Welcome to the best-of-the-best treehouse rentals in Eureka Springs, Arkansas!
During our summer road trip, my boyfriend and I rented many treehouses in the Eureka Springs location. We sought out the best rentals, with all the amenities for a comfortable stay, romantic getaway treehouses, and cabins with breathtaking views.
Thanks to a lot of online research, local agency visits, and talking to friends, we found treehouses with stunning views of forests, creeks, mountains, and lakes.
Our goal was to find the perfect rentals for everyone’s taste and needs, so we could help you save money, time, and stress over finding your perfect Eureka Springs treehouse.
We based our list on location and vicinity to downtown Eureka Springs, view, amenities, host interaction, and overall experience.
We only listed the best-of-the-best treehouses so that your time is well-spent!
So don’t delay; find your perfect booking now!
Source: Airbnb.com Lake Lucerne – Coyotes Rest Cabin #08
The Grand Treehouse Resort – The Best Eureka Springs Treehouse Cabins with a Hot Tub
My boyfriend and I loved staying in the deluxe queen studio treehouse at the Grand Treehouse resort at the Grand Treehouse resort. We loved the location, only minutes away from Eureka Springs Historic District, Basin Spring Park, Lake Leatherwood Park, and downtown Eureka Springs.
The treehouse had a comfortable and clean double bed, kitchenette, dining table, fireplace, and spa bath. There were even modern amenities like a coffee maker for your morning coffee, air conditioning, private deck with outdoor furniture.
This rental was our top pick for Eureka Springs treehouses because:
- Modern comforts: The property is one of the few treehouse hotels offered in the state. And the studio rooms come with all modern appliances, toiletries, a fireplace, a hot tub, and outdoor furniture.
- Location: It’s easy to get to the Historic District, Lake Leatherwood, and nearby walking paths and hiking trails. The city offers excellent dining.
- The views: The property is nestled in a wooded area, surrounded by tall lush trees and the sound of the birds.
This rental was one of the top treehouse cottages we visited. However, other rentals are on the property, which is a partially secluded area. I would have liked a bigger kitchen.
- Soak in the private jetted tub with a forest view.
- Lounge on the private deck and read your favorite book.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner next to the fireplace.
- Spend some time at the lake soaking up the sun and having a picnic.
- The kitchenette is limited, so bring some of your dishes.
Source: Booking.com The Grand Treehouse Resort (deluxe queen studio)
The Winery Chateau Treehouse – Best Treehouse Eureka Springs, Arkansas for Couples (Oak Crest cottages)
My boyfriend and I loved staying at the Winery Chateau Treehouse studio at Oak Crest cottages. The interior is beautiful, with hand-crafted wood details around the fireplace, large windows, a handmade dining table, a large double bed, and a kitchenette.
We loved the amenities like air conditioning, free wifi, flat screen TV, toiletries, coffee maker, and mini fridge. My favorite part was the location because we were close to some great hiking trails, Onyx Cave Park, and downtown Eureka Springs.
This well-designed, furnished treehouse is in a perfect location close to town and forest trails. Here are reasons you should book it:
- Cozy and romantic interior: The treehouse cabin contains handmade wood details and oversized comfortable furniture. The fireplace and lush forest view make it a perfect romantic spot.
- Amenities: We enjoyed great comfort with a big flat-screen TV, free wi-fi, air conditioning, coffee maker, and more.
- Location: We loved visiting closeby attractions like the Onyx Cave Park and Eureka Springs Historic District.
This treehouse rental had great accommodations, and we loved staying here. I would have appreciated an earlier check-in time because 4 pm is the king of late. Checkout is also early, at 10 am.
- Enjoy a quiet morning coffee on the private deck.
- Cuddle up with a good book next to the large windows and relax.
- Visit the Onyx Cave Park for a unique adventure.
- Light the fireplace for some evening romance.
- The check-in and checkout times could be better. Unless you are staying multiple days, there’s little time.
