Light the spark with your partner, guaranteed at the best romantic cabins in Tennessee.
A road trip through Tennessee has been on our bucket list for a while. That’s why when we finally did it, my boyfriend and I stayed at the best and most romantic cabins the state offers.
Traveling the state, we stayed at some amazing rentals in the Smoky Mountains, in Pigeon Forge, near downtown Gatlinburg, and around the Tennessee River. We found some impeccable romantic cabins with top cabin features and comfortable amenities like an outdoor hot tub, wood-burning fireplace, a master suite with a king bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and many other accommodations like gorgeous views and nearby attractions.
During our trip, we consulted many rental companies, online reviews, and friends from the area and stayed at different cabins throughout the state.
We carefully picked our top five romantic getaway cabins so that you can have incredible memories and comfort while considering cost, time, and interests.
Our article aims to provide you with important information concerning each cabin’s view, location, amenities, and host interaction so that you can easily find the perfect rental for you.
So check out the best romantic cabins with hot tubs for the perfect honeymoon or a simple getaway from everyday life.
Your perfect romantic trip awaits in one of these cabins!
Source: Airbnb.com, Quaint Cabin w/ Huge Deck, Hot Tub, Views near Pigeon Forge
The Rustic Charm Cabin – The Best Gatlinburg Cabin and Romantic Getaway in the Great Smoky Mountains
Source: Vrbo.com, Rustic Charm, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, hot tub, Great smoky mountains
My boyfriend and I loved the Rustic Charm cabin rental in Gatlinburg’s luxury Cobbly Nob neighborhood. The one-bedroom, two-bathroom romantic cabin sleeps up to six guests and has amazing amenities inside and out. We loved the interior with a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed, dining area, indoor jacuzzi bathtub stone fireplace, and big screen tv. There is also an excellent game room with a fun pool table.
There is also a spacious back deck with an incredible mountain view, an outdoor seating area, and a hot tub. I loved looking out into the lush forest in the porch swing and using the nearby community pool. The location is amazing, and we loved visiting Little Pigeon River, Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which is just a short drive from the rental. Communication with the host was quick.
This Tennessee cabin is our top pick because of all the great activities and luxury amenities. Here are three reasons you’ll love staying here:
- Accommodations: The cabin features are top-notch, including a large jacuzzi tub, crackling fireplace, game room, full kitchen, king bed, outdoor hot tub, and community swimming pool.
- Nearby attractions: The Smokey Mountains near the National Park offers amazing hiking trails, biking, bird watching, and much more.
- Great Value: The price of the cabin is very reasonable compared to the rest of the list, especially considering that the cozy cabin can sleep up to six guests.
This log cabin was our first pick, and we loved everything about it. However, the sleeping area is open and lacks some privacy if you are visiting with family or friends. We were alone, and it didn’t affect our stay.
- Enjoy your morning coffee with an incredible Smoky mountain view.
- Relax in the private outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking.
- Cuddle up next to the fireplace with a good book.
- Enjoy all the fun games the game room offers, including the pool table.
- Cool off in one of the two community swimming pools near the cabin.
- The sleeping area is open style and lacks some privacy if you are visiting with other people.
The McBeary Romantic Yurt Cabin – Luxury Glamping for Couples with a Stunning View and Pigeon Forge Attractions
Source: Vrbo.com, McBeary Romantic Yurt Cabin rental
We loved this unique experience and cozy cabin surrounded by forest. It’s surprisingly spacious with a fun and different design and has one bedroom and one bathroom. The interior is warm and comforting, with a master bedroom, king-size bed, full kitchen, private bathroom, and Wi-Fi. The furniture is modern, and everything is impeccably clean. We loved having a movie night on the big screen tv.
The outdoors is beautiful with a spacious back deck, hot tub, and gas grill. There is even a stargazing roof which was incredibly romantic at night. We loved the location of this romantic cabin which is within walking distance from the Dollywood Theme Park and close to all the Pigeon Forge attractions. The property manager was friendly and helped us find some great wine tours and walking trails.
This unique Yurt cabin is a wonderful destination for exploring nearby locations or enjoying the cabin comforts. Here is the reason you’ll want to book this property for your next vacation:
- Cozy and comfortable accommodations: This Yort Cabin has all the comforts of home in a spacious and comfortable space, including modern appliances and a great outdoor seating area with a hot tub.
- Great location: The cabin is next to Dollywood Theme Park, near downtown Gatlinburg and close to the Smoky Mountain national park.
- Host interaction: Larry was a friendly property manager with great area knowledge and helped us find some great trails and wine tours.
This luxury cabin rental is a relaxing and romantic property ideal for two guests. However, it is a less secluded cabin than our first pick, with other cabins nearby. It’s semi-private.
- Enjoy the great views while soaking in your private hot tub.
- Light up the gas grill and enjoy an outdoor meal.
- Enjoy some indoor entertainment on the big flat-screen TV.
- Visit the fun Dollywood Theme Park right next to the property.
- Explore antique shops and local restaurants in downtown Gatlinburg.
- There are multiple other cabins nearby, making the Yort a semi-private rental.
The Quaint Cabin with a Hot Tub – The Luxury Cozy Cabin in the Sky Harbor Community Near Pigeon Forge
Source: Airbnb.com, Quaint Cabin w/ Huge Deck, Hot Tub, Views near Pigeon Forge
We enjoyed every minute in this cozy, secluded log cabin in the Sky Harbor community near Pigeon Forge. The amenities are in great shape, and the interior is clean and comfortable. We loved the master bedroom with a king bed and a jacuzzi tub inside the room. There is also a modern kitchen, wi-fi, and a cozy gas fireplace for full comfort.
We spent most of our time outside on the gigantic wrap-around porch with an outdoor hot tub, mountain views, a charcoal and gas grill, and an outdoor dining area with rocking chairs. Since my boyfriend and I are always hot tub ready, we enjoyed the deck’s privacy and soaked in the bubbles. We loved all the organized entertainment offered in Pigeon Forge.
We loved this quiet, tucked-away cabin with great amenities and a view. We felt so comfy, and we are sure you will too. Here are the best reasons to book this cabin now:
- Great outdoor space: The large porch and balcony area are perfect for relaxing and enjoying the lush forest and mountain views. The outdoor furniture, hot tub, and grill are perfect.
- Quality amenities: The cabin has quality appliances, laundry, a full kitchen, air conditioning, wi-fi, and an indoor fireplace.
- The location: The Pigeon Forge location is amazing, with great live music, restaurants, family entertainment, and art walks.
We enjoyed staying at this beautiful cabin with modern comforts and Smoky mountain views. But the driveway is very steep. I would not recommend it without 4WD.
- Lounge in the rocking chairs and enjoy your morning coffee to the sound of the trees and birds.
- Soak in the spacious outdoor hot tub after a fun day exploring the nearby attractions.
- Light up the grill and enjoy an outdoor meal.
- Read a good book next to the gas fireplace.
- Spend some alone time in the bedroom jacuzzi bathtub.
- The driveway and entrance to the cabin are difficult; cars with 4WD are necessary.
The Bryce Cabin – The Tiny Wauhatchie Woodlands Romantic Retreat Near Tennessee River
Source: Airbnb.com, Bryce Cabin Lookout Mtn. Tiny Home with Swim Spa
We loved the Bryce Cabin on a 14-acre wooded property surrounded by National Park land with multiple tiny-home, rustic log cabins. The interior has a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, smart TV, and a private washer and dryer. I loved the comfortable and clean master bedroom with a queen size bed.
The cabin shares a swim spa and hot tub with the neighboring River Cabin. We loved the private fire pit with a reading area and covered gazebo picnic area in the yard. I spent some time reading on the porch swing.
My boyfriend loved preparing outdoor meals for us on the charcoal grill. The location was fun, and we were close to great restaurants and bars in downtown Chattanooga. We also loved visiting Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain. Timberroot Rustic Retreats property management was quick to respond and accommodate. We didn’t have any issues.
My boyfriend and I loved staying at The Bryce Cabin, which has great amenities and plenty of romantic details. Here are the reasons to book this cabin now:
- Amenities: The cabin has comforts and modern appliances, including a full kitchen, bathroom, smart TV, washer and dryer, and fire pit.
- Nearby attractions: Exploring downtown Chattanooga is quick and easy and a great place to shop, check out coffee shops, or find a great restaurant.
- Great Value: The accommodations and luxury amenities like the pool spa and hot tub are great value for the money, especially since the cabin sleeps up to four guests.
This Tennessee cabin is a great stay with many amenities and nearby activities. We loved it so much that it was hard to find fault. However, it lacks privacy as the hot tub and pool spa are shared with the adjoining cabin.
- Relax in the hot tub and pool spa.
- Light up the grill and prepare a fun outdoor meal.
- Gather around the fire pit for some fun star gazing and roasting marshmallows.
- Explore the nearby downtown area for great restaurants and bars.
- Prepare a romantic meal together in the fully equipped kitchen.
- The spa amenities are shared with the attached cabin.
The Stunning Cabin – The Secluded Rustic Log Cabin Near Nashville and the Great Smoky Mountains
Source: Airbnb.com, Stunning Cabin Nestled in the Woods Near Nashville
This rental is the largest and most spacious romantic cabin on the list. The five-bedroom, three-bedroom log cabin sleeps up to sixteen guests and is perfect for a girl’s getaway, family reunion, or luxury honeymoon. We loved staying here. The interior is modern and spacious with a well-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and stone fireplace. There are two large games rooms with a pool table, foosball table, and darts board.
Outside is a fantastic wrap-around porch with rocking chairs and a covered hot tub. We loved the large fire pit with a seating area and spent the nights outside. The location is great and less than half an hour from downtown Nashville with lots of shopping and restaurants. Our host Jonny was quick to reply to questions and accommodate.
My boyfriend and I loved staying at The Stunning Cabin, which has plenty of room for a family vacation or an amazing romantic couple’s stay. Here are more reasons to book:
- Location: The cabin is in a peaceful and spacious area surrounded by trees for maximum privacy, yet close to downtown Nashville with all the excitement of a large city.
- Comfort: Nothing is missing in the cabin with great modern amenities, clean open space, and beautiful outdoor cabin features like a yard with a fire pit, covered outdoor hot tub, and a large deck with a view.
- Host interaction: Jonny was a friendly host that responded quickly to our questions, helped us find nearby activities, and went above and beyond to accommodate us.
This place is a great property with lots of privacy and space. But it is intended for larger groups, so renting it was quite expensive for us.
- Spend the day grilling and lounging on the spacious porch and outdoor furniture.
- Enjoy a glass of wine in the private and secluded hot tub.
- Explore all the fun and excitement of downtown Nashevill including amazing bars and restaurants.
- Have fun in the game room playing darts or using the pool table.
- Gather around the large fire pit for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.
- This rental is a large property more suitable for groups. We loved it, but it was expensive for the two of us.
Wrapping up: The best romantic cabins in Tennessee with hot tubs
Tennessee is a beautiful state filled with many attractions and natural wonders. From stunning natural beauty like the Smoky Mountains to exciting cities to explore, like Pigeon Forge and Nashville, Tennessee is full of great romantic cabins for honeymooners and couples looking for an escape.
We spent much time staying at many beautiful romantic cabins in the state, searching for the ideal rental for everyone’s style, including secluded cabins, luxury properties, and unique designs and amenities. That’s why we are sure this article has your ideal rental ready for booking!
Looking for a Gatlinburg Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains? Check out The Rustic Charm Cabin.
Want a unique experience close to Pigeon Forge? Make sure to book The McBeary Romantic Yurt Cabin.
We have a lot of knowledge on the topic, so trust us! No matter which one of these excellent cabins on this list you choose, we are sure you’ll have an excellent time with your partner.
So scroll back up and get to booking! We look forward to hearing about your trip!
What’s the best romantic secluded log cabin rental in Tennessee?
The Stunning Cabin is a secluded and rustic log cabin near Nashville and the Great Smoky Mountains. The large and spacious cabin features five bedrooms and three bathrooms and is suitable for both large groups and couples. The property has a private yard with a large fire pit, a spacious deck, and a covered outdoor hot tub.
What’s the ideal romantic escape with mountain views in Tennessee?
The Rustic Charm Cabin near Gatlinburg and located in the Great Smoky Mountains, is a perfect romantic escape with a stunning view of the mountains. Asides from the stunning views and beautiful outdoor space with a hot tub, the cabin has a comfortable and inviting interior. It features a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed, dining area, indoor jacuzzi bathtub stone fireplace, and big screen tv. There is also an excellent game room with a fun pool table.
What modern amenities do Tennessee cabin rentals have?
Tennessee cabins feature many modern amenities, including hot tubs, fire pits, swimming pools, spas, and spacious outdoor seating and dining areas. Most romantic cabins also have a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom, and bathrooms with jetted tubs, walk-in showers, and more.
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian