Adventure lovers welcome to the wild beauty of Mount Shasta treehouses, gathered here for the best of the best!
For this year’s summer adventure, my boyfriend and I decided to explore the treehouses in Mount Shasta. We did our research ahead of time, consulting internet reviews, friends, and travel agencies, and trust me; we were not disappointed!
Our treehouse adventure took us to some amazing treehouses near Shasta Trinity national forest, Hirz Bay, Lassen Volcanic, Shasta Lake, and Lake Siskiyou, to name a few.
We stayed in many treehouses and narrowed our review to the top three rentals boasting breathtaking views, luxury amenities, great outdoor activities, and friendly hosts.
Our article aims to show you high-quality, diverse rentals suitable to everyone’s needs. We can help you save time and money in choosing the perfect treehouse cabin experience for a romantic getaway or family fun.
This list won’t waste your time! It’s the very best Mount Shasta, California, has to offer!
Now let’s find your ultimate treehouse retreat!
The Treehouse – The Most Romantic A-Frame cabin With a Shasta Lake View
Source: Airbnb.com Shasta A Frame Cabin with a View, Mount Shasta treehouse
My boyfriend and I loved this tree house near Mt. Shasta Ski Park. The two-bedroom, the one-bath tree house has impeccable views of mountain peaks, granite cliffs, and Hirz Bay. It accommodates up to four guests comfortably, but it was perfect for the two of us. It is also close to Lassen Volcanic, Redwood, and Crater Lake, which we visited for amazing hiking and water activities.
The tree house offers a great cabin life experience with a warm but modern interior. I loved the master loft with 1 queen bed which was clean, comfortable, and had beautiful natural light with a view. The property amenities were top-notch, and we appreciated the free parking, free wifi, a large deck with a grill and outdoor seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
The treehouse A Frame Cabin is an amazing property with a stunning view and location. It’s perfect for couples or small families. Here are three reasons it’s the best pick for you:
- Great Location: This property is close to Hirz Bay, Lassen Volcanic Lake, Redwood, and Crater Lake. Also, Mt. Shasta Ski Park is only 50 miles away.
- Nearby activities: It’s easy to go swimming, kayaking, boating, tubing, hiking, bird watching, and more; right near the property because it’s also near National Parks and lakes.
- The view: Off the large front deck, you can see the valley with breathtaking views of mountain peaks, granite cliffs, and Hirz Bay.
This treehouse is the best way to experience cabin life and relax in a fun and romantic setting, so finding any fault with the property was hard. However, due to the location, there is no cell phone service. We welcomed this change.
- Enjoy the views from the master loft and cuddle up with a book on the spacious queen bed.
- Enjoy the mountain views from the large deck while grilling.
- Have some fun on the lake by kayaking, swimming, or boating.
- Go for a hike in one of the national parks.
- Prepare a romantic meal in the spacious and fully equipped kitchen.
- The tee house has almost no cell reception, but there is some wi fi.
- There is another larger rental nearby.
The Luxury Treehouse at Mt Shasta Majestic Retreat – The Best Group Getaway With Views of Mt Shasta & Lake Siskiyou
Source: vrbo.com Mt Shasta Majestic Retreat – Luxury Log Home
This tree house is a perfect site for a larger group of friends or family. We chose to visit with some friends, and there was plenty of room for everyone because the rental sleeps up to ten guests. There is a spacious master and three more guest rooms, all with incredibly clean and spacious beds. The lodge-style treehouse is spacous, has all the amenities of a home, its parking lot, Wi-Fi, and is close to Mt. Shasta on a 55-acre property.
We loved the game table, fireplace, and huge deck, where we spent a lot of time grilling and enjoying the breathtaking mountain views from the log picnic table. The location was perfect for taking day trips, and we visited Lake Siskiyou Beach, Mount Shasta City Park, Gateway Trailhead, and Hedge Creek Falls.
This place made our trip extra fun, and we did some hiking, biking, swimming, and kayaking. We even found a great nearby restaurant for a group meal. Check out Black Bear Diner with an incredible breakfast menu and Seven Suns Coffee and Caffee. The friendly staff of Cabin Mount Shasta booking agencies was very accommodating.
This impeccable tree house is a great location for families and friends wanting to visit the Mount Shasta area. Here is why you will love staying at this site:
- Lodge amenities: The tree house had everything we needed, including a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, a spacious deck with an outdoor seating area, a nice grill, a rock fireplace, and an excellent view.
- Peaceful surroundings and view: The tree house is on 55 acres of beautiful forest land, great for exploring, and the view of Mt. Shasta is one of a kind.
- Location: This site made it easy to visit great national parks, including Lake Siskiyou Beach, Mount Shasta City Park, Gateway Trailhead, and Hedge Creek Falls.
We loved this tree house so much that we didn’t want to check it out. However, remember that this is a three-level rental with many stairs and might not be suitable for some family members.
- Spend the day at the beach, swimming and kayaking.
- Go for a hike in one of the national parks.
- Grill on the deck and enjoy the stunning view.
- Light a fire outside at night and roast marshmallows.
- The tree house is three levels and a lot of stairs.
The Pinecone Treehouse – The Charming Couples Bed and Breakfast next to Shasta Lake.
