Couples and honeymooners are welcome to the breathtaking romantic cabins only found in Oregon!
My boyfriend and I love the natural beauty of the Oregon coast, so this summer, we took an amazing trip through the state, looking for the best cabins with hot tubs. The romantic Oregon cabins we found are beautiful and diverse, with rustic luxury, gorgeous natural surroundings, and modern amenities.
We stayed in some of the best cabins with hot tubs perfect for outdoor adventures and near stunning natural beauty like Tumalo Lake, Deschutes River, Tillamook Bay, Crater Lake, and Mount Hood.
We did a lot of research based on reviews and visited local tourist organizations to find the best cabins considering everyone’s budget, needs, and interests. That’s why our article aims to share our personal experiences and help you find the best vacation rentals regardless if you are looking for a cozy cabin, luxury log cabin, glamping opportunity, or secluded Cabin far away from everyday life.
We ranked our top five romantic cabins with hot tubs based on location, views, overall comfort, amenities, and host interaction.
All the cabin rentals on this list are extraordinary, and no matter where you stay, you will love the experience. Cabins in Oregon are truly special and unique.
So let’s start and find your perfect romantic getaway; scroll down!
Source: Airbnb.com, Wonderful Cabin with Hot Tub & Fireplace in Government Camp
Instaworthy Wildlife Haven Cabin – The best Romantic Cabin on 10 acres of Private Land on Tenmile Lake and near Deschutes River
Source: Vrbo.com, Instaworthy Views, Exclusive Privacy, Wildlife Haven
My boyfriend and I loved this Oregon Coast two-bedroom, one-bath private cabin. It is located on a spacious 10 acres of private land on a hill, surrounded by mountain lakes and overlooking Tenmile Lake, giving it stunning views and great outdoor activities. The interior is clean and modern, with a fully equipped kitchen, huge windows, and a washer and dryer. We loved the loft space.
Outside is an expansive deck with a private hot tub and gas grill. We also loved the outdoor fire pit with two comfortable Adirondack chairs. The location is amazing, and we enjoyed mountain biking and hiking trails within walking distance, like the John Dellenback Dunes Trail. We even ventured on a day trip to the Siuslaw National Forest. Also, this is a pet-friendly cabin, so bring your pups for a fun trip.
We loved staying at this secluded Cabin, perfect for relaxing and exploring the outdoors. Here are three reasons why you will love it too:
- Location: The Cabin is on a page private property and surrounded by lakes, national forests, parks, and even the ocean. It’s an easy drive to any activity you want.
- Peaceful surroundings: The Cabin is surrounded by tall lush trees and has a beautiful view of the lake, making it feel secluded and peaceful.
- Amenities: This rental has all the modern comforts and appliances you need, including a full kitchen and bathroom, Wi-Fi, hot tub, gas grill, fire pit, and laundry.
It’s hard to find fault with this beautiful place. We loved the interior and the peaceful outdoors. However, to get to the loft, there is a narrow ladder staircase which is difficult to use.
- Enjoy the night skies from the outdoor fire pit.
- Soak in the outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking.
- Explore the spacious property looking for native plants and birds.
- Drive out to the coast for a beach day.
- Enjoy an outdoor meal from the spacious deck.
- It’s hard to get to the loft because of the narrow ladder staircase.
The Hillside Cabin – The Secluded Cabin Overlooking Tumalo Lake and Surrounded by the Deschutes National Forest
Source: Vrbo.com, Hillside Cabin, Romantic Luxury Cabin w/Hot Tub on Private Lake
We enjoyed staying in this two-bedroom rental overlooking Tumalo Lake and the heart of the Deschutes National Forest. It’s one of the best luxury cabins available and our close second pick for the best romantic cabins with hot tubs.
The interior is stunning, with huge Douglas Fir beams giving the Cabin a tree-house sensation feel. There’s also a wood-burning stove, a dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless appliances, a Jenn-Air professional stove, and much more. There are huge windows throughout the Cabin, allowing for stunning views all the time.
We spent most of our time outdoors on the large wrap-around deck, private lake, and swimming dock. We particularly enjoyed the comfortable Adirondack chairs and rockers and lakeside fire pit. The location is excellent, with many hiking trails and mountain biking opportunities. We loved doing the Bend Ale Trail. In the winter, there are great cross-country skiing paths.
