The top-rated romantic cabins in Texas – a quick and easy getaway guide.
My boyfriend and I have taken several trips to Texas, exploring the best and most romantic cabins with hot tubs. After our last trip, we decided to compile a list of the best cabins based on our personal experience and detailed research through reviews, rental agencies, and recommendations by friends from the state.
We came across some beautifully decorated cabins with rustic charm, modern amenities, and incredible locations – perfect for the ideal romantic getaways.
We loved each and every cabin on this list! They are ideal for a romantic trip.
That’s why our article aims to bring you the best cabins with hot tubs, keeping in mind everyone’s budget, needs, and interests.
We ranked each cabin based on the location, nearby attractions, the best view, and overall accommodation.
So scroll down and find your ideal Texas cabins with honest reviews you can trust!
Source: Vrbo.com, The Moonshiner Cabin: Prohibition Era With A Twist Of Steampunk
The Eleven Eleven Ranch – The Best Luxurious Vacation Rental near Canyon Lake
Source: Vrbo.com, Eleven Eleven Ranch, Professionally Decorated Romantic Getaway
My boyfriend and I came across this modern one-bedroom, two-bathroom cabin and fell in love with it immediately. We loved the modern decor, floor-to-ceiling windows, fully equipped kitchen, rustic dining table, and private deck with a stunning ranch view. And the master has a queen-sized bed with a private bathroom and walk-in shower.
You will love the private hot tub – which is just a few steps off the covered deck.
In fact, we spent most of our time outside, enjoying the quiet views and grilling. We saw lots of wildlife! The Canyon Lake location made trying different water sports and activities fun and easy.
This rental was our favorite romantic cabin getaway because it highlights the beauty of Texas with a modern twist. Here’s why you’ll love staying here:
- The amenities: This cabin has it all, including a fully equipped kitchen, luxurious master bedroom, floor-to-ceiling windows, and an incredible view of the sunrise and sunset. Not to mention there is an incredible hot tub.
- The view: We couldn’t get enough of the rolling hills and the vast view of the 100-acre ranch. Experiance the beautiful sunset, stars, and wildlife.
- The location: You will love the seclusion of the cabin, but also the nearby restaurants and Canyon Lake. I know we loved all the water activities.
Finding fault with our favorite cabin rental was quite hard. However, I would mention that the dirt road leading to the cabin can be rough, so have a suitable car.
- Enjoy a quiet hill country sunset from the deck.
- Soak in the outdoor hot tub after a day of exploring.
- You can light up the BBQ grill and enjoy the vast view from the spacious outdoor area.
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner outside on a warm night.
- Spend the day on Canyon Lake.
- A dirt road leads to the cabin, and a suitable car is needed. So be prepared.
The Moonshiner Cabin – The Perfect Romantic Getaway Outside of Austin, TX
Source: Vrbo.com, The Moonshiner Cabin: Prohibition Era With A Twist Of Steampunk
This cabin is a hidden treasure just outside of Austin. If you are looking for a simple vacation rental with great amenities and peaceful surroundings, this is one of the top cozy cabins in the state! And there is a prohibition theme to the decor.
You will appreciate all the modern amenities like Wi-Fi, cable tv, and a queen-sized bed. Yet I love the charming details like the rustic kitchen and wood-burning stove.
We loved the back porch with two relaxing rocking chairs and a private hot tub. There is even an outdoor shower to cool off.
The Wimberley Valley Winery was fun to visit.
This rental is a cabin we would definitely revisit. So book your romantic weekend getaway at the Moonshiner Cabin because:
- The amenities: You will have all the comforts of home at this cabin, and even extras, like the private hot tub and outdoor shower.
- Nearby attractions: Wimberley is a great small town with restaurants just a few blocks away. It’s also close to Austin, San Antonio, and Canyon Lake.
- Beautiful decore: We loved the prohibition decore with rustic details and comfortable furniture.
The only thing you need to remember before booking is that there are close-by neighbors, and the cabin is in a residential area. (We didn’t mind.)
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub.
- Check out one of the nearby wineries.
- Take a day trip to San Antonio or Austin for some big-city fun.
- Spend the day on Canyon Lake, swimming, sunbathing, and trying out water sports.
- Enjoy your morning coffee while lounging in the rocking chairs.
- You will have neighbors; this is a cabin in a residential area.
Rock Haus Studio Cabin in Fredericksburg with Whirlpool Tub
Source: Vrbo.com, Pack Place: Bridger | King Bed | Soaking Tub | Shared Hot Tub
This studio cabin is a fun and original stay for couples who want to enjoy downtown activities and a quiet town setting. The loft is located above unique small shops and is just a short walk to Main St. You will love the interior decoration and comforts that feel like a quaint city hotel. I personally loved the large king bed, soaking tub, and seating area. It’s a studio cabin, so no kitchen, but there is a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave.
We loved sitting on the private balcony.
Also, we enjoyed using the shared hot tub and outdoor fireplace, and the air conditioning was appreciated (because it was hot during our visit!) Overall it’s a great weekend getaway.
So if you are looking to spend quality time with your partner and explore Fredericksburg shops and restaurants – this is the spot for you! Here’s why you should stay here:
- Nearby activities: Get lost in the small shops, bars, and restaurants. Or visit all the great art galleries within walking distance.
- The amenities: The loft is incredibly clean, with a luxury bathroom and an incredibly comfortable king-sized bed.
- Attention to detail: You will love all the small decoration details, well-maintained amenities, and artwork hanging on the walls.
My first reaction – this cabin is perfect! However, keep in mind that there are shared facilities and that the cabin doesn’t have a kitchen. (This is a great excuse to always eat out in my book!)
- Explore the nearby art galleries.
- Have a romantic dinner in one of the many great restaurants in the area.
- Enjoy a night under the stars next to the fire pit.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub.
- The rental doesn’t have a kitchen.
- The hot tub and fire pit are shared with another rental.
The Cactus Cabin (Texas Hill Country) – The Rustic Cabin near Historic Downtown Fredericksburg and the Wine Country
Source: Airbnb.com, 1800s Cactus Cabin/Hot Tub/Romantic/Close to Town
Oh my! What a charming getaway and a true log cabin experience. My boyfriend and I loved the Cactus Cabin.
The cabin is on a large, privately located property stretching almost eight acres of land. It’s a great example of a Hill Country cabin surrounded by nature and native wildlife. The interior is cozy and rustic, with great modern amenities like an electric fireplace, a queen-sized bed, and a rustic kitchenette. The kitchenette is well stocked.
You will also love the outside seating area, hot tub, and charcoal grill. (Don’t forget to buy charcoal on your way to the cabin!)
Make sure to visit Marburger Orchard and pick some fresh fruit together!
Don’t miss out on this great cabin. Here’s what makes this beautiful property one of the most romantic cabins in Texas:
- The amenities: We loved the comfortable queen-sized bed, cozy fireplace, hot tub, and luxurious bathroom. The cabin had everything we needed, including a well-stocked kitchenette.
- The location: You can spend your time exploring Historic Downtown Fredericksburg and all the wonderful wineries nearby. The cabin itself is in a quiet and secluded place.
- It’s a great value! We loved that we didn’t pay for extra space we wouldn’t use; the size of this small but wonderful cabin is reflected in the price, making it a great value for the money.
We really enjoyed our time at this cabin and couldn’t find much fault. The only thing I would mention is that the property has three cabins, but it’s large, and the rentals are well-spaced out for privacy. No big deal!
- Visit the wineries and go on a wine tour nearby.
- Soak in the private hot tub after a day of exploring the town.
- Enjoy the deer that visit the property while having your morning coffee.
- Curl up with a good book next to the fireplace.
- Enjoy soaking in the luxurious bathtub, surrounded by rustic log details.
- There are three cabins on the property, but the property is large, so we still had plenty of privacy.
- The cabin doesn’t have a fully equipped kitchen, but the kitchenette is well stocked.
The Three Graces Cabin – A Romantic Log Cabin on Smith Creek – A Relaxing Getaway in the Texas Hill Country
Source: Airbnb.com, Romantic Log Cabin on Smith Creek with EV Charger
This Smith Creek cabin is cozy and romantic. My boyfriend and I enjoyed staying at the Three Graces Cabin, especially for the beautiful property and being close to downtown Wimberley. Though there are other cabins on the property, at least two acres are between this cabin and the next. The interior is perfectly furnished for two people, with a large bed, a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower, and a small but functional kitchen.
We loved walking to the creek and enjoyed the outdoor privacy while grilling and using the hot tub. The fire pit is also great, with seating for two. I must mention that Jennifer and Gregory are great hosts that respond quickly and know the area well, so they can also recommend fun activities.
Everyone deserves a romantic weekend getaway to a cabin like this. Here are three reasons you’ll love staying here:
- The property: You will love the walking trails, lush trees, and creek all on the property. It’s a quiet and relaxing setting, perfect for couples looking to spend some alone time.
