Welcome to the best treehouses in Hot Springs in 2024 awards show!
My boyfriend and I have rented some terrific Arkansas treehouses over the years and loved the experience. So we spent the last few weeks on the road searching for the best treehouses in Hot Springs, which promised a relaxing getaway.
For this, we consulted online reviews, took recommendations from locals, and roughed it out by spending a few days in each rental.
So after a lot of back and forth, testing amenities and locations, we narrowed it down to the top three treehouse rentals in Hot Springs, Arkansas. These rentals are based on our personal experiences, so you can get an honest insight into what each rental has to offer.
Warning: After staying in these gorgeous treehouses, you may never want to return!
Let me see the top treehouse rentals in Hot Springs!
The Grand Treehouse Resort – Best Hot Springs Treehouse Cabins
Source: booking.com The Grand Treehouse Resort – Best Hot Springs Treehouse Cabins
If you’re looking for a hotel-like experience in Hot Springs, book a rental at the Grand Treehouse Resort, which has the best luxurious treehouse rentals in Arkansas. My boyfriend and I stayed here on a local’s recommendation and had the best time.
We loved our time at this resort community, which has cozy living spaces such as a master bedroom with beautiful furnishings and luxury bed linens, a private bath, and a comfortable lounge area. However, our favorite space was the outdoor deck, which gave great views of the property and had ample seating.
So book a treehouse at the Grand Resort, as they have the best treehouse rentals in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The modern amenities: Each treehouse has central heating and air conditioning, a living area with a flatscreen TV and cable channels, a kitchenette, a dining space, a private bathroom with free toiletries, a shower, and a hairdryer, and a lovely master bedroom.
- The comfort and convenience: The treehouses come with private gardens and decks to relax among nature, a jacuzzi tub in each rental, luxury bed linens and towels, complimentary goodies, and terrific hosting.
- The location: The Grand Treehouse Resort location is ideal for those seeking privacy in secluded woods while being minutes from downtown Hot Springs, downtown Eureka Springs, the Ouachita Mountains, and the Eureka Springs Historic District.
Our time at this treehouse was nothing short of perfect, and we could hardly find fault with our stay. However, guests should note that there are weak Wi-Fi signals in most rentals, and parking is limited.
- The treehouse rentals are clean, well-maintained, and beautifully decorated.
- The hosts are attentive and responsive to any guest issues.
- Guests are within walking distance of resort amenities.
- The treehouse is close to great hiking and nature trails in Arkansas.
- The treehouse is stocked with all the amenities you need for a relaxing stay.
- Some of the bedding is uncomfortable and difficult to sleep on.
- There is limited Wi-Fi connectivity in the area.
Overall, we had a terrific time at the Grand Treehouse Resort location, and it has some of the best Arkansas rentals for a luxury getaway.
The Nest Treehouse – Best Couples Getaway Near Hot Springs National Park
Source: vrbo.com The Nest Treehouse – Best Couples Getaway Near Hot Springs National Park
My boyfriend and I came across the Nest treehouse while looking for the best treehouses in Hot Springs, and we’re glad to say this rental fits the description perfectly. The treehouse is an African tent hovered on stilts, so you’re among the trees and can enjoy hotel-like interiors and amenities.
We were awed by this treehouse’s interiors, which have an open floor living plan with a king-size bed and reading nook, a spacious lounge area, and a gourmet kitchen stocked with all necessary utensils and appliances. However, our favorite spaces were the decks, which had a seven-person hot tub, comfortable outdoor furniture, and terrific views.
Our host was Cheryl, who’s terrific and ensures guests have a comfortable stay.
So book the Nest treehouse for a unique treehouse living experience, as it’s one of the best Hot Springs treehouses. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The luxury amenities: The treehouse is centrally heated and air-conditioned, has a huge bathroom with a heated toilet seat and bidet, an antique shaving mirror, Alexa speakers, a stainless steel wall oven, microwave, refrigerator, and appliances in the kitchen, and a hot tub.
- The spaces: This rental can comfortably sleep four people from its king-sized bed and sleeper sofa, has a large flatscreen TV in the cozy living area for movie nights, a big kitchen, and lovely outdoor spaces for cooking, entertaining, and soaking in the jacuzzi.
- The attention to detail: The owners have put a lot of thought into making the treehouse feel special, with details like industrial accents from Britain, a camping chair, and leather sleeper sofa for maximum comfort, complimentary linens and bath robes, and much more.
The only small negative to our stay at this one treehouse cabin was that the treehouse hadn’t been cleaned thoroughly before our stay and showed some signs of wear and tear overall.
- The treehouse has a rustic outdoor shower.
- The treehouse is near Eureka Springs, Arkansas, with great restaurants and outdoor activities.
- You can spot wildlife, such as deer roaming the property from the porch.
- The bathroom has a heated toilet seat and bidet.
- The rental is pet friendly.
- The treehouse is not cleaned well after the previous guests leave.
- The tent shows signs of wear and tear and is in need of maintenance.
Overall, the Nest is the best treehouse cabin in Hot Springs, Arkansas, for a couple’s getaway.
Mountain Air Treehouse – Best Treehouse near Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Source: airbnb.com Mountain Air Treehouse | Starlight Haven
My boyfriend and I are returning guests at the Mountain Air treehouse location in the Starlight Haven treehouse rentals, as it’s a terrific property for couples and small groups. The Mountain Air treehouse location is surrounded by the Ouachita Mountains on all sides and is close to downtown and Hot Springs National Park.
We always have a great time at this treehouse, which has modern amenities like a private hot tub, upscale furniture, an all-season fireplace, and a porch swing outdoors to enjoy the views. Our favorite part was spending evenings on the deck, which looks onto the property, and you can often spot deer and wild turkeys roaming.
In addition, the treehouse is hosted by Miranda, who’s a terrific hostess and ensures you have a relaxing stay here.
So book the Starlight Haven treehouses for your next getaway in Hot Springs, as it’s one of the best rentals in Arkansas. Here’s why:
- The amenities: The treehouse has a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a private bathroom, a small kitchen with necessary utensils, a gas grill, a soaking tub, a fireplace, high-quality furnishings, and beautiful décor.
- The packages: You can make your stay at this treehouse even more special by getting a specialized package for birthdays, anniversaries, or any celebration, which includes cakes, champagne, roses, chocolates, sparkling water, and more.
- The location; The treehouse rentals are on 27 acres of wooded property bordered by a beautiful creek and the Ouachita Mountains, with great hiking trails nearby and many wildlife spotting.
The only small problem we faced during our stay was that the fireplace didn’t heat properly, so the treehouse stayed cold.
- The rental is clean, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The hosts are friendly and attentive throughout your stay.
- The treehouse has comfortable furnishings and all the amenities you need.
- The rental is close to a creek on acres of wooded property.
- The hot tub is ideal for relaxing under the stars.
- The way to the treehouse is from a steep, gravel driveway which is difficult to drive on.
- The fireplace doesn’t heat the interiors well.
Overall, we had a relaxing getaway at the Mountain Air tree house, and we consider it one of the best treehouse rentals in Arkansas.
What are the best treehouse rentals in Arkansas near downtown Hot Springs?
If you’re looking for a treetop rental that’s close to downtown Hot Springs for dining out, shopping, and enjoying town life, book the Grand Treehouse Resort rentals. This location has high-end treehouses with hotel-like interiors and facilities, which are secluded in their private wooded settings.
What are the best Eureka Springs treehouses?
The Eureka Springs location has some of the best treehouses in Arkansas, as they’re close to town and have a peaceful setting. Some of the best Eureka Springs treehouses are the Hobbit Caves and Castles, the Canyon View treehouse, and the Grand Resort treehouses.
What are the best treehouse cabins in Arkansas Eureka Springs?
Some of the best treetop cabins in Eureka Springs include the Winery Chateau treehouse and the Starlight Haven treehouse, Hot Springs. These rentals promise rustic treehouse living while providing all the modern amenities you’re used to for a fantastic vacation experience.
What’s the benefit of staying at the Serenity treehouse in Hot Springs?
The Serenity treehouse location makes it an ideal rental in Arkansas for couples and small groups, as it’s very private and well-kept. The rental can accommodate two people from its single bed and bath, a cozy kitchenette and living area, and roomy outdoor spaces to enjoy the mountain views.
Winding Up The Best Treehouse Rentals Hot Springs
If you’re looking for a relaxing vacation rental in Arkansas that’s close to nature, book the Hot Springs treehouses. These treehouses promise modern facilities from rustic treehouse cabins, gorgeous locations, and stunning mountain and water views.
So spoil your loved ones with a vacation at the amazing Hot Springs treehouses mentioned in this article.
Looking for a family treehouse Hot Springs? Book the Grand Treehouse Resort rentals.
Need a couple’s getaway in Hot Springs, Arkansas? Don’t miss the Nest treehouse.
The Hot Springs treehouses have everything you need and more!
Last Updated on February 3, 2024 by Brian