This rental was one of the best luxury cabins we visited, with lake access and a beautiful interior. Here are three reasons why you will love it too:
- Location: We loved being lakeside, kayaking, and swimming off the dock. There are also many great hiking trails and lakes to visit nearby.
- Amenities: The Cabin has all the modern comforts and high-end appliances needed for a comfortable stay, with vintage cabin details like a wood-burning fireplace and rustic wood furniture with oversized windows.
- Outdoor activities: The property has easy lake access with a private swimming dock and lakeside fire pit and is close to multiple national parks, caves, and hiking trails.
It’s hard to find fault with this spacious log cabin with luxury amenities. We had an amazing time. There is no TV and washer and dryer. Laundry is important because we have been on the road for a while.
- Take a romantic soak in the hot tub with your partner while enjoying the views.
- Cuddle up next to the cozy wood-burning stove with a good book.
- Go swimming and kayaking on the private dock.
- Gather around the fire pit for a night of star gazing and roasting smores.
- Explore nearby trails for biking and hiking.
- The unit doesn’t have a washer and dryer or a TV.
Yurt on the Bay – The Glamping Oceanfront Vacation Rental on Tillamook Bay
Source: Booking.com, Yurt on the Bay Oceanfront Vacation Rental on Oregon coast
My boyfriend and I loved this oceanfront vacation rental and unique Yurt experience. Even though it’s not one of the traditional cabin rentals, this glamping Yort offers a luxury experience with many comforts only found in Bay City on the Oregon coast.
Nothing is missing in this property as you step outside onto the sandy beach. The outdoor has a well-manicured yard with a private hot tub, oceanfront fire pit, BBQ, and picnic table. We also loved the indoors with a wood-burning stove, sky window, and oversized windows looking out at Tillamook Bay.
The amenities are modern, with a well-equipped kitchen and private bathroom with a shower, perfect for two people. And the property is pet friendly, and I’m sure your pups will love running on the beach while you BBQ.
We adored this perfect beachside Yurt with modern amenities. Check out the reasons you’ll want to stay here:
- Location and View: Located right on the beach, the Yort offers a peaceful location with a stunning view and water access.
- Amenities: The interior has all the basics for a comfortable stay, including an indoor bathroom, full kitchen, and comfortable living space with oversized windows and a view. The outdoor seasonal fire pit, picnic table, grill, and beach access take it over the top.
- Nearby attractions: If spending the day on your private beach is not enough, we loved visiting Cannon Beach, Tillamook Cheese Factory, and Tillamook Air Museum.
As adventure lovers, we love these unique properties close to the beach. However, the Cabin could have been cleaner, with small things missing in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Gather around the fire pit and gaze into the star-filled skies.
- Enjoy soaking in the outdoor hot tub with a beautiful bay view.
- Prepare a fun outdoor meal while grilling and enjoying the picnic area.
- Check out the nearby local attractions like the Tillamook Cheese Factory.
- Small cleaning improvements are needed, especially in the kitchen and bathroom area.
The Wonderful Cabin – The Romantic Getaway with a Hot Tub in the historic Government Camp and near the Ski Bowl Adventure Park
Source: Airbnb.com, Wonderful Cabin with Hot Tub & Fireplace in Government Camp
This two-bedroom central Oregon cabin is near the historic Government Camp, Mount Hood National Forest, and Ski Bowl Adventure Park. We loved the combination of outdoor activities, yet within walking distance of stores, restaurants, and bars. It’s also a short drive to the ski resorts and mountain lakes, suitable for visiting all year round.
The log cabin is comfortable and clean, with a fully equipped kitchen, pet-friendly fireplace, and warm interior. We loved the covered private hot tub with plenty of privacy and lush trees. Amanda is an amazing host that responded quickly and made accommodations to make our stay extra special. The Cabin is pet friendly.
My boyfriend and I loved this romantic log cabin and will surely visit again. Here’s why you’ll want to book it too:
- Great nearby attractions: The Cabin is amazingly located near ski resorts, mountain lakes, and Mount Hood National Forest.
- Outdoor activities: Within walking distance, you can go swimming, kayaking, hiking, biking, and skiing in the winter at the nearby ski resorts.
- Amenities: This is one of the best log cabins with modern appliances, high-end furniture, and home-like comforts, including a hot tub, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cozy fireplace.
We enjoyed our stay so much it’s a struggle to find fault with this Cabin. Still, we visited during a strangely hot period, and there was no air conditioning. I suspect this isn’t an issue most of the year.
- Enjoy some cocktails with your partner in the hot tub.
- Explore the nearby hiking trails.
- Cuddle up in front of the fire with a good book.
- Enjoy your morning coffee to the sounds of the birds and the trees.
- This place is one of the cabins in Oregon without air conditioning.
The Crater Lake Bunkhouse – The Most Secluded Cabin on 100-Acrere Ranch and Trails Near Crater Lake National Park
Source: Airbnb.com, Crater Lake 100-acre ranch & trails
Unlike the other cabins on the list, the Southern Oregon Bunkhouse is a rustic farm cabin with simple accommodations and beautiful surroundings. It’s located on a huge 100-acre property with great trails on the ranch. We loved sitting outside and watching the horses and deer grazing on the grass.
The location is also great for exploring nearby attractions like Crater Lake National Park and the Rogue River. The interior is comfortable, clean, and perfect for two guests, with a kitchenette, dining area, and bathroom with a fun soaker tub. The hosts were friendly and responsive to all our questions.
We enjoyed the relaxing ranch ambiance of this Cabin. Here are three reasons you and your partner will want to stay here:
- Location: The ranch is spacous, well, maintained gorgeous as gourgIt’s views. It is also near Crater Lake National Park and the Rogue River for adventure seekers.
- Incredible wildlife: While exploring the trails on the property, you can spot amazing animals like horses, deer, foxes, ducks, elk, owls, and geese.
- Great Value: This charming ranch cabin is well-priced and a great value for the experienThoughThoush we loved staying at this charming rustic Cabin; this is the only property on the list without a private hot tub. The hosts live on the property, but it’s so large and well-spaced that you will not notice anybody.
- Enjoy exploring the trails on the property.
- Visit the nearby lakes and rivers for fun water activities.
- Enjoy watching the skies from the fire pit.
- Light the grill and enjoy an outdoor meal while admiring the horse’s graze.
- Enjoy reading in the peaceful hammock.
- This Cabin doesn’t have a hot tub.
Wrapping up: romantic cabins in Oregon with hot tubs
Oregon is a naturally beautiful state with many outdoor activities, lakes, forests, rivers, and a stunning ocean coastline. There are endless locations for a beautiful hideaway perfect for exploring all year round.
Visiting one of the carefully picked cabins on this list is a great way to escape your busy schedules and stressful situations and enjoy a romantic, secluded, and calm time in nature with your partner.
Check out all the cabins with hot tubs in this article to ensure you get your ideal weekend getaway or even an extended vacation home.
Based on our personal experience, these are the best of the best!
What’s the best luxury log cabin in Oregon?
The Instaworthy Wildlife Haven Cabin is a modern cabin on 10 acres of private land on Tenmile Lake and near the Deschutes River. It offers privacy in naturally beautiful surrounding near the water and trails. The interior is clean and modern, with a fully equipped kitchen, huge windows, and a washer and dryer. Outside is an expansive deck with a private hot tub and gas grill.
What’s the best romantic retreat cabin for couples in Oregon?
The Yurt on the Bay is a stunning oceanfront vacation rental steps away from Tillamook Bay and ideal for couples and their animal friends. The pet-friendly property has a comfortable modern interior, full bathroom, and spacious living area. The views of the bay are breathtaking, and there is a well-maintained yard with a fire pit, picnic area, grill, and hot tub.
What are the most secluded cabins for couples in Oregon?
If you want a secluded cabin for a romantic getaway in Oregon, check out the Hibin, a luxury two-bedroom rental overlooking Tumalo Lake and in the heart of the Deschutes National Forest. Another great choice is the Wonderful Cabin near the historic Government Camp, Mount Hood National Forest, and Ski Bowl Adventure Park. This log cabin has all the modern amenities for a comfortable stay, including quality appliances, a peaceful location, and a private hot tub.
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian