Welcome to your best guide to romantic cabins in Pigeon Forge!
My boyfriend and I love the nature getaways in Pigeon Forge and are always on the lookout for romantic cabins here. So we spent the last few weeks driving around the area, looking for secluded rentals with the best amenities, locations, and views.
We only wanted to find the best cabins for a romantic getaway, so we consulted locals, searched the top recommendations online, and roughed it out by staying a few days in each cabin.
So after much back and forth and weighing the pros and cons of each cabin, we narrowed it down to cabins with the best hosts, locations, facilities, and overall value.
Our goal with this article is to help you save time and effort in choosing a cabin by sharing our personal experiences. So each cabin mentioned below is the best of the best, and you’re guaranteed the best time no matter which one you pick.
Let me see these romantic cabins already!
Cozy Cabin Romantic Getaway
Source: booking.com Cozy Cabin Romantic Getaway
My boyfriend and I are returning guests at the Knotty Knotty cabin in Pigeon Forge, as it’s one of our favorite rentals for a romantic getaway. The studio cabin is conveniently located minutes from all the attractions in downtown Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the Great Smoky Mountains while being on a secluded, private property.
The one-bedroom cabin features gorgeous interiors framed by vaulted ceilings, cozy spaces to cuddle in front of the rustic stone fireplace, and beautiful outdoor spaces. However, our favorite part was soaking in the relaxing hot tub on the deck, which offers stunning views of the property.
In addition, our hosts were Pavan and Tracy, who were friendly and responsive and ensured our trip was comfortable.
So book the Knotty Knotty cabin in Pigeon Forge, as it’s one of the most romantic rentals. Here’s why:
- The amenities: The cabin offers all the amenities you need, such as a queen-sized bed, an indoor jacuzzi tub, a fully-equipped kitchen, a flatscreen TV, high speed Wi-Fi, a hot tub, outdoor seating on the patio, a charcoal grill, and much more.
- The location: The cabin has an ideal location with access to restaurants, stores, and local attractions in downtown Pigeon Forge, a short drive to Gatlinburg, hiking trails in the Smoky Mountain National Park, and nearby waterfalls.
- The outdoor spaces: The cabin has gorgeous outdoor spaces to enjoy the views, such as the covered porch with seating, the garden, and the private hot tub deck.
We had a terrific time at this cabin and hardly encountered any issues. However, there were a lot of overgrown shrubs outside the rental, which had some littering in them, giving the space an unruly look.
- The cabin is clean, well-maintained, and stocked with all the amenities.
- The hosts are attentive and responsive to guest queries.
- The cabin offers complete privacy while being close to all the fun things in Pigeon Forge.
- There are two hot tubs to enjoy soaking indoors and outdoors.
- The patio is great for outdoor dining and taking in the views.
- There are overgrown plants and litter outside the cabin.
- The mattress was somewhat firm and difficult to sleep on.
Overall, we had a fantastic time at this rental, and it’s one of the most amazing honeymoon cabins in Pigeon Forge.
Romantic Cabin with Mountain Views
Source: booking.com Romantic Cabin with Mountain Views
My boyfriend and I were looking for a rental close to the Smokies and came across this gorgeous cabin stay with breathtaking views of the mountains. The romantic log cabin has a great location with access to hiking and nature trails and a short drive to town.
We loved our time at this cabin, which features a single bedroom and bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and living area, and cozy dining space. My boyfriend especially enjoyed playing rounds of foosball on the table outdoors while I had a few relaxing soaks in the hot tub.
In addition, the property is hosted by Everett and his family, who make sure guests are well-taken care of during their stay.
So book this romantic log cabin for a couple’s getaway in Pigeon Forge, as it’s one of the best. Here’s why you can’t miss it:
- The views: Guests can enjoy spectacular views of the Great Smoky Mountains and lots of lush foliage from their outdoor spaces, such as the front entrance and covered porch, and also windows around the place, which give it a secluded nature feel.
- The location: The cabin is close to hiking from the Smokies, fishing from nearby streams and waterfalls, shopping and outdoor dining in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, and a short drive to Dollywood.
- The facilities: The cabin features a fireplace in the living room, central heating and air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a full kitchen, an indoor jetted tub and an outdoor hot tub, an outdoor fire pit with seating, a dining area, and comfortable bedding and furniture.
The only issue we faced during our stay here was that some things needed better maintenance, as the oven didn’t heat well and the bathroom wasn’t cleaned.
- The cabin offers complete privacy and gorgeous views of the mountains.
- The hosts are very friendly and accommodating.
- The rental has an amazing hot tub on a covered porch.
- The cabin is close to great attractions in Pigeon Forge.
- The outdoor fire pit is perfect for roasting s’mores and having a BBQ.
- The bathroom was not cleaned.
- The oven didn’t function well.
So enjoy a romantic escape at this beautiful cabin, as it’s perfect for couples looking for a mountain retreat in Pigeon Forge, TN.
What are the best romantic honeymoon cabins in Pigeon Forge, TN, with hot tubs?
Couples looking for a honeymoon cabin in Pigeon Forge can find some great rentals in and around the area, which feature modern amenities, secluded locations, and the best views. Some great rentals include the Cabin in the Woods, featuring a heart-shaped jacuzzi tub; the Little Romance Cabin, with a jacuzzi tub and a pool table; and the Knotty Knotty cabin, which features two hot tubs and stunning views.
Winding Up The Best Romantic Cabins in Pigeon Forge TN
Couples looking for a romantic trip or a peaceful vacation in Tennessee should head to Pigeon Forge, which has some terrific rentals decked with the latest amenities and amazing views, and are the perfect place for a honeymoon.
Check out the Knotty Knotty cabin for a romantic rental near downtown Pigeon Forge.
Book the Romantic Cabin in the Smoky Mountains for an intimate getaway.
The gorgeous cabins in Pigeon Forge are the perfect destination for your couple’s trip!
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian