Based on our summer road trip, my boyfriend and I compiled a list of Arkansas’s top four romantic cabins with hot tubs. We stayed at some amazing places near the Ozark mountains, White River Valley, Hot Springs National Park, and Eureka Springs.
During this time, we encountered places with incredible cabin features, luxurious amenities, and relaxing views, yet just a few minutes away from outdoor adventures and cities. We carefully picked each cabin on the list to help you find the ideal romantic getaway based on your budget, needs, and interests.
Before staying in the cabins, we did a lot of research consulting friends in the area, rental companies, and online reviews, so we are sure each cabin on the list will bring you the ultimate romantic adventure.
So we’ve ranked the best romantic cabins in Arkansas with hot tubs based on all the amenities available, the best views, natural beauty and attractions, and host interaction.
Each cabin on this list is the best of the best and guarantees a memorable and romantic stay, so you’ll have a great time no matter which one you choose.
Warning: You’ll want to stay at all these incredibly romantic getaway cabins!
Source: Vrbo.com, Secluded Log Cabin, Mountain Top, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Hot Springs
The Some Like It Hot Cabin – The Best Overall Romantic Hideaway and Secluded Log Cabin Near Downtown Hot Springs
Source: Vrbo.com, Secluded Log Cabin, Mountain Top, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Hot Springs
My boyfriend and I had a perfect vacation near downtown Hot Springs at the Some Like It Hot cabin. The secluded cabin has all the necessities and accommodations for a perfect getaway, including a fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances, free wifi, a smart tv, and a spacious bathroom. It also has two bedrooms, with the master bedroom having a comfortable king-size bed.
We loved the outdoor space with a spacious front porch and large deck. We loved having our morning coffee on the front porch and enjoying the rocking chairs and swinchairsirWewe spent a lot of time in the back yard e in the outdoor dining area, and using the great BBQ grill. The private hot tub is surrounded by lush trees and has plenty of privacy—there’s also a nice fire pit where you can roast marshmallows. My boyfriend and I love nature, so we took full advantage of the nearby scenic hiking trails.
The many amenities, ideal location, and peaceful atmosphere make this secluded cabin our favorite. Here are three reasons why you’ll agree:
- Modern amenities: This cabin features a well-stocked kitchen, master bedroom with a king bed, outdoor hot tub, wood-burning fireplace, BBQ grill, game room, pool table, fire pit, and more.
- The Location: The cabin is secluded amount lush trees on a private road, yet only minutes away from downtown Hot Springs.
- Nearby activities: There are several great hiking trails near the property, and the Hot Springs National Park is a short drive. Those looking for great restaurants and shopping can visit downtown Hot Springs.
This cabin was our top destination, and we could hardly find any fault with it. However, the second bedroom is in the loft, so if you are visiting with people who can’t use the stairs, keep this in mind.
- Relay in the jetted hot tub with led lights and enjoy the secluded woods.
- Have a great meal on the large wraparound deck while listening to the birds.
- Check out downtown for some fun shopping and restaurants.
- Let the stress melt away by hiking one of the great trails near the property.
- Gather around the outdoor fire pit for some night star-watching.
- The second bedroom is in a loft, unsuitable for the elderly or children.
The Fly Away Cabin – The Secluded Log Cabin on the Buffalo River
Source: Vrbo.com, Fly Away Cabin- Modern, Serene, And Convenient, romantic cabin
The Fly Away Cabin was a close second pick for us because of the cozy and secluded location. The cabin is on 7 acres of forested land with great privacy and near Buffalo river. The interior is warm and welcoming, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a spacious king bed with plenty of natural light, and the master bathroom has a two-person jetted tub. We also appreciated the gas fireplaceflat-screenen tv and fully equipped kitchen.
We spent most of our time outside enjoying the gas grill and hot tub in a private area surrounded by trees. The area is so quiet and private that we could enjoy the sound of the trees and the birds while relaxing on the deck. My boyfriend loved spending time on the Buffalo river, where we did kayaking and tubing.
So this cabin is a great place to rent for couples looking for privacy and seclusion. Here are three reasons why we consider it one of the best romantic cabins in Arkansas:
- Great privacy: The cabin is on a 7-acre forested area with many tall lush trees surrounding it, giving it lots of privacy, perfect for getting away from everyday busy life.
- Amenities: The cabin features an outdoor hot tub, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, and two-person jetted tub in the bathroom.
- Outdoor activities: Being so close to the river, it’s easy to go kayaking, canoeing, tubing, or swimming. There are also great nearby trails for bird watching and hiking.
My boyfriend and I were very comfortable throughout our stay, and it’s hard to find fault with this great cabin. However, because it’s in a remote spot, cell service is bad, and most of the time, we don’t have reception. We loved the idea of resting from our cell phones, so we didn’t mind that.
- Spend quality time together preparing a romantic meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Relax in the private hot tub after a good hike.
- Spend the day on the river swimming and kayaking.
- Enjoy grilling outside, surrounded by tall trees and birds.
- The cabin has little to no cell reception.
The Glass Front Cabin with Stunning Lake View – The Best Cozy Cabin in the Ozark Mountains
Source: Airbnb.com, Glass Front Cabin with stunning lake view, Eureka Springs Arkansas
The Glass Front Cabin is located on Beaver Lake and has a stunning view. We loved the modern interior with floor-to-ceiling windows, a cozy fireplace, and a large whirlpool tub for two. We spent much time on the private deck and using the gas grill.
There is a close by boat dock with complimentary kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. We loved soaking up the sun on the water and using all the rental equipment provided by the hosts. During our communication with the owner, Kevin was a great host; he responded quickly and was friendly and accommodating.
If you love to be on the lake and enjoy water activities, this modern cabin is the perfect rental. Here are three reasons you’ll want to book it right away:
- Great view: The cabin is right on the lake with a direct view and nearby access to the Dock. There are also nice lush trees giving the cabin privacy.
- The host: Kevin was a great host providing quick information and helping us with all our questions. He even provided complementary equipment for the lake.
- Amenities: The cabin has all the comforts of home, including a well-stocked kitchen, a cozy fireplace, high-speeded wifi, a king bed in the master, a gas grill, and a beautiful lake view.
This cabin is a great romantic hideaway right on the lake. My boyfriend and I love enjoying the view and all the water activities. However, this is one of five identical cabins beside each other. It is much less secluded than the previous cabins on the list. Also, there is no hot tub; instead, it’s a jetted tub for two.
- Enjoy grilling on the balcony with a beautiful view of the lake.
- Try our kayaking, canoeing, or paddle boarding off the Dock.
- Prepare a romantic meal together in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Take a bath together in the two-person jetted tub.
- The cabin is one of five on the property and less secluded than most.
The Newer Homestead House – The Best Waterfront Beaver Lake House with a Hot Tub and Dock
Source: Airbnb.com, Waterfront Beaver Lake House in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
We loved staying at the Newer Homestead House on Beaver Lake. This rental is a luxury cabin with a great location and amenities. The two bedroom, two bathroom is big enough for the whole family, but we loved enjoying it alone. The interior is comfortable with a large stone fireplace, a comfortable open floor living area, a full kitchen, a large walk-in shower, and a luxury soaking tub.
The outdoor area has a fun gazebo and picnic table for sitting outside. There’s hiking right off the property. We loved the sun deck for reading my book. We took advantage of the gas grill and prepared a barbecue.
We enjoyed this lakeside cabin for outdoor fun. Here are some reasons you’ll love it too:
- Location: The cabin is lakeside, with great water activities and hiking trails right off the property, perfect for hiking, bird watching, kayaking, and swimming.
- Amenities: We enjoyed all the comforts of home and some additional comforts like a soaker tub, hot tub, fireplace, swing chair, and gazebo area.
- The value: This romantic cabin sleeps up to six people, making it a great value for the money, and a perfect location for exploring the beauty of the EurekSprings Arkansas area.
It’s hard to come up with any downsides to a great place like this, but it is an area with multiple rentalsIt’sts not a secluded cabin like some on the list.
- Relax in the spacious and private hot tub.
- Enjoy lake views and activities.
- Take some time to read in the private swing chair.
- Take a fishing trip or go hiking right off the property.
- This cabin has a nearby rental and is not as secluded as some options on the list.
Wrapping up: The best romantic cabins in Arkansas with hot tubs
Couples and honeymooners looking to enjoy a few days of relaxing in nature and away from the crowded city hubs will love staying in Arkansa’s beautiful romantic cabins. These cabins offer amazing views with great outdoor activities like hiking, bird watching, swimming, kayaking, and boating on the state’s beautiful lakes, rivers, and mountains.
My boyfriend and I have had an excellent time in the relaxing and romantic cabins mentioned in this artic. Each one offers a peaceful stay with great amenities and accommodations.
We stayed at each of these cabins and many more, so we are sure your perfect romantic cabin is on this list. Make sure to scroll up and check again because we guarantee a great stay for everyone.
We are picky travelers with lots of experience, so feel confident our pics will make your romantic getaway special.
What is the best romantic cabin near Hot Springs National Park?
The Some Like It Hot Cabin is the best overall romantic hideaway and secluded log cabin near downtown Hot Springs and Hot Springs National Park. This cozy and romantic cabin is minutes away from additional attractions like Hot Springs Mountain Tower, Hot Springs National Park Aquarium, and The Five Star Dinner Theatre. The cabin is a perfect getaway, with modern amenities including a fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances hot tub, free wifi, a smart tv, and a spacious bathroom.
What romantic cabin in Arkansas is closest to downtown Eureka Springs?
The Glass Front Cabin with a stunning Beaver Lake view is the best modern cabin in the Ozark Mountains, just minutes from downtown Eureka Springs, Arkansas. This great lake property has amenities and complementary toys to enjoy on the lake, including kayaks and canoes. The cabin has a great modern interior with floor-to-ceiling windows, a cozy fireplace, and a large whirlpool jetted tub for two.
What modern amenities do Arkansas romantic cabins have?
Most romantic cabins in Arkansas have many modern amenities for a comfortable, luxurious stay. In fact, most cabins include a jetted hot tub, outdoor fire pita fireplace, spacious outdoor deck or balcony, grill, and outdoor seating furniture. They also have fully equipped kitchens, master bedrooms with spacious king beds, a modern bathroom, and living areas with beautiful views and comfortable furniture.
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian