Calling all lovebirds to the best guide for romantic cabins in Gatlinburg!
When it comes to a romantic getaway in Tennessee, my boyfriend and I have exhausted the state looking for intimate cabins; and nothing beats the ones in Gatlinburg! So we spent the last few months researching endlessly to compile a list of the best ones.
For our search, we had tons of help from online resources, read countless reviews, and took recommendations from locals.
And after much back and forth, plus weighing the pros and cons of each place, we found romantic cabins with — the best views, secluded locations, modern amenities, and excellent overall value.
What’s our goal with this article? To help you save time and money in finding the best cabin for your romantic Gatlinburg getaway, by sharing our personal experiences.
Let me see these gorgeous rentals already!
Romantic Gatlinburg Studio Cabin with Hot Tub
Source: booking.com Romantic Gatlinburg Studio Cabin with Hot Tub
If you’re looking for a quaint cabin straight out of a fairytale — this is the one for you! My boyfriend and I stayed here on a local’s recommendation and had a fantastic time.
The cabin has an ideal location close to the Smoky Mountain National Park, many trailheads, and downtown Gatlinburg while still being very quaint and secluded from other rentals.
We loved our stay at this studio rental, as the cabin features: an indoor jacuzzi tub, an outdoor hot tub with stunning mountain views, and cozy spaces to snuggle in.
Moreover, the hosts were terrific and made our trip excellent with their responsiveness.
So treat yourselves to a romantic vacation in Gatlinburg, TN, with a few days at this cabin.
Here’s why we consider it one of the best:
- Amenities: You can access all the modern amenities at this cabin, such as a fully-equipped kitchen, a private bathroom, a living room with comfortable furniture, a gas fireplace, and a bed, a flat-screen TV, high-speed Wi-Fi, and private parking.
- Location: The cabin is perfect for nature lovers as it’s close to the Smoky Mountain National Park; it’s hiking and waterfall trails. Plus, all the attractions of downtown Gatlinburg, nearby vineyards and ski slopes, and the Country Tonite Theatre.
- Outdoor spaces: Your cabin looks out onto stunning views from the deck, with the hot tub facing the mountains, the outdoor swimming pool a few steps away, and the outdoor dining space.
Basically, we were in heaven throughout our stay! But one thing to consider is that the ride up to the cabin is very steep, requires a 4WD, and becomes difficult to navigate in harsh weather.
- The cabin is clean, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The hosts are friendly and responsive.
- There are entertainment opportunities, trails, vineyards, and waterfalls nearby.
- There is access to a great swimming pool with outdoor seating areas.
- The cabin has a private location and serene surroundings.
- You need a 4WD and expert navigation to get in and out of the steep cabin location.
- There was trouble with the heating due to the water heater.
Hence, you can expect a fantastic stay at this secluded cabin in Gatlinburg, as it’s the ideal destination for couples.
Snuggle Bug Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains
Source: vrbo.com Romantic Honeymoon Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains
Your romantic getaway in Gatlinburg is incomplete without some fresh mountain air, and a weekend at the Snuggle Bug cabin is the perfect way to get just that!
My boyfriend and I came across this cozy cabin while exploring the Village of Cobbly Nobb and instantly loved it. It’s located on Webb Mountain and offers access to three swimming pools, Bent Creek Golf Course, and all modern amenities.
But the real winners for us were — the two hot tubs (indoors and outdoors), the game room with a pool table, and the super comfortable king bed.
Our time at this rental was even more wonderful by the terrific host Diana, who kept it in excellent shape.
So make your couple’s weekend special and book the Snuggle Bug. Here’s why it’s one of the most romantic cabins in Gatlinburg, TN:
- The facilities: The cabin has a fully equipped kitchen, a fireplace and TV in the living room, a cozy dining area, an indoor jetted tub, a loft area with a pool table, and a stunning balcony with mountain views, outdoor seating, and a gas grill.
- The outdoor activities: You’ll have access to a championship golf course and swimming pools on the property. Whereas a short drive away is downtown Gatlinburg; the Great Smoky Mountain National Forest; and the Artist’s Loop trail with shops, galleries, great restaurants, cafes, and galleries.
- The attention to detail: The owners have put a lot of thought into making the cabins feel special for you, with details like snug seating areas, all essential toiletries and cooking basics, high-quality bed linens, and an indoor jacuzzi with a cascading waterfall.
However, one thing to consider before booking is the two sets of stairs in the cabin. So the stay can be difficult if you have mobility issues.
- The cabin is off the beaten path and offers privacy.
- The hosts are responsive and make sure guests don’t face any issues.
- You’ll enjoy views of the great outdoors in Gatlinburg from the balcony.
- The rental is close to all of the best attractions in Gatlinburg.
- The mattress was so comfortable! And there was ample hot water.
- There are two staircases in the cabin (one indoors and one outdoors), so climbing them can be a problem for people with mobility issues.
- The drive to the cabin is uphill and somewhat tricky.
To sum up, if you need a romantic escape in Gatlinburg — let it be at Snuggle Bug!
Romantic Getaway Cabin with Spectacular Views
Source: airbnb.com Romantic Getaway Cabin
My boyfriend and I were searching for a cabin in Gatlinburg with wooded views and came across the gorgeous Seclusion cabin. We ended up having an amazing time, as the rental is the perfect place for a relaxing vacation in the Smokies!
You’ll love staying in this octagonal cabin with windows all around that let in natural sunlight and incredible sights of the mountains and treetops.
However, the best parts were the luxurious interiors, framed with a stone fireplace, indoor jacuzzi tub, private bedroom with a king bed, and a spacious outdoor porch. We especially enjoyed the complimentary champagne left by the hosts.
So prepare for an unforgettable getaway in Gatlinburg with a few nights at this cabin. Here’s why we consider it the most romantic rental:
- The amenities: The cabin has all the amenities you need for a relaxing stay, including; a full kitchen, a walk-in shower, comfortable linens and furnishings, a washer/dryer unit, a wood-burning fireplace (this was the best!), a pool table, Roku TV, and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- The spaces: The cabin has spacious interiors ideal for entertaining, cooking in the full kitchen, dining, and relaxing on the porch in the hot tub.
- The views: You can enjoy unmatched mountain/treetop/nature views from the porch, and the many large windows around the cabin, which give it an outdoorsy feel and let in plenty of sunlight.
Furthermore, the host, Min, guarantees an incredible stay with his hospitality.
One thing to note before coming is that the cabin is booked back-to-back and always in use, so it needs better maintenance overall and lacks some essential amenities.
- The cabin is very clean, well-furnished, and offers privacy.
- There are gorgeous outdoor spaces to enjoy the scenery.
- The cabin is ideal for couples as there are many spaces to get cozy.
- The location is a short drive from many attractions in Gatlinburg.
- The cabin needs better maintenance and doesn’t have some essentials.
Basically, if you need a cabin for complete privacy, whether for a honeymoon/babymoon/anniversary weekend or even a remote working environment — book the Seclusion cabin!
What are some luxury honeymoon cabins in Gatlinburg, TN?
If you’re looking for a high-end cabin rental for your romantic getaways, the honeymoon cabins in Gatlinburg are your best choice. Some of the top ones include — the romantic Still Waters cabin with an outdoor gazebo and fire pit, the Snuggle Bug cabin, and the Seclusion cabin. These rentals have modern amenities, private locations, spectacular views, and prime locations in Gatlinburg.
What are some romantic cabin rentals in Pigeon Forge?
The Pigeon Forge area near Gatlinburg has incredible rentals for couples and families. For example, Heartland Rentals have modern amenities, a secluded location, and great value for money. In addition, the Snuggle Bug Cabin is close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg both and has a resort-like location close to great outdoor spaces.
Winding Up: Romantic Cabins in Gatlinburg TN
If you’re searching for the best honeymoon cabins in Gatlinburg: this is the only guide you need!
That’s because my boyfriend and I have mentioned the top romantic rentals in the Gatlinburg area for couples/baby-mooners/honeymooners (and every other mooner) in this article which guarantees an unforgettable getaway. So all you have to do is sit back, relax, and choose the one that fits your needs.
Need a cabin away from the hustle and bustle of the city? Book the Seclusion cabin.
Looking for a place with luxurious outdoor facilities? The Snuggle Bug is your best choice!
Want hotel-like amenities for your vacation? Don’t miss the Romantic Studio cabin.
When it comes to romantic vacations — Gatlinburg’s got you covered!
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian