Welcome to the best-secluded cabins in Estes Park for 2024!
My boyfriend lived in Colorado for a while, so when we decided to explore the state’s secluded cabins, we knew we would find the best in Estes Park.
Before our trip, we searched through online reviews, consulted friends from the area, and contacted rental agencies. After staying in many cabins and carefully weighing our experiences, we ranked the top four rentals based on – the location, the best view, available modern amenities, and overall value.
We found cabins near stunning attractions like the Rocky Mountains, Big Thompson River, Indian Peaks Wilderness, Lake Estes, and many more.
Perfect for an outdoor adventure!
The goal of our article is to help you save time and money while assuring a secluded cabin stay with stunning mountain views, hot tubs, outdoor activities, and all the amenities for a perfect vacation!
So let’s find your perfect cabin rental now!
Source: Airbnb.com, Longs Peak Vista Cabin, stunning view on 2.5 acres
Cozy waterfront river cabin with mountain views in Estes Park (near the Rocky Mountains National Park)
Source: Vrbo.com, Cozy waterfront river cabin with mountain views
Looking for a relaxing family getaway? Look no further!
This beautiful three-bedroom cabin sleeps up to eight guests and has all the comforts for a peaceful escape.
The entire cabin has a modern decor with rustic details like the knotted pine walls. We really loved the cozy wood-burning fireplace, comfortable furniture, well-stocked kitchen, and pool table (we used it a lot!)
There is also a nice laundry room and a private hot tub.
You couldn’t pick a more perfect location because the cabin is less than a mile from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. We did several hikes and couldn’t get enough of the wildlife and birds. In the winter, there is nearby cross-country skiing.
The cabin is also pet friendly.
If you want to enjoy the Rocky Mountains, then this cabin is your perfect weekend getaway.
Here are the top reasons this cabin is our number one pick:
- The view: It’s hard not to relax when you have a beautiful view of the mountains and lush forests. Enjoy the lush greenery and river.
- The location: This cabin is literally within walking distance of the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Nature lovers will have an amazing time.
- All the amenities: You will love using the pool table, spacious deck, and grill. Also, there is a fully equipped kitchen, luxury bathrooms, and an outdoor hot tub.
This Estate Cabin is top-notch. We had everything we needed (and I mean everything!) The only thing that bothered me was the early check-out at 10 a.m. I think a later time is more appropriate.
- Fall asleep to the sound of the trickling river.
- Go for a relaxing hike and wildlife watching in the Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Relax after a day out in your personal hot tub with a view.
- Enjoy the view of the majestic peaks while having your morning coffee on the quiet deck.
- Light the grill for fun outdoor eating, or lounge on the deck at night observing the stars.
- Check-out is at 10 a.m. (which is too early.)
outdoor space, patio furniture, private hot tub, gas grill,
Cabin 28: A cozy cabin in quaint Mountain Village at Lake Estes
Source: Vrbo.com, Cozy & Relaxing – Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace, Jacuzzi and BBQ grill
This cozy cabin sits in Lake Estes’s quiet and relaxing Mountain Village. The convenient location is perfect!
The two-bedroom cabin has three baths and can accommodate up to six people. Both bedrooms have a comfortable and clean king-size bed.
We loved the interior design with modern furniture and artwork, not to mention the huge picture windows that bring in a lot of natural light.
You will love all the modern amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, walk-in shower, and great living space.
The peaceful location is perfect for enjoying the covered backyard deck with a private hot tub and outdoor fireplace.
The view of the hills and lake is beautiful. We loved the easy access to Lake Estes and the marina.
The cabin is within walking distance from restaurants and shops (Antonio’s Real New York Pizza is delicious!)
So make your vacation special and book Cabin 28. Here’s why it’s one of the best-secluded cabins in the Continental Divide.
- Luxury amenities: Want luxury? This cabin has an indoor and outdoor fireplace, a fully equipped modern kitchen, a private hot tub, and floor-to-ceiling windows with a stunning view.
- The outdoor activities: We loved the easy access to Lake Estes and Estes Park. It’s easy to go swimming, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing. There are nearby hiking trails.
- The view: You will find the gorgeous lake and mountain view relaxing and calming. The lush forest and water are easily visible from the huge picture windows.
This rental is a really convenient and great cabin. Even though it is part of a village (with neighbors), the decks don’t face each other, and there is plenty of privacy. The hot tub stairs are a little hard to use – but it’s no big deal!
- Spend the day swimming and kayaking at the lake.
- Enjoy a peaceful BBQ on the private deck.
- Soak in the hot tub after a day of exploring the trails.
- Have evening cocktails next to the outdoor fireplace.
- Enjoy your morning coffee with a view of the mountains and lake.
- The cabin has neighbors – but the deck is very private.
- Be careful with the hot tub stairs!
The Longs Peak Vista Cabin: A Peaceful Cabin Ideally Located for a Weekend Getaway
Source: Airbnb.com, Longs Peak Vista Cabin, stunning view on 2.5 acres
This cabin offers the most secluded Estes Park vacation.
So, take an extended weekend getaway and relax.
This two-bedroom cabin is on 2.5 acres of private land and sleeps up to six people.
We loved the cozy fireplace, well-stocked kitchen, and comfortable beds. The amenities are modern and home-like! There is also a washer and dryer.
If you are like us, you will spend most of your time on the spacious deck with a gorgeous view of Longs Peak in the Estes Park area. We spotted a lot of wildlife while enjoying the views.
Rocky mountain national park has amazing hiking trails, and we tried out some horseback riding (try skiing and snowshoeing in the winter!)
Mark and Tammie are wonderful and friendly hosts that respond quickly.
This is a pet-friendly property – bring the pups!
So prepare for an unforgettable getaway in a private, secluded cabin with breathtaking views. Here’s why it’s one of the best:
- The location and privacy: This cabin is located on private land surrounded by lush trees and wildlife. The two-and-a-half acres provide privacy and seclusion – very relaxing.
- The amenities: Just bring food, and you will have everything you need right in the cabin. The appliances are modern and the furniture comfortable.
- The views: The cabin has an incredible view of Longs Peak, along with lush forest views. Just looking out into the vast nature provides a peaceful moment.
Not much to complain about here! The only thing we would mention is that there is no air conditioning. On hot summer nights, the rooms can get a little hot.
- Explore the property and observe the wildlife and birds.
- Take a long walk or hike near the property.
- Enjoy an outdoor meal with a breathtaking view.
- Bring your dogs for an outdoor adventure.
- Get lost in the star-filled night sky.
- No air-conditioning!
- You will need an AWD car in the winter for the mountain road.
The Downtown Estes Park Cabin: A Cozy Log Cabin Perfect for a Romantic Getaway
Source: Airbnb.com, Historic 1br downtown cabin with hot tub and views
Looking for some alone time with your partner? This cabin is for you!
This one-bedroom, one-bath cabin is perfect for a romantic getaway with beautiful views and a convenient location. We loved being close to all the town action while still being close to mountain trails and outdoor activities.
The interior is cozy with a log cabin feel. There is a full kitchen, electric fireplace, and deck overlooking Lumpy Ridge. We loved the furniture but didn’t spend much time indoors.
There is a nice small deck (perfect for two) with an outdoor hot tub and BBQ grill. We loved having cocktails while enjoying the stunning view. Soaking in the hot tub was a lot of fun!
The cabin is only a few minutes away from downtown and the Rocky Mountains National Park. We loved all the restaurants and shops – not to mention the incredible hiking trails. (It’s a diverse experience for couples!)
So make your couple’s weekend special and book the Downtown Estes Park Cabin. Here’s why it’s one of the most romantic and secluded cabins in Estes Park:
- The amenities: This cabin has it all. It’s cozy with comfortable furniture; there is a fully equipped kitchen, modern appliances, and a private deck with a view and hot tub.
- The nearby activities: Being so close to the city, we took advantage of all the great restaurants (Bird & Jim is a great restaurant and bar!). We also went hiking, wildlife watching, and horseback riding in the Rocky Mountain National Park.
- The attention to detail: All the cabin’s space is perfectly used with great decor and artwork. We loved all the details and cabin touches – without too much clutter.
My boyfriend and I had a great long weekend here. Everything was great! Just keep in mind there is no early check-in or late check-out. The 10 a.m. check-out was a little early for me.
- Have a romantic night at the nearby restaurants and bars.
- Explore the Rocky Mountains by hiking or biking the trails.
- Enjoy an outdoor BBQ on the private deck.
- Relax in the hot tub after a day of shopping and eating out.
- Curl up next to the stone fireplace with a good book!
- The hosts can not accommodate early check-in or late check-out.
- Don’t leave food out – you don’t want to attract bears!
Wrapping up: The best-secluded cabin rentals in East Park, Colorado
East Park, Colorado, is one of the most beautiful locations in the state and country. It’s naturally rich with majestic mountains, lakes, rivers, and abundant wildlife.
So if you are searching for the perfect secluded cabin – look no further!
My boyfriend and I have the very best cabins in this article.
Need a secluded cabin for the family? Book the Cozy Waterfront River Cabin with mountain views.
Want a luxury cabin with the best modern amenities? Don’t miss out on Cabin 28 in a quaint mountain village.
Looking for the perfect romantic hideaway? Then the Downtown Estes Park Cabin is for you!
Trust us – when it comes to the best-secluded cabins in East Park – we have you covered!
So pick your favorite – and book now!
What is the best luxury cabin in Estes Park?
If you are looking for a luxury cabin in Estes Park – look no further! Cabin 28 in Mountain Village at Lake Estes is a perfect choice. The cabin has two bedrooms and three baths and can accommodate up to six people. Both bedrooms have a king bed.
It also has a fully equipped kitchen, indoor gas fireplace, walk-in shower, and modern living space. Outside is a spacious deck with a beautiful view, BBQ, outdoor fireplace, and a private hot tub. Not to mention it overlooks Lake Estes.
What is the best-secluded cabin rental in Estes Park for the whole family?
The Cozy Waterfront River Cabin with mountain views is a perfect Estes Park cabin for the family. This beautiful three-bedroom cabin sleeps up to eight guests and has modern amenities that are fun for everyone. Make sure to enjoy playing pool around the full-sized pool table or soak in the private hot tub with a mountain view. The cabin is also pet-friendly – so bring the pups!
What are the best attractions to visit from the secluded cabin rentals in Estes Park, Colorado?
Estes Park is close to many attractions. The most famous is the Rocky Mountain National Park, with great outdoor activities, including hiking trails, biking, bird watching, horseback riding, and much more.
Other cant-miss locations include – Lake Estes, Big Thompson River, Indian Peaks Wilderness, Ponderosa Pines, and endless restaurants and bars. We guarantee a great time!
Last Updated on February 11, 2024 by Brian