Source: Airbnb.com Nestled amongst the trees! The Gorgeous Treehouse
My boyfriend and I loved this bed-and-breakfast treehouse that was recommended to us by recent guests. The tree house is much more than a standard room and has a king-sized bed, kitchenette with a fridge, dining area, sofa, wifi, and a private patio. The facilities have a spa tub (personal hot tub), a walk-in shower, and a gas fireplace. They also have free parking.
We loved the provided breakfast included in the price. They bring it to your room in the mornings, and it is fresh and delicious. We felt like we were in a hotel. The tree house was perfect for exploring the city center and national parks. We loved visiting the Sundial Bridge Bridge and Bridge Bay at Shasta Lake and the Lake Shasta Caverns. The restaurant scene was also great, with average restaurant prices and great food.
This treehouse bed and breakfast was perfect for visiting the city and enjoying pampering. Here are reasons you should make a booking right now:
- Great Amenities: The room had everything we needed, including a full bathroom with a spa tub, walk-in shower, gas fireplace, kitchenette, and a private patio.
- Nearby attractions: Being close to the city center, it was quick and easy to visit the Sundial Bridge, the Caverns, and Bridge Bay at Shasta Lake.
- Great service: All the staff was super friendly and helped accommodate our visit by cleaning and helping us plan activities and find a good restaurant.
We loved staying at this unique little getaway. The only thing I would mention is that check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm, so if you are going to be late, you need to make arrangements with the property. Check-out before 11 am is also early.
- Enjoy a fresh breakfast brought to your room.
- Have coffee on the private patio.
- Go swimming and kayaking at Shasta Lake.
- Go bird watching and hiking on one of the amazing Mt. Shasta trails.
- Make sure to call ahead if you won’t be checking in between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- Check-out time is before 11 am, which is early for me.
Winding Up: The Best Treehouse Cabins in Mount Shasta, California:
Looking for romantic getaways in Mount Shasta or a break from city life? Mount Shasta’s treehouse accommodations in California are perfect for you and your family. With luxury treehouses near Mount Shasta, you’ll find secluded treehouses in California that provide not only a comfy stay but stunning views, lakes, parks, and plenty of outdoor activities.
Whether you’re into mount Shasta cabin rentals or vacation homes, there are three top treehouse lodging options in California that can make your stay enjoyable, relaxed, and special. If you prefer an eco-friendly lodging near Mount Shasta, we have those too, and don’t forget the Mount Shasta holiday rentals for those who love glamping.
Read on to find your perfect Mount Shasta nature retreat and let our experiences lead you to unique and unique stays in Mount Shasta!
Top Treehouse Rentals in Mount Shasta California
|Location and Attractions
|The Treehouse – A-Frame Cabin
|A cozy and modern cabin ideal for couples or small families.
|Close to Hirz Bay, Lassen Volcanic Lake, Redwood, Crater Lake, and Mt. Shasta Ski Park.
|Up to 4 guests
|2-bed, 1-bath, free parking, wifi, deck with grill, fully equipped kitchen.
|Great views, outdoor activities, romantic setting.
|No cell reception, another larger rental nearby.
|Mt Shasta Majestic Retreat – Luxury Treehouse
|A spacious lodge-style treehouse perfect for a larger group of friends or family.
|Close to Lake Siskiyou Beach, Mount Shasta City Park, Gateway Trailhead, and Hedge Creek Falls.
|Up to 10 guests
|4 bedrooms, parking, Wi-Fi, game table, fireplace, huge deck, grill.
|Large space, outdoor activities, beautiful view, family-friendly.
|Three levels with many stairs, might not be suitable for all family members.
|The Pinecone Treehouse – B&B
|A bed-and-breakfast treehouse with a unique and pampering experience.
|Close to the city center, Sundial Bridge, Bridge Bay at Shasta Lake, Lake Shasta Caverns.
|King-sized bed, kitchenette, private patio, spa tub, gas fireplace, free parking.
|Fresh breakfast, great service, convenient location, romantic setting.
|Check-in restrictions (3 pm-6 pm), early check-out (before 11 am).
What accommodations do Mount Shasta tree house cabins offer?
Mount Shasta tree houses usually offer full amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen with a stove and oven, bathrooms with walk-in showers or tubs, a living area, and an outdoor seating area, and most have impeccable views. Other facilities and accommodations sometimes include a swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor showers, or a fire pit. Hotel-like accommodations sometimes also include an on-site restaurant or fitness center.
What’s the best Mount Shasta tree house cabin for a family vacation?
If you are looking to spend time with your intimate family, the best treehouse option is the A-Frame cabin With a Shasta Lake View. It accommodates four guests and has a stunning large front deck with a view. The location is perfect for family activities with nearby sites like Hirz Bay, Lassen Volcanic Lake, Redwood, and Crater Lake. Also, Mt. Shasta Ski Park is only 50 miles away.
What is the cancellation policy in most Mount Shasta tree house rentals?
Each rental has its policy, so contacting the property before your trip is best. However, when booking, most cancellation policy information states 48 hours before your arrival. Contacting the property will assure you are well-informed about the possibility of scheduling or getting your money back for a canceled trip.
Last Updated on December 11, 2023 by Brian