- The amenities: This cabin has it all, including a small kitchen, spacious bathroom, comfortable bed, outdoor seating area, and fun additions like the hot tub and fire pit.
- The hosts: Jennifer and Gregory, live on the property but provide plenty of privacy. They respond quickly to all messages and are willing to help plan your trip.
The only thing I would mention about this property is that there is a two-night minimum. However, feel free to ask for a one-night stay, and the host will accommodate you if there is a gap in the schedule.
- Take a relaxing walk on the private nature trail leading to the creek.
- Enjoy your morning coffee from the cute rocking chairs on the porch.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub after a day of exploring.
- Roast some hot dogs and enjoy the night skies from the private fire pit.
- Check out the fun restaurants in downtown Wimberley.
- There is a two-night minimum for renting, but the hosts are willing to accommodate if there is a gap in their rental schedule.
The Wright House – A Architectural Beauty in the Woods influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright
Source: Airbnb.com, Architectural Beauty in the Woods
This cabin is impressive. We loved the beautiful architecture, modern furniture, and excellent amenities. The one-bedroom, one-bath cabin has immaculate windows all around, letting natural light in, and a great covered porch for grilling or just relaxing.
You will love all the modern amenities in the cabin that will make you feel at home, including the walk-in shower, beautiful fireplace, spacious living and kitchen area, and the incredibly comfortable queen-sized bed.
Outside we loved lounging in the sun, grilling, sitting by the small fire pit, and soaking in the private hot tub.
There is even a great bar within walking distance called the Sweetwater Grill. We visited several times!
Here are the reasons this cabin is one of the most romantic cabins in Texas:
- The amenities: You won’t miss anything during your stay because the cabin has all the modern appliances and accommodations needed for a comfortable time.
- The location: We loved being in a quiet neighborhood with trees all around, yet close to fun activities like bars and restaurants.
- The outdoor space: The cabin has a great private deck on both sides, with lots of room to grill, use the hot tub or sunbathe in privacy.
My boyfriend and I loved how practical and well-designed this cabin is.
We had everything we needed. The only thing I can mention as a negative is that there is no Wi-Fi. We didn’t need it anyway.
- Take a short trip to the incredible Lake Tawakoni State Park for biking, hiking, and water activities.
- Visit the nearby bars and restaurants.
- Soak in your private hot tub with a drink in hand.
- Roast some marshmallows in the fire pit.
- Have a romantic night next to the gorgeous fireplace.
- This cabin doesn’t have Wi-Fi, which is fine by me!
Wrapping up: Best romantic cabins in Texas with hot tubs
If you have a busy life schedule (as we do), a weekend getaway to one of the most romantic cabins in Texas will soothe your soul. My boyfriend and I found some of the most amazing properties and enjoyed every minute of these great rentals.
Need a rustic cabin in the wine country? Stay at the Cactus Cabin near Historic Downtown Fredericksburg.
Want to treat yourself to some luxury? Check out The Eleven Eleven Ranch near Canyon Lake.
Are you looking for a cabin near Austin or San Antonio? Then The Moonshiner Cabin is your pick!
Trust us; these cabins have everything you need for the best romantic getaway!
What’s the best authentic log cabin with a hot tub in Texas?
The Three Graces Cabin is a romantic log cabin on Smith Creek, perfect for an escape to the Texas Hill Country. The cabin is close to downtown Wimberley, yet placed on a spacious private near walking paths, trees, and a relaxing creek. You will love all the amenities and comforts, including the fire pit and hot tub.
What is the best romantic cozy cabin for two in Texas?
The Cactus Cabin is a beautiful rustic and cozy hideaway near Historic Downtown Fredericksburg. From this cabin, you can explore trails, parks, and the famous wine country. The cabin is well furnished with a modern bathroom, comfortable living space, and great additions like an electric fireplace, a hot tub, and a charcoal grill (for those yummy hamburgers!)
What modern amenities do romantic cabins in Texas with hot tubs have?
Most romantic cabins in Texas have modern amenities and accommodations, including a queen or king-sized bed, full bathroom, a well-stocked kitchen, a spacious living area, and an outdoor private deck or yard. Other great amenities we have noticed in Texas cabins include a hot tub, outdoor shower, fire pit, fireplace, grill, and outdoor seating areas. Many cabins are in secluded areas, surrounded by nature and beautiful views.
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian