Welcome to our detailed guide to the most romantic cabins in Poconos in 2024!
This summer, my boyfriend and I set out on a road trip, searching for the perfect place to spend a romantic weekend. We found amazing cabin rentals in the Pocono Mountains region ideal for romance, enjoying outdoor activities, and relaxing in nature.
In fact, our top four cabins are so amazing you are guaranteed an unforgettable time!
We did a lot of research for our trip and read many online reviews comparing prices, amenities, locations, and views. We carefully picked the best cabins based on our stay – keeping everyone’s budget needs and interests in mind.
Be warned; they are all great!
Nature lovers are in for a treat – these cabins are close to many activities, including hiking, fishing, boating, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, and even skiing.
This is your full-access pass to the most amazing romantic cabins in the Poconos in 2024! So let’s get started!
Source: Vrbo.com, Bear Pause Retreat – Short walk to Lake & Firepit
The Bear Pause Retreat: Idilic Romantic Getaway near Lake Ariel and Lake Wallenpaupack (with luxury amenities)
Source: Vrbo.com, Bear Pause Retreat – Short walk to Lake & Firepit
This is the ideal cabin if you want to relax – and forget the outside world.
It’s perfectly located near Lake Ariel and Wallenpaupack for water activities – including boating.
My boyfriend and I loved the access to the communal swimming pool, gym, and courts. It’s a great place to rest and soak up the sun.
The cabin is beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. The amenities are like new, with a fully equipped kitchen, modern appliances, wood burning stove, and a luxury walk-in shower.
It’s a two-bedroom, two-bath cabin that can sleep up to seven guests but is perfect for couples. The upstairs master is beautiful, with a private bathroom and king-sized bed.
Outside is a beautiful yard with a fire pit, spacious balcony, and gas grill.
Here are the reasons this is our favorite romantic cabin:
- The location: We loved being so close to multiple lakes, hiking trails, and lovely Wood Winery.
- The amenities: Asides from luxury amenities access like the swimming pools and sports courts, the cabin has a beautiful balcony, fire pit, grill, and all the modern appliances of the home.
- The rustic log feel: I fell in love with all the exposed ceiling logs and wooden walls. The interior is a really romantic cabin in the woods.
The only thing to mention is that to reserve or stay at the property; you must be at least 25 years old. This applies to all guests (except families.)
- Enjoy a peaceful outdoor meal surrounded by a lush forest.
- Discover nearby lakes, waterfalls, and hiking trails.
- Gather around the fire pit and enjoy the night skies filled with stars.
- Soak up the sun next to the pool, or play some tennis and basketball in the communal area.
- All renters must be adults (25 years old or above.) There is an exception for families.
The Lure Cabin: The Cozy Award-Winning NYC Architect Designed Lakefront Property (ideal for couples)
Source: Vrbo.com, Award-Winning NYC Architect Designed Lakefront Cabin, Lake Harmony
You will love this cozy one-bedroom bungalow – perfect for every season.
The interior is modern and simple (without clutter). We enjoyed the open living space, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, and spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower. The view of the water is beautiful in the morning – and evening.
Our favorite part was sitting outside and enjoying the view. The fire pit is a perfect place to lounge and star gaze at night. We even tried some canoeing. We loved relaxing in the outdoor hot tub.
This cabin is in an amazing location!
There are so many outdoor activities nearby!
You will love spending time and exploring Big Boulder Lake and Lake Harmony (within walking distance!)
During the winter – hit the slopes at the Big Boulder Ski Area (minutes away.)
The cabin is pet-friendly, so bring your furry friend.
This cabin is perfect for couples, and here are the reasons you’ll love staying here:
- The amenities: This cabin has luxury amenities, including a beautiful deck with a view, hot tub, fire pit, modern walk-in shower, and great appliances, including a washer and dryer.)
- The view: Waking up to the sight of the pond is relaxing and peaceful. The view is great from the inside and outside.
- The outdoor activities: Being so close to several lakes, a ski area and Hickory Run State Park is perfect for swimming, canoeing, kayaking, bird watching, hiking, and biking.
This cabin is well-kept and a great hideaway. However, I would have preferred a king-sized bed in the master for more comfort.
- Begin your day with a morning coffee – overlooking the peaceful pond.
- Light up the grill and dine outside in a private and calm surrounding.
- Enjoy soaking in the outdoor hot tub after a day of exploring the trails.
- Gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows and enjoy drinks by the fire.
- The bedroom has a queen-sized bed that can be upgraded to a larger one.
The Cozy Lake Wallenpaupack Cabin: A Rustic Lakeside Retreat with a Swimming Pool and Beautiful Yard
Source: Vrbo.com, Lake Wallenpaupack Cabin w/ Shared Pool!
Looking for a private escape?
This spacious three-bedroom with a tree-filled yard is for you!
My boyfriend and I loved this Lake Wallenpaupack cabin with access to the community clubhouse.
The cloud house features a game room, tennis courts, fitness center, and swimming pool.
The interior is well decorated, clean, and spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, a wood-burning stove, two TVs, and a washer and dryer.
Outside is a well-manicured and peaceful yard with a fire pit.
Perfect to rest your soul!
We loved the location and visited many nearby attractions, including Lake Wallenpaupack, Varden Conservation Area, and Lacawac Sanctuary.
Make sure to dine at the Backdraft Sports Bar & Grill and John’s Italian Restaurant (both are amazing and no waiting to be seated!)
Here are some of the reasons you need to visit this cabin:
- Cabin features: This cabin has it all, a covered porch, spacious yard, comfortable furniture, and gorgeous log interior. You will feel like you are in the woods!
- Clubhouse access: We loved relaxing by the swimming pool and enjoyed the game room, tennis courts, and fitness center. (great way to start the day!)
- Nearby attractions: There is so much to do here; visit the countless lakes, trails, and family attractions, or – hit the mountain slopes in the winter!
This is a great cabin for a couple or family. I only noticed that the kitchen could have used a better cleaning. But I’m sure it was a one-time thing!
- Gather around the fire pit and roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
- Spend the day at the clubhouse swimming and playing games.
- Explore the nearby trails.
- Prepare a romantic meal for two in the spacious kitchen.
- I would prefer a better cleaning (considering the cleaning fee.)
The Real Cedar Log Cabin: A Charm Filled Rental w/ Hot Tub and Luxury Cabin Features (Explore the Poconos mountains)
Source: Airbnb.com, Cedar Log Cabin, Hot tub, Game room, Fireplace
This cabin has it all!
Asides from club access to the indoor and outdoor pool, there is a great fishing lake!
The property is on a 1-acre lot with plenty of privacy and a peaceful well, manicured yard. We loved all the tall trees surrounding the cabin!
Also, the cabin features a hot tub, fire pit, pool table, arcade games, and a fully equipped kitchen.
We loved the huge floor-to-ceiling windows that let in a lot of natural light. The decor is comfortable and modern. I loved the walk-in shower with a pebble stone bottom (well, my feet loved it!)
We spent a lot of time outside lounging in the hammock and grilling. There is a gas and charcoal grill (which is a well-appreciated detail!)
The cabin is beautiful inside and out!
Danny is a friendly host that responded quickly and made accommodations at our request.
Don’t miss out on this great cabin.
- The amenities: This cabin is fully equipped (just like home) with all modern appliances, a luxury shower, a great porch, a hot tub, and a fire pit.
- The nearby activities: You’ll love visiting during all the seasons! The clubhouse provides many activities, and there are lakes, trails, and ski areas nearby.
- The outdoor space: This yard is beautiful. It’s secluded and quiet – perfect for romance and dining in privacy.
The only downside to this property is that I would prefer a more comfortable king-sized bed in the master. But it wasn’t a big deal!
- Read a good book while lounging in the hammock.
- Light up the grill for an outdoor meal surrounded by trees.
- Soak in the private hot tub after a day of hiking.
- Take advantage of the community clubhouse.
- Enjoy star gazing around the fire pit.
- The master bedroom could use a larger bed.
Wrapping up: Best romantic cabins in Poconos and the Pocono Mountains region
Poconos is a nature lovers’ paradise perfect for romantic getaways and family vacations. It’s the perfect spot to have fun, relax and enjoy all the unique beauty of the area.
My boyfriend and I stayed in many amazing cabins, and our top four are amazing – made for romance!
Looking for a romantic cabin with resort accommodations? Stay at The Bear Pause Retreat.
Want a cozy couples getaway? Book the cozy lakefront Lure Cabin.
Need a secluded romantic cabin? Then The Cozy Lake Wallenpaupack Cabin is for you!
So grab your partner and start your next romantic adventure now!
We have your perfect cabins right here!
What amenities do romantic Poconos cabins offer?
Poconos cabins are modern, with home-like amenities, including fully equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms and bedrooms, private yards, and impressive balconies. Many have access to great amenities, including game rooms, hot tubs, swimming pools, fire pits, and more. They are located in perfect locations to enjoy both the city and the outdoors.
What’s the best Poconos cabin for romance?
Your search for the perfect romantic cabin in Pocono ends here! The Lure Cabin is a cozy lakefront cabin with one bedroom and one bath, perfect for couples. Aside from the stunning view and lake access, it’s nestled in a peaceful area and close to many attractions.
What romantic Poconos vacation rental has a hot tub?
What’s more romantic than a charming log cabin with a hot tub? We couldn’t get enough of the Real Cedar Log Cabin with modern amenities, a game room, a fireplace, a large deck, and more. The cabin features guest access to a Community indoor and outdoor pool, basketball and tennis courts, and multiple lakes for fishing. The cabin has a private and spacious hot tub, perfect for soaking in after a day of exploring.
Last Updated on February 4, 2024 by Brian