Welcome to the only guide you need for romantic cabins in Asheville, NC!
My boyfriend and I love the natural beauty framing North Carolina and are always on the lookout for romantic cabin rentals in the state. So on our last trip, we scoured the Asheville area in search of the best cabins with stunning locations, mountain views, and the best hot tubs!
Our search led us to places near downtown Asheville, cabins nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Pisgah National Forest, and the Appalachian Trail.
So after much back and forth and testing each rental for ourselves, we finally narrowed it down to the top four romantic cabins in Asheville, with terrific amenities, hosts, locations, and overall value.
Our goal with this article is to help you save time and money in finding the best cabins in the Asheville area by sharing our personal experiences. So each rental mentioned below is the best of the best, and you’re guaranteed a relaxing stay no matter your choice.
Warning: These cabins are breathtaking, and guests never want to leave after seeing them!
Let me see the cabins already!
Asheville Cabins of Willow Winds with Private Hot Tub
Source: booking.com Asheville Cabins of Willow Winds with Private hot tub
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Willow Winds cabin rentals in Asheville, NC, and had the best time. These rentals are part of a resort community of cabins nestled on a spacious and quiet property located minutes from the Blue Ridge mountains, downtown Asheville, and great attractions in the area.
We loved our romantic couples cabin, which featured a cozy master bedroom with a queen bed, a roomy living space that opened onto a secluded deck, and many cozy spots to cuddle in and around the rental. However, the best part was soaking in the private hot tub while enjoying views of the mountains on all sides.
In addition, the management and staff at these resort cabins were amazing and ensured we had a terrific time without any issues.
So book the Willow Winds cabins for your next couple’s getaway, as they’re the best cabins in Asheville, NC, with hot tubs. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The amenities: Each cabin featured comfortable bedding, complimentary bath essentials, a fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious living room with a fireplace and starter, an electric grill, outdoor seating and a hot tub on the deck, a flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, and onsite parking.
- Resort facilities: The resort has a children’s playground, a shared table tennis area, outdoor seating areas in the lush gardens, an onsite pond, a park, and nearby areas for hiking and fishing.
- Location: These rentals are nestled on a secluded property while being minutes from famous attractions such as the Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Western North Carolina Nature Center, the Biltmore Estate, and close to Pisgah National Forest and Looking Glass waterfall.
We had a wonderful time at these luxury cabin rentals and could hardly find fault with our stay. The only problem we faced was in operating some facilities like the fireplace, which had poor kindling, and the TV, as there weren’t instructions.
- The cabins are clean, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The staff is very helpful and responsive to guest queries.
- The cabins have a very private and secluded setting on a quiet estate.
- There are great shared resort facilities where you can interact with other guests.
- The cabins have a beautiful location in the Blue Ridge mountains, close to everything in Asheville.
- The cabins didn’t have proper instructions for operating some appliances, the TV, and the shower (a call to the staff can fix this.)
- The cabins lacked some kitchen and bath essentials like sponges and soap, so you need to bring your own.
Overall, we had a fantastic stay at the Willow Cabins, and they’re a great rental for couples, families, and small groups in Asheville.
Asheville River Cabin Rentals
Source: booking.com Asheville River Cabin Rentals
My boyfriend and I were looking for a romantic getaway in Asheville with water views and came across the gorgeous Asheville River cabins. The rentals are perched directly on the riverfront, giving stunning views, and having access to fun water activities.
We always book their largest cabins as they offer plenty of room and include a cozy bedroom, a living room opening onto the private deck, and a full kitchen. The best part is the hot tub and fire pit area, which are perfect for enjoying the outdoors and taking in the waterfront views.
In addition, the staff and management are super helpful and ensure guests have everything they need.
So book the Asheville River cabins for your next getaway, as they offer a romantic retreat in a great location. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The attention to detail: The cabins have gorgeous details such as alpaca and leather cushions and sheepskin rugs in the living room, comfy bed linens and pillows, stainless steel appliances, coffee stations, full refrigerators and dishwasher in the kitchen, separate towels for the hot tub, kindling and s’mores equipment for the fire pit, and much more.
- The water activities: Guests can enjoy many activities on the river, such as river rafting, fishing, and canoeing with provided vessels, plus hiking trails in and around the area.
- The location: The cabins have a great location with easy access to Central Asheville, Pisgah National Forest, Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Estate, waterways such as Blue Creek and Lake Julian, and the Brookwood Golf Club close by.
The only small issue we faced during our stay here was with privacy, as the cabins were located close to each other, so there wasn’t much privacy in the outdoor spaces.
- The cabins have generous amenities and are very clean.
- The staff is very responsive and accommodating to guest needs.
- The property has spacious outdoor areas and access to the river.
- Each rental comes with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and parking.
- The cabins give beautiful views of the river and offer a quiet setting.
- The cabins are placed close to each other and have little privacy outdoors.
- The kitchen utensils, bathroom, and bedroom facilities are limited.
Overall, we had a fantastic time at this cabin, and we highly recommend it to couples looking for a romantic getaway.
Private Mountain Couples Getaway
Source: vrbo.com Private Mountain Couples Getaway
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Private Mountain Couple’s cabin on a local’s recommendation and had a fantastic time. The cabin has a perfect location on a 12-acre secluded lot, with creeks flowing around the property, stunning mountain views, and bordering Pisgah National Forest.
We loved our time at this gorgeous cabin, which features a beautiful single bedroom with a queen bed, a cozy lounge space with a fireplace, a kitchen and dining space, and multiple outdoor spaces to enjoy the views. Our favorite part was returning to the cabin after a day of hiking and soaking in the relaxing jetted tub, making dinner over the grill, and roasting s’mores over the fire pit.
In addition, the host was terrific and made sure our stay was nothing short of perfect.
So book this cozy cabin for a relaxing getaway in Asheville, as it’s one of the best. Here’s why:
- The modern amenities: The cabin includes high-end facilities such as a 25-jet hot tub, luxury bedding in the master, a large bathroom with double shower, a 50′ TV with cable, wireless internet, a gas grill, a full kitchen, leather furnishings, and much more.
- The outdoor spaces: Guests can enjoy lovely outdoor spaces, including a private deck and a front porch with a hammock, a gas grill, a fire pit, a hot tub, ample outdoor seating, and a picnic table for dining.
- The outdoor activities: The cabin offers access to many outdoor adventure activities such as hiking from trails in Pisgah, mountain biking, flyfishing from a trout stream, whitewater rafting, kayaking, and access to the creek.
The only issue we faced during our stay here was that there weren’t enough cooking utensils in the kitchen, and we had to make do with a single pan for cooking.
- The cabin is clean, well-maintained, and has lovely furnishings.
- The host is friendly and responsive.
- The cabin offers panoramic views of the mountain and water from all sides.
- The sounds of the rushing creek can be heard from the cabin and make for a romantic setting.
- The cabin is decked with high-quality amenities, luxury bedding, and high-speed internet.
- The cabin isn’t as remote as advertised, and you can see other rentals clearly nearby,
- There weren’t many utensils for cooking in the kitchen.
Overall, we loved our stay at this cute cabin, and it’s the perfect getaway for wooded seclusion in Asheville, North Carolina.
Romantic Cabin in the Woods
Source: vrbo.com Romantic Cabin in the Woods
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the romantic cabin in the Woods near Bearwallow Mountains and had an amazing time. The cabin has a secluded location on a 20-acre property, complete with a pond and creek and lush forests, surrounded by mountains and offering stunning natural beauty.
We loved our time at this one-bedroom cabin, which is perfect for couples as it has many cozy spaces, a two-person dining space, beautiful forest views enjoyed from windows around the place, and a great hot tub on the deck. The property also has many amenities for guests to enjoy, such as an outdoor covered picnic area and a fishing pond.
In addition, the cabin is hosted by Kaye, who’s a great host and ensures you have a comfortable stay.
So book the romantic cabin in the Woods for a couple’s getaway in Asheville, as it’s one of the best cabins. Here’s why:
- The amenities: The cabin features rocking chairs, a hot tub, outdoor dining space on the covered porch, a gas log fireplace and comfy seating in the living room, air conditioning, a Smart TV with DVD player, a full kitchen with linens, towels, dishes, and kitchen utensils, and a gas grill in the picnic area.
- The property: The cabin is on the foot of Bearwallow Mountain, partially wooded with a hiking trail, a pond, and a picnic shed with a firepit. Guests can fish from the pond and at Clear Creek, which is state trout waters.
- The nearby locations: From this cabin, guests are minutes from hiking at Chimney Rock Park, boating Lake Lure, Historic Hendersonville, dining from great area restaurants, visiting surrounding state and national parks, and horseback riding, driving tours of apple orchids, fruit stands, and nearby vineyards.
The only thing to consider before booking is that Wi-Fi and cell service are spotty in the area, and you need to drive out to get good signals.
- The cabin is clean, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The host is very helpful and responsive.
- You can hear the sounds of the creek clearly from the cabin.
- The deck and picnic shed are perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- The rental is close to every attraction in Asheville.
- You need a 4WD to navigate the gravel driveway leading to the cabin.
- There is limited cell service and Wi-Fi in the area.
Overall, we had a great time at this remote cabin, and it’s a terrific rental for couples seeking romance and seclusion.
What are some romantic cabin rentals in the Blue Ridge mountains?
There are some stunning romantic cabins in the Blue Ridge Mountains, which have secluded locations, beautiful views, and modern amenities. For example, the Willow Winds resort cabins, the Deluxe A-Frame chalet, log cabins around the area, and the Asheville River cabins, which border the Blue Ridge Parkway and are perfect for a mountain getaway.
What are good vacation rentals in the Western North Carolina mountains?
The Romantic Log Cabin in Hot Springs near the Great Smoky Mountains, the Tiny Cabin near the Appalachian Mountains, and the Willow Winds cabins are some of the best cabin rentals in Western NC. These rentals include romantic touches from their secluded locations, hot tubs, cozy spaces, and all the amenities needed for a relaxing stay.
What are some romantic getaways near the French Broad river?
The Hot Springs log cabins in Asheville are the best rentals for a romantic getaway, as their beautiful location near the French Broad River and downtown Hot Springs is ideal for couples seeking privacy and closeness to town. The cabins have outdoor hot tubs, are pet-friendly, and offer stunning views from their setting.
Winding Up: Romantic Cabins in Asheville, NC, with Hot Tubs
If you’re looking for North Carolina cabins for a romantic getaway, book the cozy cabin rentals in Asheville, which promise an unforgettable trip from their beautiful interiors, gorgeous outdoor spaces facing the mountains, and bubbling hot tubs to relax.
So make your partner feel special and plan the most romantic trip by booking the gorgeous cabins in Asheville mentioned in this article.
Need a waterfront cabin in Asheville? Book the Cabin in the Woods and the Private Couples Mountain Getaway.
Looking for a cabin with the best amenities? Book the Willow Winds cabins.
Asheville cabins have everything you need for the perfect romantic getaway!
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian