Travel to the most romantic getaway with your partner, and ignite the spark like never before! Welcome to the most romantic cabins in Arizona with hot tubs.
For our anniversary this year, my boyfriend and I took a road trip through Arizona, looking for the most romantic cabins. We loved exploring the Grand Canyon State and stayed in some amazing secluded cabins with hot tubs, modern amenities, stunning views, natural wonders, and nearby attractions.
During our adventure, we came across the best romantic cabins with luxurious amenities like private hot tubs, high-end kitchens, luxury master bedrooms with king-size beds, and outdoor amenities like spacious decks, fire pits, outdoor furniture, grills, and outdoor activities within walking distance.
After staying in many tree houses all over Arizona and consulting locals, travel agencies, and online reviews, we have finally narrowed our choices to the best five rentals.
Our article aims to give you all the information you need to make the best choice based on your budget, time restraints, and interests. We ranked our Arizona cabins based on location, view quality, amenities, host interaction, fun outdoor activities, and overall experiance.
Warning: These are the best-of-the-best romantic cabins in Arizona! You will want to visit them all!
Source: Airbnb.com, Lyman’s Place, Tiny House Cozy Cabin near the Grand Canyon
The Overgaard Cabin – The Romantic Getaway surrounded by the Sitgreaves National Forest and near Black Canyon Lake
Source: Booking.com, Overgaard Cabin with Hot Tub, Fire Pit, and Deck
My boyfriend and I loved staying at this spacious two-bedroom, a one-bath cabin in the Sitgreaves National Forest. The cabin sleeps up to six people and has two bedrooms with a queen bed and a loft. The interior is modern and clean and has a great log cabin feel. The modern amenities are great, including the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a game room with board games, books, an electronic dartboard, a shuffleboard table, a comfortable bathroom, and complimentary wi-fi.
We spent most of our time outside, which was private and quiet. We loved the spacious deck with an outdoor dining area, private hot tub, gas grill, fire pit, and hammock. I loved the tall pine trees surrounding the cozy cabin. We appreciated the washer and dryer, and the host provided free detergent.
The cabin is in a perfect location near Black Canyon Lake and Willow Springs Lake, and we enjoyed fishing and horseback riding at Bison Ranch Stables and Horse Rentals.
This spot is one of Arizona’s top romantic cabin rentals, and we loved every minute of our stay. Here’s why you’ll want to stay here:
- Amenities: The cabin has all the comforts of home, including a well-equipped kitchen, a spacious master bedroom, and a comfortable outdoor area with a gas grill, hot tub, fire pit, and hammock.
- Location: The cabin is next to the Sitgreaves National Forest. The cabin has plenty of natural beauty and fun activities at the nearby lakes.
- The Value: This cabin is cheaper than most on the list, and considering that it can sleep up to six people comfortably, it’s a great value.
The Overgaard Cabin is a great vacation option, and we had an amazing time. However, remember that there are a lot of stairs in the cabin, which can be difficult for some. Also, the cabin is less secluded than some.
- Enjoy grilling and hanging out in the private yard.
- Soak in this spacious outdoor hot tub.
- Go fishing at one of the nearby lakes.
- Go horseback riding or check out the nearby mountain biking trails.
- Enjoy your morning coffee in the hammock while listening to the sound of the birds.
- This rental has stairs and can be difficult for those with limited mobility.
The AZ Rim Retreat Cabin – A Great Cabin Near Tonto National Forest and Stunning Mogollon Rim Views
Source: Airbnb.com, AZ Rim Retreat Cabin, Tonto National Forest and Mogollon Rim
We loved the AZ Rim Retreat Cabin; it was a close second pick. The cabin has three bedrooms and two and a half baths, all impeccably decorated with luxurious amenities and furniture. We felt pampered with a fully equipped kitchen, jetted tub, walk-in shower for two, a master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, complimentary wi-fi, and high-end furniture. The floor-to-ceiling windows provide a lot of natural light and an immaculate view of Mogollon Rim and Ruin Hill ridgeline. The gas fireplace and an electric fireplace give the space warmth.
The entire cabin has a rustic charm with modern details, but we mostly loved spending time outside on the covered deck. The peaceful outdoor space has a fire pit, comfortable outdoor furniture, a private hot tub, and a tree swing. The location is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, with the Tonto National Forest and Trek Pine Trailhead nearby. Also, this is a pet-friendly property.
The AZ Rim Retreat Cabin is one of the best romantic cabins with hot tubs. Here are some reasons you will love staying here:
- The View: The cabin and spacious deck offer an immaculate view of Mogollon Rim and Ruin Hill ridgeline with lush forests, valleys, and mountain peaks.
- Amenities: The cabin has it all, including a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable king-size bed, a luxury bathroom with a jetted tub, a two person-walk shower, a hot tub, a fire pit, and a gas fireplace.
- Outdoor activities: Being close to the national park and several great trails, this area is excellent for walking trails, hiking, mountain biking trails, and bird watching.
This cabin has everything we need for a relaxing and comfortable stay. However, there are neighbors nearby, and it lacks some privacy. This fact did not bother us much.
- Enjoy an evening dinner on the covered patio and lounge on the luxury furniture.
- Relax after a day of hiking in the spacious hot tub.
- Enjoy some alone time with a glass of wine in the jetted tub.
- Gather around the fire pit for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.
- Take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen and make a romantic meal together.
- The cabin is in a residential area with nearby neighbors.
Sunset Ridge Log Cabin with hot tub – The Best Secluded Cabin With a Stunning Desert View
Source: Airbnb.com, Sunset Ridge Log Cabin with hot tub
The Sunset Ridge Log Cabin is one of Arizona’s best unique, and luxurious cabin rentals, and we loved every minute of our stay, including the beautiful desert view. It has a modern log cabin getaway feel and three bedrooms and sleeps up to nine guests if you use the sleeper sofa. The interior is clean, comfortable, and functional, with a fully equipped kitchen, a master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, and wi-fi.
The spacious private deck has a beautiful desert view and wooded landscape. It has modern outdoor amenities like a private hot tub, picnic table, gas grill, and gas fire pit. The location was great for exploring, and we enjoyed Bearizona wildlife park, which is only fifteen minutes away. We also visited the Grand Canyon South Rim, about 45 minutes away.
This cabin was a fun, relaxing adventure and a great rental for groups of up to nine guests. Here is why you should book it now:
- Amenities: The cabin has all the modern appliances, air conditioning, wi-fi, and other amenities for a comfortable stay. It also has other fun luxuries, like a large deck with a view, a hot tub, a fire pit, and a grill.
- Location: The Grand Canyon South Rim entrance is under an hour away, and there are great walking opportunities at the Bearizona wildlife park. Lava River park is stunning.
- Peaceful property: The quiet and secluded cabin has everything you need to relax, so even if you don’t leave the property, you will have a fun and unwinding experiance.
This rental is one of our top pics for cabins with hot tubs because of the relaxing atmosphere and great location. But, there is no washer and dryer in the home, which we needed considering we were on the road for a while. Also, remember that there is a long dirt road to get to the cabin.
- Take a quick drive to the Grand Canyon South Rim.
- Watch the star-filled skies while lounging by the fire pit.
- Soak in the spacious hot tub after a day of exploring.
- Enjoy an outdoor BBQ with a stunning view.
- Invite friends to spend the night with plenty of privacy for everyone.
- There is not a washer or dryer available in the cabin.
- You must use a dirt road for two miles to get to the cabin.
The Tiny House Cozy Cabin – Stunning Log Cabin Getaway near Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon
Source: Airbnb.com, Lyman’s Place, Tiny House Cozy Cabin near the Grand Canyon
We couldn’t resist including this one-bedroom (studio) with stunning Grand Canyon views and a cozy log cabin interior. It’s ideal for two guests with charming amenities and a peaceful spacious yard. The interior is small but has everything we needed, including a well-stocked kitchenette, a private bathroom, a queen bed, and complimentary wi-fi.
The outside has a charcoal grill, a fire pit, a hammock, and pet-friendly property. Laura is an amazing host, providing breakfast items like granola, fruit, English muffins, eggs, and juice. There are even two kayaks that we loved using at the Sand Hollow Reservoir. We loved the local attractions and taking a short day trip to the Grand Canyon North Rim. We also visited the stunning Coral Pink Sand Dunes, which are nearby. The property doesn’t have a hot tub, however.
We loved our unique stay at Lyman’s Place, the tiny cozy cabin near the Grand Canyon. Here are three reasons you and your partner will have a great time here:
- Unique location: Lyman’s Place is a ranch location with beautiful mountain views and nearby sand dunes, and easy access to the Grand Canyon North Rim.
- Simple cabin accommodation: The cabin provides all the basic amenities and comforts, including a clean and comfortable queen bed and a well-stocked kitchenette.
- Wonderful host: Laura goes above and beyond for the guests and includes breakfast, kayaks, and other accommodations on request. Communication was quick and simple.
My boyfriend and I loved this simple and unique cabin in a beautiful location. But it is missing some amenities like a hot tub and limited hot water in the shower. Also, there is no cell service (which was a welcomed break for us!)
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the stars from the property.
- Gather around the fire pit for drinks and roast marshmallows.
- Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon North Rim.
- Go kayaking at the nearby Sand Hollow Reservoir.
- Enjoy a fun morning coffee to the sound of property chickens and roosters.
- There is limited hot water in the bathroom.
- There is no cell service at the cabin.
Lazy Bear Cabin with a hot tub – The Best Cozy Cabin With a Private Back Yard near downtown Flagstaff
Source: Airbnb.com, Lazy Bear Cabin with a hot tub
The Lazy Bear Cabin is a great romantic cabin with two bedrooms that sleep up to four guests. My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay and loved the Ponderosa pine forest location, which also gave us access to the fun outdoor activities of Northern Arizona. The property is only about 10 minutes away from downtown Flagstaff, where we enjoyed great restaurants and coffee shops.
The cabin’s interior is impeccably clean and comfortable and has great modern amenities. We appreciated the unit’s wood-burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, washer, and dryer. We loved using the gas grill and enjoyed the hot tub. Other nearby locations include the Kachina Wetlands Preserve and The Arboretum at Flagstaff.
This comfortable cabin is well worth the title of one of the best romantic cabins in Arizona with hot tubs. Here’s why you’ll want to stay here:
- Great amenities: The cabin has everything, including a fully equipped kitchen, spacious indoor bathroom, comfortable bed, hot tub, and outdoor furniture for lounging or eating outside.
- Location: It’s easy to quickly get to some great attractions from the property, including downtown Flagstaff, the Kachina Wetlands Preserve, and The Arboretum at Flagstaff.
- Outdoor activities: Outdoor enthusiasts have plenty of places to hike, bird watch, bike, and explore gardens and wetlands.
The Lazy Bear Cabin near the Ponderosa pine forest is a great weekend getaway, and it’s hard to find fault with it. However, remember, it’s in a residential neighborhood without air conditioning. This fact did not influence our trip much.
- Go hiking on one of the nearby forest trails.
- Cuddle up to the wood-burning fireplace with a good book.
- Relax in the private hot tub.
- Enjoy an outdoor meal on the spacious deck with a grill.
- Explore fun restaurants and bars in downtown Flagstaff.
- The cabin is in a residential neighborhood, and the hot tub is unused after 10 p.m.
- There is no air conditioning in the cabin.
Wrapping up: The best romantic cabins in Arizona with hot tubs
If you are looking for a honeymoon cabin or a romantic getaway from the rush and noise of city life with your partner, Arizona has some amazing cabins with hot tubs you need to visit. Arizona is a naturally beautiful state with beautiful natural wonders, abundant outdoor activities and wildlife, and modern luxurious accommodations.
My boyfriend and I did a lot of research and stayed at many cabins throughout the state. That’s why we are sure these top five romantic cabins are ideal for everyone’s budget, time, and interests.
In this article, you will find high-quality rentals for a relaxing and romantic vacation on an extended weekend. We stayed at everyone, guaranteeing a great experience, no matter your choice.
Scroll up, read about our experiences at each rental, and be ready to book an amazing stay that fits your needs.
What are you waiting for?
What’s the best pet-friendly romantic cabin in Arizona?
The AZ Rim Retreat Cabin near the Tonto National Forest and its stunning views of the Mogollon Rim is a perfect pet-friendly stay. The property has luxurious amenities and furniture. You (and your pet) will feel pampered with a fully equipped kitchen, jetted tub, walk-in shower for two, a master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, complimentary wi-fi, and high-end furniture. The cabin also sleeps up to six guests and has a stunning setting with a hot tub, fire pit, spacious deck, and grill.
What’s the best-secluded getaway for couples in Arizona?
The Sunset Ridge Log Cabin with a hot tub is the best-secluded romantic cabin, with a stunning desert view. The large cabin can sleep up to nine guests or be a perfect romantic getaway for two. The interior is clean and functional, with a fully equipped kitchen, a master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, and wi-fi. It has modern outdoor amenities like a private hot tub, picnic table, gas grill, and gas fire pit. Also, the Grand Canyon South Rim entrance is only 45 minutes away.
What’s the best Grand Canyon State cabin getaway for couples?
The Tiny House Cozy Cabin, also known as Lyman’s Place, is a ranch location with beautiful mountain views and nearby sand dunes, and easy access to the Grand Canyon North Rim. The stunning studio Log Cabin is near Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon. The interior is small but has everything we needed, including a well-stocked kitchenette, a bathroom, a queen bed, and wi-fi. The outside has a charcoal grill, a fire pit, a hammock, and pet-friendly property. The host provides breakfast items like granola, fruit, English muffins, eggs, and juice and two kayaks which you can use at the Sand Hollow Reservoir.
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian