Welcome to the best guide on treehouse rentals in Bushkill for 2024!
My boyfriend and I have spent the last few weeks on the road in Pennsylvania, looking for the best cabins and treehouse rentals in its Bushkill community. For this search, we consulted locals on their recommendations, scoured the internet for the best reviews, and stayed in each treehouse to get the real experience.
Our search led us to places near the Delaware River Gap, close to Bushkill Falls, and in private forests that promised a relaxing getaway.
So after roughing it out in each rental and testing the facilities, we finally narrowed it down to the top three rentals in Bushkill, ranked on their amenities, locations, hosts, and overall value.
Our goal with this article is to help you save time and effort in choosing the best rental in Bushkill by sharing our personal experiences. So each one mentioned below is the best of the best, and you’re guaranteed a relaxing time no matter which one you pick.
Warning: You might find yourself packing up your bags sooner than expected!
Let’s dive into the best treehouse rentals in Bushkill!
Spacious Pocono Home w/ Resort-Style Amenities – Best Poconos Mountains Retreat
Source: airbnb.com Spacious Pocono Home w/ Resort-Style Amenities – Best Pocono Mountains Retreat
My boyfriend and I recently stayed with our family at the Poconos home in Bushkill and had the best time. This luxurious rental has a terrific location in an amenity filled community featuring sports courts and swimming pools, plus close to Shawnee Mountain, the Delaware Water Gap, and Kalahari.
This home is ideal for families and larger groups, as it comfortably accommodates six guests from its three bedrooms and four baths, plus a spacious living room, kitchen, and gorgeous outdoors. We particularly enjoyed spending time on the three decks and screened-in porch, which are great for al fresco dining, taking in the treetop views, and relaxing with a book.
In addition, our trip was made extra special by the host Winty, who was friendly and attentive throughout.
So book this cozy cabin home for the whole family, as it’s the best of what Bushkill offers. Here’s why:
- The spaces: The rental has amazing spaces for large parties, such as a fully stocked kitchen, a spacious dining room, an outdoor fire pit, three decks with ample seating, and many secluded nooks to enjoy seclusion.
- The luxurious amenities: The living room has a wood-burning fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, ample storage space, comfortable furnishings, high-quality linens, and much more.
- The activities: Guests can enjoy all the community facilities such as the outdoor and indoor pool, tennis courts, basketball, and volleyball courts, an on-site ski hill, beach, fishing pond with canoeing and kayaking, walking trails, a full fitness center, a great restaurant and much more.
Our stay at this house was nothing short of perfect; however, guests should note that previous guests have faced some issues with cleanliness, as the rental isn’t always tidied properly after guests leave.
- The cabin rental is well-maintained and beautifully decorated.
- The host is very friendly and responsive.
- The spacious bedrooms offer privacy and hotel-like amenities.
- The location is great for outdoor enthusiasts as you get a day pass to ski slopes and trails.
- The house is ideal for families and large groups.
- The house needs to be cleaned thoroughly.
Overall, our family had a terrific time at the Poconos home, and we highly recommend it for large groups in the Bushkill area.
Bushkill House – A Cozy Cabin with Forest Views
Source: airbnb.com Bushkill House – A Cozy Cabin with Forest Views
Enjoy a mountain retreat from the Bushkill Cabin in the heart of Poconos, which is one of our favorite rentals. This rustic cabin sits on a wooded lot next to a creek, with stunning landscape views and easy access to community spaces.
We loved our time at this cozy cabin nestled in the trees, which has rustic wooden interiors, two full bedrooms and bathrooms, a kitchen area, and a recreational room for adults and kids to enjoy. However, our favorite parts were the unique design touches like custom-built cabinets, a circular farm table for dining, a huge stone fireplace in the living room, and much more.
In addition, the rental is hosted by Lauren and Jeff, who are communicative and responsive.
So book the Bushkill cabin for a couple’s getaway or a family weekend, as it’s one of the best rentals in Bushkill. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The amenities: The treehouse has a sleeping room for seven guests from its comfortable beds and furnishings, two full bathrooms, an adequately equipped kitchen, a gas fireplace, an outdoor fire pit with seating, a grill for cooking, and many beautiful custom furnishings.
- The nature activities: The Delaware Water Gap nearby offers beautiful and free hiking trails, nearby waterfalls, fishing, and river sports, plus large local ski resorts and a private slope.
- The community: Guests have access to adult and kid swimming pools, sports courts, a fitness center, and great restaurants.
The only issue we faced during our stay here was that the rental needed better maintenance, as some places were left unclean, and the bathrooms needed repairs. However, our hosts responded quickly and sent cleaning teams while we were away.
- The cabin is beautifully decorated and well-stocked.
- The hosts are responsive and attentive to guest queries.
- The rental is close to community amenities and many nature activities.
- The hosts have a binder of all the places you can visit nearby.
- The backyard and grounds are great for enjoying the views.
- The treehouse needs maintenance and cleaning.
- There are issues with hot water in the bathroom and heating inside.
Overall, we had a relaxing time at this treehouse and would recommend it to couples and small groups to spend a cozy weekend here.
Chic Pocono Treehouse Cabin – Near Bushkill Falls & Delaware Water Gap
Source: airbnb.com Chic Pocono Cabin – Near Bushkill Falls & Delaware Water Gap
Nestled in the trees in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, is the chic Poconos treehouse cabin, which is one of our favorite rentals. The cabin has a gorgeous location near the Bushkill Falls and the Delaware River Gap and offers a serene atmosphere with rustic waterfront luxury.
We loved our time at this rental, which has spacious and cozy interiors, including an open floor plan with a kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and a bath, and a private loft. My boyfriend particularly enjoyed the wraparound deck and small backyard, where we enjoyed drinks and took in the stunning views.
Our host was Daniel, who’s a terrific guy and makes sure your stay is comfortable.
So book the chic Poconos treehouse cabin for your next rustic getaway, as it’s a terrific rental. Here’s why:
- The amenities: The cabin has memory foam mattresses in the rooms, a full kitchen with a breakfast bar, a stone fireplace, and loveseat in the living room, a flatscreen with Apple TV, Wi-Fi, and air conditioning all year.
- The location: The rental is close to great attractions such as Bushkill Falls, Shawnee Mountain, the Delaware Water Gap, many golf clubs, waterfalls, the Delaware State Forest, and more.
- The comfort and convenience: The tree cabin has a great location that promises seclusion in the trees, a deck and yard to enjoy the outdoors, communicative hosts, high-quality linens and furnishings, and much more for a relaxing stay.
The only small issue we had with this rental was that the bathroom lacked a shower, so we couldn’t wash up and only stayed for a day or two.
- The rental is clean, well-maintained, beautifully furnished, and has all the amenities you need.
- The hosts are friendly and responsive.
- There are many cozy spaces to enjoy privacy in the spacious rental.
- The location is close to everything in the Bushkill area.
- Guests can enjoy the outdoor spaces and roam the property without interruption.
- There’s no shower in the bathroom.
- The cell service is limited in the area.
So book the chic Pocono cabin for a peaceful getaway in Bushkill.
What are the Best Bushkill treehouses with an outdoor hot tub?
The Bushkill Ridge House Poconos Chalet is a terrific rental among the trees, close to Marshall’s Creek, and with terrific amenities like a hot tub, cozy outdoor living spaces, and high-end furnishings. The rental is also close to horseback riding trails, ski resorts, and golf resorts. Another great community rental with hot tubs in Bushkill is the Cozy Cabin Escape, which also offers access to other great amenities.
What’s a great treehouse near the Shawnee mountain in Pennsylvania?
The Chic Pocono Cabin is a terrific rental near the Shawnee Mountains, which is ideal for small groups and families. The rental has spacious interiors and beautiful outdoor spaces for taking in the forest views, an outdoor fire pit for campfires and telling ghost stories, and access to the best nature trails minutes away.
Winding Up The Best Treehouse Rentals Bushkill
If you’re looking for vacation rentals in Pennsylvania, book the Bushkill treehouses and cabins, which have terrific locations, great hosts, modern amenities, and the best treetop views.
So make your family or couple’s getaway special by renting the cabins and homes mentioned in this article.
Need a rental for couples in Bushkill? Book the Bushkill House.
Want a family-friendly getaway in Bushkill? Try the Spacious Pocono Home.
The best Bushkill rentals are your home away from home!
Last Updated on February 6, 2024 by Brian