All couples, take your much-needed romantic getaway in the best-of-the-best cabins in Florida in 2024!
My boyfriend and I finally took our trip to the Sunshine State this year, and as a treat, we stayed exclusively in the best and most romantic cabins the state offers. We checked out big cities like Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Fort Lauderdale, and also peaceful spots like Sarasota and the Keys.
To find the best cabin rentals with relaxing hot tubs, we sourced the internet for cabins with the best ratings, consulted with friends from the area, and contacted local rental agencies.
But the most important part? We actually stayed in these treehouses to see what they’re really like.
We want to make it easy for you to find a great cabin in Florida that suits your style and budget. We picked the best ones for how nice they are, their comfort, and where they’re located.
We found secluded cabins near the beach and riverside and within walking distance from amazing tourist attractions. The cabins featured in our article are the best romantic getaways with modern amenities like hot tubs, swimming pools, spacious bedrooms, outdoor living space, and incredible lake views.
Ready to find your perfect romantic cabin in Florida? Let’s go!
The Spectacular Lakefront Cabin (Salt Springs) – A Secluded Weekend Getaway Cabin on Lake Kerr near Ocala National Forest
Source: Vrbo.com, The Spectacular Lakefront Cabin (Salt Springs), Lake Kerr, log cabin
My boyfriend and I loved the Spectacular Lakefront Cabin with a private beach at Big Lake Kerr. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom cabin sleeps up to six guests. It has great amenities like a fully equipped kitchen with a dining room area, air conditioning, flat screen tv, indoor laundry facilities, and a master bedroom with king bed. The living space is clean and comfortable.
We also loved the living space outdoors, a nature lover’s paradise with direct access to swimming, kayaking, fishing, and boating. The outdoor deck has a hot tub, beach chairs, gas grill, outdoor shower, and fire pit. The cabin is close to Ocala National Forest, where we did some great bird watching and hiking.
This romantic cabin is our first pick because of all the great activities and modern amenities. Here are three reasons you’ll love staying here:
- The Location: Aside from being beachfront, the secluded cabin is just a short drive from the Ocala National Forest and Orlando.
- The View: The outdoor deck, hot tub, and fire pit all look out onto the beautiful water and beach. There is also an amazing view from the inside.
- The amenities: The log cabin has a modern yet rustic charm with warm and wooden elements and modern conveniences like a fully equipped kitchen, spacious bathroom, wi-fi, air conditioning, and more.
This rustic cabin was our first pick, and we loved everything about it. However, we did have some issues with the Wi-Fi, which the host quickly fixed.
- Enjoy a romantic sunset on the outdoor deck or from the hot tub.
- Gather around the fire pit for roasting marshmallows and hot dogs.
- Go fishing, kayaking, or swimming right off the property.
- Visit Salt Springs or Silver Springs for a glass-bottom boat tour.
- Take a nature walk or hike at the Ocala National Forest.
- The wi-fi can be inconsistent at times.
The Tropical Oasis Home – The Best Luxury Florida Keys Cabin with Cabana Club Membership, Perfect for Romantic Beachside Vacations
Source: Vrbo.com Tropical Oasis Home in Key Colony Beach, Florida, keys
We really enjoyed this funky Florida Keys cabin with a great location and luxury amenities. In fact, it’s one of our top luxury cabins in Florida. It is also an affordable cabin with up to five guests and three bedrooms. We loved the interior with a large master bedroom with a flat-screen TV, and king bed, a second cozy bedroom with a queen bed, and a third with twins. The appliances here are modern, with a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi.
The big backyard is fenced in with a gas grill and outdoor picnic table. But our favorite part was the beach access, hot tub, and the club’s private pool. We spent a lot of time enjoying our time in the water and relaxing poolside. Also, this is a pet-friendly cabin.
This luxury cabin is a wonderful destination for exploring the nearby beach or enjoying the beach club access. Here is the reason you’ll want to book this property for your next vacation:
- Amenities: The property has a great hot tub, swimming pool, and beach access from the club. Also, the cabin has modern appliances, spacious rooms, and a great backyard.
- Location: The cabin is near the beach, with great restaurants within walking distance and close to the club and pool amenities. It’s quick and easy to get to all the comforts.
- Great value: This spacious cabin has three bedrooms and sleeps up to five people, which makes it a great value for the price, especially considering the amazing location.
We loved this Florida Keys cabin and enjoyed exploring the area. The only negative is that there is an additional fee for pets. However, the cabin is so reasonably priced most won’t mind.
- Enjoy a private evening and outdoor dining in the backyard.
- Go swimming at the club’s private hot tub and swimming pool.
- Spend the day at the beach swimming or lounging in some beach chairs.
- Enjoy your morning coffee in the completely fenced and private backyard.
- Check out the great restaurants and tours nearby.
- This pet-friendly property might detour those with allergies, and there is an additional charge for pets.
The Hidden Treasure Cabin – Key West Luxury Cabin with Swimming Pool, A Romantic Retreat for Couples
Source: Vrbo.com, Hidden Treasure- 2 bedroom two bath with shared pool
The Hidden Treasure was the coziest cabin we found in Key West. Even though it sleeps up to six people and has two master bedrooms and two full bathrooms, the Caribbean-style interior makes it comfortable and homey. We loved how it was surrounded by beautiful tropical landscaping, making it feel secluded and warm.
The interior has all the modern amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV with surround sound, a washer and dryer, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi. Outside is a spacious seating area, a dining area, a gas grill, and a shared heated pool. The cabin is within walking distance from South Beach, where we spent much of our time. We are also huge nature lovers and loved the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory nearby.
The Hidden Treasure is an amazing and romantic cabin rental in Key West and one of our favorite cabins in Florida. Here are three reasons you’ll want to stay here too:
- Nearby attractions: Getting to great destinations like South Beach or our favorite, the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, is quick and easy.
- Great decore: This cozy and romantic cabin reflects the Carebian style of the Sunshine State. We loved all the details and artwork, which was fun and interesting.
- Amenities: This cabin has all the modern appliances for a convenient and comfortable stay so you can spend an extended weekend or the whole week here.
My boyfriend and I loved staying at this romantic cabin and would visit again. However, the property doesn’t have a private hot tub, which we really enjoyed in most cabins on the list.
- Spend the day swimming and lounging at the beach.
- Enjoy the shared heated pool regardless of the weather.
- Enjoy outdoor grilling in the secluded backyard.
- Go for a long walk enjoying the views.
- Visit the fun Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory.
- This romantic cabin doesn’t have a private hot tub.
The Kokomo Farms Tiny Cabin – The Off-Grid Romantic Weekend Getaway near Suwannee River With Hot Tub and Fire Pit
Source: Vrbo.com, Kokomo Farms Tiny Eco/Artists Cabin off the grid, Suwannee County
This amazing tiny house on a spacious private property sleeps up to three guests but was perfect for the two of us. We loved the large 20-acre property with fun animals and the simple and relaxing off-grid lifestyle offered with this stay. The tiny rental has a cozy cabin interior with an open space kitchen, bedroom, and living room. A zen garden, hot tub, and fire pit are also available.
We loved being close to the Suwannee River and the Twin Rivers State Forest. Both locations offered amazing outdoor activities like swimming, rafting, hiking, and biking. Trudy was a wonderful host who gave us plenty of privacy yet checked in and made quick accommodations. We would love to visit her and her tiny cabin again.
This tiny home cabin in Florida is unique because of the great activities and beautiful host property. Here are three reasons you’ll love staying here:
- The location: The cabin is near the Suwannee River, Suwannee River National Park, and the Twin Rivers State Forest.
- Nearby activities: Because of the great location, nature lovers can easily explore the national park, forest, or river.
- The host: Trudy was a warm and friendly host that responded quickly and made accommodations to make our stay special.
We enjoyed staying at this beautiful cabin on a spacious farm. However, those needing Wi-Fi must remember that this is an off-grid cabin, and the internet is only available in one corner of the property. We did not need or use the internet during our stay.
- Explore the large private property for wildlife and native plants.
- Visit the nearby state forest for some hiking and walking trails.
- Spend the day on the Suwannee River.
- Enjoy your peaceful morning coffee from the private deck.
- Unwind from the day by soaking in the hot tub.
- This tiny cabin is off-grid, so prepare for no Wi-Fi.
The Red Bird Cabin- A Serene Cabin Retreat Near Suwannee River, Ideal for Romantic or Family Getaways
Source: Vrbo.com, Red Bird Cabin-Peace & Quiet Near the Suwannee River
My boyfriend and I loved this peaceful and spacious cabin that sleeps six people but is ideal for up to four guests (up to four people since the third bedroom has bunk beds and is more suited for children). The interior has amazing amenities and all the comforts of home. Outside is a fire pit with a grill top just outside the side porch.
The cabin is surrounded by local wildlife, such as whitetail deer, Osceola turkeys, and blue herons. We had an amazing time relaxing and observing the surroundings from the spacious screened-in porch, which also kept us mosquito free. The screened porch also has a great seating area, and I loved the front porch swings. Boat lovers will love the private boat landing.
There are also great nearby activities like tubing on the Ichetucknee River.
We had an amazing stay at this romantic and peaceful rental. Here are the reasons you should book it right now:
- Riverside location: The cabin has a private boat landing and easy nearby access to the river.
- Wildlife: It’s easy to observe many great animals from the screened-in porch, including deer and wild turkeys.
- Great host: Robin is a great and accommodating host. We got responses to our questions very quickly and enjoyed all the communication.
The Red Bird Cabin is a peaceful, secluded log cabin perfect for a romantic getaway. Unfortunately, it is one of the great cabins without a private hot tub. However, we loved staying here so much it’s worth being on the list.
- Enjoy your morning coffee from the screened porch.
- Bring your boat and have fun on the Suwannee River.
- Explore the private property for wildlife and birds.
- Relay and read your book on the secluded porch swing.
- This cabin has it all except a hot tub.
The Cozy Cabin With Pool Access – Relaxing West Palm Beach Getaway with Private Hot Tub, Ideal for Romantic Weekends
Source: Airbnb.com, Entire 3-room small guest house – walk to the water, West Palm Beach.
This funky cabin-like guest house has it all. My boyfriend and I loved staying here and enjoyed all the fun amenities and privacy. The interior is well planned with a bedroom and queen bed, living room, bathroom, and kitchenette. Everything is clean and in good shape.
The outdoors is amazing, with a great swimming pool, private hot tub, hammock, gas grill, and comfy lounge chairs around the pool. We loved the outside area so much that it was hard to go exploring. The host is great and provides a lot of privacy while always responding quickly. We loved the light complimentary breakfast.
This West Palm Beach rental is an excellent romantic hideaway for two. Check out the reasons you’ll want to stay here:
- Luxury amenities: The rental has a swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor furniture and grill, and even a bar.
- Privacy: The poolhouse is secluded, and there is absolute privacy, which the host makes sure of.
- Great hosts: The friendly couple accommodated us, let us drop off luggage early, and ensured we had everything we needed.
We enjoyed staying at this unique rental. We would visit again. I would have preferred more amenities in the kitchenette, containers for leftovers, and additional utensils. This fact, however, didn’t affect our stay.
- Spend the day lounging by the pool.
- Relax after a day out in the spacious hot tub.
- Light up the grill and enjoy outdoor dining.
- Explore the West Palm Beach area for great restaurants and coffee shops.
- The kitchen supplies are limited and could use an upgrade.
Wrapping up: Best romantic cabins in Florida with hot tubs
Florida is the perfect couples’ getaway destination for romantic cabins and comfortable amenities. The state offers great rentals with modern comforts, stunning lake and beach views, locations near national parks, and luxury amenities like resort access.
So, no matter what you are looking for, Florida has a great offer, and we have the best of the best romantic cabins right in this article.
Looking for beach club amenities and beach access? Check out the Tropical Oasis Home in the Florida Keys!
Want a private view of the beach and sunset? Don’t miss out on the Spectacular Lakefront Cabin in Salt Springs!
Want a secluded off-the-grid experience? Then the Kokomo Farms Tiny Cabin is perfect for you!
Trust me, my boyfriend and I stayed in each of these cabins, so all you have to do is read carefully and pick your favorite. They are all great options for a romantic getaway!
So scroll up and take another look. You’ll fall in love with all of them!
What’s the best cabins romantic riverfront cabin rental in Florida?
The Red Bird Cabin is a beautiful cabin near the Suwannee River with a private dock. The spacious three-bedroom, two-bath cabin is on 16 private acres surrounded by gorgeous native trees and wildlife and is only 450 yards to the Suwannee River. The large screened porch has great seating and outdoor amenities like a gas grill. Indoors is modern with a newly renovated, fully equipped kitchen and quality appliances.
What cabin features do romantic Florida rentals have?
Florida cabin rentals have some of the best features in the country. Most rentals are spacious with separate living, dining, and sleeping areas. Each cabin also commonly has a fully equipped kitchen, a fully functional bath, an outdoor grilling and seating area, and great views. Many rentals also provide beach clubs or resort access with luxury amenities like heated swimming pools, outdoor showers, hot tubs, gyms, and spas. Some cabins are also located in secluded areas like private estates or farms.
What’s the best pet-friendly cabin in Florida?
The best pet-friendly cabin rental in Florida is the Tropical Oasis Home in the Florida Keys, with cabana club membership access. The rental is a spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom hideaway with modern appliances, a fully equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi. Also, a big backyard is fenced in with a gas grill and outdoor dining area. Most visitors will love the beach access, hot tub, and the club’s private pool. It’s a great location for pet lovers to take their animals to the beach or enjoy the backyard.
What are some of the most beautiful log cabins for couples in Florida?
Florida is home to a number of beautiful log cabins that are perfect for couples looking to spend quality time together. From rustic charm to modern amenities, these cabins offer all the comforts of home, all nestled in the beautiful Florida scenery. Some of these include Red Bird Cabin, a charming cabin located near Vilano Beach Street, and the cozy, secluded cabin located a short drive away from Blue Springs. Each of these cabins offers a unique experience for couples looking for the best cabin rentals in Florida.
Where can I find the best romantic getaways in Florida?
As one of Florida’s most popular destinations, high springs and other locations offer some of the best romantic getaways in Florida. A cabin in Florida like Santa Fe River Ranch’s charming cabin, Blue Springs’ peaceful cabin or even a stunning waterfront cabin add the perfect touch of rustic charm and natural beauty to your romantic getaway.
What amenities can I expect in a romantic cabin in Florida?
Most romantic cabins in Florida offer all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. This often includes a fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor grill, and of course, a hot tub. Additionally, many of the cabins are situated on private acres of land, providing couples with the privacy they need to really spend quality time together.
Last Updated on January 13, 2024 by Brian