Gather around for the very best secluded and romantic cabin rentals in Fredericksburg for 2024!
Couples and families alike will love these cabins for the ultimate vacation in the Lone Star State!
This summer, my boyfriend and I spent almost a month exploring secluded cabins near Fredericksburg, TX. (This has been on our bucket list for a while!)
We prepared for our trip with a lot of online research, reading reviews, and contacting local rental agencies. During our trip, we came across some amazing cabins ideal for everyone’s relaxing stay that suits everyone’s budget, accommodation needs, and interests.
Since we stayed in each Cabin and experienced the pros and cons firsthand- we can assure you these are the best-of-the-best. These cabins offer amazing accommodations like private hot tubs, wine-tasting rooms, nearby attractions, beautiful views – and much more!
We based our choices on location, the views, amenities and accommodations, and overall experience and comfort.
Trust us narrowing down our choices to these six cabins – wasn’t easy!
So, whether you are looking for extremely secluded cabins or secluded cabins near downtown Fredericksburg – We have the best right here!
Don’t delay in booking your family or romantic stay!
Let’s help you book the best Cabin – NOW!
Source: Airbnc.com, Buckhorn Cabin | 1/1 | Hot Tub | Walk to Main street Fredericksburg
The Mesquite Cabin: Best Cozy Cabin with an Outdoor Hot Tub and Hill Country Views
Source: Booking.com, Mesquite Cabin Hot Tub Hill Country Views
This cozy, secluded Cabin is an ideal setting with beautiful views! We couldn’t help but love it!
My boyfriend and I enjoyed the peaceful surroundings and Hill Country Views, with Rancho Ponte Vineyard and Enchanted Rock State Natural Area just a short drive away. Also, the Cabin is a stone’s throw from Fredericksburg.
The Cabin is beautiful, with a great interior, including a fully equipped kitchen, ample seating, cable TV, simple (clutter-free) decoration, and a modern walk-in shower. Wooden floors add to the overall coziness and charm.
Outside – you will love the spacious covered porch and private hot tub. It’s ideal for grilling or enjoying your morning coffee in peace.
Choose this peaceful retreat for you and your partner right away. Here are three reasons we loved this Cabin:
- The location: This entire Cabin is secluded and peaceful and relaxing – yet close to outdoor activities, beautiful vineyards, and the city excitement of Fredericksburg.
- The accommodations: We loved the Cabin feel and modern decor of the Cabin. The back porch is amazing, the bed and furniture are comfortable, and the appliances are modern and useful. (not to mention the hot tub.)
- Nearby activities: You will love the easy access to biking trails right off the property or the Enchanted Rock State Natural Area for hiking, wildlife observation, and more. The city offers great restaurants (oh- and all the great vineyards!)
Not much to complain about here! The only thing to keep in mind is that there is no internet or Wi-Fi. Make sure to find alternatives – if you need them. We didn’t mind!
- Light up the girl and enjoy a relaxing barbecue on the private deck.
- Soak in the outdoor hot tub after a day of exploring.
- Check out the nearby vineyards for a fun tour.
- Explore nearby art galleries and the national museum.
- This property doesn’t have internet access.
The Walnut Canyon Cabins: The Most Romantic Cabins near Rancho Ponte Vineyard (light Breakfast Included and Hot Tub)
Source: Booking.com, Walnut Canyon Cabins in Texas
We stayed in the King Cabin with Roof Deck, an ideal cabin for a romantic getaway.
Surrounded by oak trees, the Cabin has plenty of privacy and great modern amenities for a luxury trip for two.
You will love the interior with simple and comfortable furniture that gives off a luxury log cabin feel. There is a simple but fully equipped kitchen with a stove, fridge, toaster oven, and coffee machine. We had more than we needed! There is also free Wi-Fi.
The highlight, however, is the beautiful deck, perfect for relaxing, reading, and soaking up the sun. We loved having our meals outside. You will appreciate the outdoor hot tub (I know we did!)
We also felt very pampered with the great light breakfast options, happy hour activities, and available tours.
This rental is a pet-friendly cabin.
Here are just some of the reasons this Cabin is near the top of our list! You’ll love staying here because:
- The view: This Cabin has the best view. We loved looking out to the endless lush forest and rolling hills. The panoramic and spacious views are very relaxing.
- The amenities: We had all the comforts of home – and more. Check out the hot tub, spacious interior, beautiful view, and modern appliances.
- The location: From here, you are close to all the activities. Whether you want to explore the town or go hiking and biking (everything is nearby!)
We loved the pampered feeling at this Cabin. All the cabins and all the rooms available here are in great shape with top amenities. The only thing to keep in mind is that there are multiple cabins on site. It’s less secluded than most.
- Enjoy your morning coffee with a relaxing mountain view and the sound of the birds.
- Explore nearby downtown Fredericksburg for great art galleries, restaurants, and shops.
- Soak in the outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking the nearby trails.
- Enjoy grilling and star-watching from the private deck.
- There are multiple cabins on the property (but the entire Cabin has plenty of privacy).
The Das Jager Haus Cabin: Most Secluded Location for a Romantic Getaway w/ Outdoor Shower
Source: Airbnb.com, Das Jager Haus, Secluded Cabin, pet friendly!
Couples will love this Cabin! I know we did!
What sets it apart are the luxury amenities, charm, and that special – romantic setting!
The outdoor setting is secluded and peaceful and has all the necessary comforts. We spent a lot of time outside dining and enjoying the nice yard and small front porch. Also, not to mention the private hot tub, outdoor shower, and fire pit.
The interior is rustic, with comfortable furniture, a king-size bed, a soaking tub for two, and a small dining area. There is a fun swing – and we even spotted some deer.
This rental is a pet-friendly cabin.
If you are looking for a romantic hideaway for two – this is it!
Here’s why you’ll want to book this Cabin too:
- The Value: This property is well-priced, and all the luxury amenities make it a great value for the money.
- The amenities: If you are looking to relax (there’s plenty here), including a private hot tub, outdoor shower, fire pit, outdoor dining area, and plenty of privacy.
- The location: We loved the peaceful location and private yard. The Cabin is also close to the city and has several vineyards.
This cabin was a really fun stay for us! Don’t miss out! The only downside is that there is no full kitchen (but we had the basics). Most of our meals were – out and about, anyway!
- Enjoy drinks gathered around the fire pit.
- Relax in the private hot tub.
- Enjoy outdoor eating under the stars.
- Visit nearby restaurants, shops, and vineyards.
- The bedroom is located in the upstairs loft – which might not be suitable for everyone.
- There isn’t a full-sized kitchen.
Modern A-Frame Cabin: Romantic Cabin Minutes from Main Street W/ a Fire Pit and a Stock Tank Pool
Source: Airbnb.com, Modern A-Frame Cabin in Nature, Minutes from Main Street
Looking for a modern cabin getaway? This is the Cabin for you.
The Cabin has two bedrooms and sleeps up to five people – but it’s also great for couples.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed and an additional loft bedroom. The interior is beautifully and simply decorated (no clutter), with a great walk-in shower and quality free Wi-Fi.
We loved the yard, which is surrounded by oak trees, and there is a relaxing and peaceful garden view.
We spent most of the time around the fire pit, and the stock tank pool was perfect for relaxing outside on the private deck.
You will love the hot tub, BBQ grill, and relaxing hammock.
We loved Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park and Marburger Orchard, which are within walking distance.
This Cabin is great for a family or couples getaway. Check out the reasons you’ll love staying here:
- Peaceful location: The Cabin is on 17 acres of property, perfect for taking walks and observing wildlife.
- Modern amenities: We had everything we needed and more. The fire pit and hot tub were highlights for us!
- Nearby attractions: There is a lot to do in the area, from taking walks, hiking, and biking, to exploring the nearby downtown Fredericksburg. Check out all the great restaurants!
There’s not much to complain about here! Just keep in mind that there is no washer and dryer (so bring additional clothing.)
- Light up the grill and enjoy an outdoor meal in nature.
- Relax in the hammock with a good book.
- Gather around the fire pit and enjoy the star-filled sky.
- Relax in the stock tank pool.
- Soak in the private hot tub.
- There are other cabins on the property – but they are well-spaced apart.
- There is no washer or dryer.
The Buckhorn Cabin: Historic Cabin near Local Attractions and Beautiful scenery w/ Private Outdoor Hot Tub
Source: Airbnc.com, Buckhorn Cabin | 1/1 | Hot Tub | Walk to Main street
There’s nothing better than a quiet, rustic cabin for a relaxing hideaway.
The Buckhorn cabin is special.
It’s filled with beautiful decor, hardwood floors, exposed beams, and details that scream – romance. We loved the massive king-size bed, wood-burning fireplace, and oversized windows that bring in tons of natural light. Soaking in the two-person jetted tub was amazing.
If you are like us – you will spend most of your time in the spacious yard. The outdoor area has a beautiful Koi Pond, a covered porch for lounging, and a private hot tub. Lounging outside to the sound of the birds is – pure paradise.
While visiting – don’t miss out on the beautiful Wildseed Farms and Grape Creek Vineyards.
You won’t want to leave this Cabin! Here are the reasons it’s perfect for a romantic getaway:
- The location: The Cabin is close to everything you need. There are nearby restaurants, shops, vineyards, and parks to visit. Check out Grape Creek Vineyards for a perfect afternoon.
- The amenities: We loved the luxury details, including the whirlpool tub, indoor fireplace, comfortable bed, dining area, and private yard.
- The romantic interior: It’s almost impossible not to feel the romance here. You will feel pampered with the comfortable decor, modern amenities, and rustic wood walls and floors.
We couldn’t get enough of this rustic and romantic Cabin! The only thing I would mention is that there is no full kitchen to prepare meals (we didn’t mind – because we mostly ate out!)
- Enjoy all the wildlife, including deer, possums, squirrels, and many kinds of birds.
- Lounge on the porch swings with a hot cup of coffee or your favorite tea.
- Light up the BBQ for a relaxing meal outside.
- Enjoy drinks in the private outdoor hot tub.
- Ignite the romance with a dip in the whirlpool tub.
- There is no full kitchen.
Abigail’s Cabin: A Historic Cabin in the Texas Hill Country with Modern Amenities
Source: Airbnb.com, Abigail’s Cabin was built in 1880 (Historic Cabin)
Welcome to the adult-only, quiet paradise!
If you are looking for that special spot – for you and your honey – check this Cabin out!
We loved the romantic wood-burning fireplace, king-size bed, air conditioning, cable tv, and Wi-Fi. I couldn’t get enough of the indoor Whirlpool Tub for two (so relaxing!)
The Cabin doesn’t have a fully equipped kitchen, but there is a well-stocked kitchenette. It has everything you need, including a mini fridge, microwave (for heating leftovers), and a great coffee maker. We ate out a lot – there are great restaurants nearby.
The outside is funky and peaceful! You will enjoy the spacious yard surrounded by trees, a covered porch with rocking chairs, and the morning sound of the birds!
The location is amazing and within walking distance from historic downtown Fredericksburg and Main Street.
We also had a beautiful walk in Cross Mountain Park and loved eating at Sunset Grill (a really fun bistro!)
So, if you are looking to surprise your partner with a romantic weekend getaway – book this Cabin! Here are the best reasons to say at this historic Cabin:
- The location: The Cabin is within walking distance from downtown, with great parks, shops, and restaurants. Take a relaxing walk, and have a romantic dinner to make the trip extra special.
- The facilities: You will have all the comforts of home with great decoration, a cozy romantic feel, and comfortable furniture. Soak in the tub – together!
- Nearby activities: Marktplatz hosts so many vendors and fun activities. If you love to take walks and enjoy nature, check out the closeby Cross Mountain Park. Or just explore the historic downtown.
This adult-only Cabin was so much fun for us! We couldn’t find much wrong with it. I would only mention that there isn’t a full kitchen – but who wants to cook on a romantic weekend getaway anyway?
- Take a short hike and enjoy a stunning sunrise or sunset at Cross Mountain Park.
- Enjoy a glass of wine in the spacious tub.
- Have your morning coffee listening to the birds and the trees while lounging in a rocking chair.
- Explore downtown Fredericksburg for shops, local vendors, and restaurants.
- Light up the grill for a peaceful outdoor meal.
- The Cabin doesn’t have a fully equipped kitchen, washer, and dryer.
- This rental is an adult-only property.
Wrapping up: Best secluded cabin rentals in Fredericksburg, Texas:
If you are looking for an ideal secluded getaway cabin – Fredericksburg, Texas, has some of the best options.
My boyfriend and I explored the area this summer and couldn’t get enough of the beautiful cabin rentals perfect for all vacationers. Especially those looking for romance!
Want to enjoy a view of the Hill Country while soaking in a hot tub? Book The Mesquite Cabin.
Looking for a nature cabin with modern comforts? Then the Modern A-Frame Cabin is for you.
Check out Abigail’s Cabin for a historic – adult-only stay!
We had so much fun in all the cabins on this list. They really are the best!
So scroll back up and – CLICK BOOK!
What is the best Cabin in Fredericksburg for a couple’s weekend getaway?
Couples will love staying at the Buckhorn Cabin with its beautiful rustic interior, modern amenities, and excellent location.
The Cabin is close to everything you need. There are nearby restaurants, shops, vineyards, and parks to visit. Also, there is a whirlpool tub, indoor fireplace, comfortable king-size bed, dining area, and private yard. Check out the closeby Wildseed Farms and Grape Creek Vineyards.
What is the best-secluded Cabin near downtown Fredericksburg?
If seclusion is your top priority – you will love staying at the Mesquite Cabin, which is a cozy cabin with an outdoor hot tub and relaxing Hill Country views. The Cabin offers great amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, ample seating, cable TV, and a walk-in shower. The private porch and hot tub are perfect!
What modern amenities do secluded cabins in Fredericksburg offer?
Most secluded cabins in Fredericksburg offer modern accommodations and amenities. Each one on our list has great accommodations ranging from comfortable beds and furniture relaxing views, great locations, and private outdoor space. Many have a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ grill, hot tub, fire pit, jetted tub, outdoor shower, and much more.
Last Updated on February 11, 2024 by Brian