs
|– Lofted bedroom
– Close to national parks
|– Comfortable interior
– Great value
– Excellent location
|Shared amenities with another property
|The Treetop House at East Zion Resort
|– Luxury amenities
– Modern, rustic interior
– Shared amenities within the Resort
|– Comprehensive amenities
– Stunning sunset views
– Close to national park
|Resort-type; shared amenities
|Fantasy Treehouse and Resort
|– Accommodates 4+
– Floating house
– High crow’s nest and deck
|– Comprehensive amenities
– Friendly host
– Unique and romantic ambiance
|Requires comfort with heights
|Eden – Cozy Mountain Getaway
|– Close to ski resorts
– Private yard
|– Multiple outdoor activities nearby
– Private yard
– Beautiful mountain view
|Some furniture could be more comfortable
|Utah Treehouse at Victorian Woods
|– Room rental
– Furnished porch
– Shared amenities (bathroom, living area, gym)
|– Romantic setting
– Exceptional hosts
– Shared amenities kept clean
|Room rental with shared amenities
What’s the best treehouse rental near Salt Lake City?
The best treehouse rental near Salt Lake City is The Treehouse on The Stream in Sundance, Utah. The property has all modern amenities and space for a large group and is less than an hour’s drive to downtown Salt Lake City.
What are the most popular treehouse rentals in Utah?
Check out the East Zion Resort for luxury rentals in Utah, including a swimming pool, hot tub, pavilion, and stunning sunset views. Other tremendous and popular rentals include Sundance Resort, like the stunning Treehouse on The Stream in Sundance.
Take advantage of the stunning Modern Treehouse in the Forest, with a private hot tub, fireplace, and game room.
What treehouse rental is best for a relaxing mountain getaway in Utah?
If you want to relax in a secluded area, pick the Dreamy Treehouse Above Park City. It offers endless Uintas mountain and valley views, lush forests, and plenty of outdoor activities all year round. Even though it is secluded and far away from city life, you have all the modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay.
What are some popular treehouses in Utah?
Utah offers a variety of unique and breathtaking treehouses. Some of the most popular ones include the dreamy treehouse in Park City, the treehouse in Sundance, the modern treehouse – unique contemporary home in Sundance, and the treehouse at the Escape. These treehouses offer a unique treehouse experience, allowing guests to reconnect with nature while enjoying comfort and luxury.
What can I expect from a treehouse Airbnb in Utah?
A typical treehouse Airbnb in Utah offers a unique and enchanting lodging experience. You will be surrounded by trees, with stunning views of nature and a feeling of tranquility and seclusion. Most treehouses come with a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds and sometimes even a game room. Staying in this treehouse rental is a great way to reconnect with nature without sacrificing comfort.
Last Updated on January 16, 2024 by Brian