Source: booking.com Oak Crest – The Winery Chateau Treehouse 12
The Cayotes Rest Cabin is eclectic, with beautiful views and accommodations. My boyfriend and I loved this one-bedroom, one-bathroom log cabin treehouse on Lake Lucerne designed for two guests. It has excellent comforts like a cable TV, fully equipped kitchen, wood burning stove, wrap-around private deck, queen-sized bed, and bathtub. It has all the amenities you need.
The surroundings are lovely, with views of Lake Lucerne and lush forests. We loved eating outside and grilling. It was comen to see it deep in the morning with my coffee. We went for a romantic dinner.
We loved staying here. It’s one of our top Eureka Springs treehouses because:
- Privacy: The secluded surroundings of tall trees and wildlife will make you feel alone in the woods. The deck and yard are private and peaceful.
- Views: Overlooking Lake Lucerne and peaceful woods are serene and calming. There are even deer and other small animals that visit the treehouse.
- Comforts of home: With a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, and spacious bathtub, you will feel at home with some additional pampering.
As far as Eureka Springs treehouses go, you will be fine with renting this beautiful spot. The only thing I can think of that bothered me was the lack of a washer. If you stay for a few days, laundry tends to stack up.
- Soak in the bathtub and enjoy the rustic log cabin feel.
- Prepare a romantic meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Enjoy the sound of the birds and trees on the deck with your morning coffee.
- Visit downtown for some great shopping and restaurants.
- The treehouse lacks a washer, and clothing quickly piles up, especially if you love hiking.
Source: Airbnb.com Lake Lucerne – Coyotes Rest Cabin #08
The Abbey Chateau Treehouse – Perfect Romantic Getaway Treehouse Cabin in Eureka Springs (Oak Crest cottages)
This Abbey Chateau Treehouse is perfect for two guests. The Oak Crest property is a spacious studio with a king bed, deck area, air conditioning, free wi fi, and cable TV. I loved the jetted jacuzzi tub with complete privacy and ceiling-to-floor windows. The layout includes a living area, kitchenette, sleeping area, and outdoor eating area.
The location is close to great hikes, biking areas, and other outdoor activities. We enjoyed visiting Lake Leatherwood Park, Onyx Cave Park, Carnegie Spring Park, and Basin Spring Park. We also found excellent restaurants nearby, including one called the Local Flavor.
This fun and peaceful rental made our list of favorite treehouse cottages because:
- Location: nestled in the trees, this treehouse offers peace, even though it is minutes away from city contents.
- Accommodations: The large windows, jacuzzi tub, king bed, and peaceful outdoor area are a perfect spot to relax.
- Close-by activities: The location provides easy access to hiking, bird watching, biking, and even shopping and night bar hopping opportunities.
This spacious studio had plenty of room and accommodations to make out stay great. However, guests should remember that this is part of the Oak Crest resort and treehouse hotels. So there are other guests in the area.
- Go hiking and birdwatching at one of the nearby trails.
- Read your favorite book in the private jacuzzi bathtub.
- Grill a last meal on the spacious and private deck.
- Visit some excellent restaurants and bars nearby for a fun night out.
- Oak Crest has multiple property rentals, so you will hear from or see other guests.
Source: booking.com Oak Crest – The Abbey Chateau Treehouse 10
Cozy Treehouse Cabin w/ hot tub – Romantic stay close to Beaver Lake and Lake Leatherwood
We loved this cozy two-guest treehouse cabin on an 18-acre woodland retreat. The one-bedroom, one-bath treehouse is furnished like a log cabin with comfortable furniture, a queen bed, a comfortable deck with a view, an electric fireplace, and a hot tub. The bathroom has a jetted tub, shower, and basic toiletries provided.
I loved soaking up the sun on the deck and making meals on the wood BBQ. Another feature I enjoyed was the giant porch swing. We found some awesome activities near the property, including canoeing, kayaking, mountain bike trails, and hiking.
This treehouse will assure any couple of a comfortable stay. Here are three reasons why you should book it:
- Location: The treehouse is on an 18-acre woodland retreat. A breathtaking forest and wildlife surround it.
- Luxury details: There are many significant details like the porch swing, hot tub, jetted tub, electric fireplace, and outdoor eating area that make the property luxurious. You have all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay.
- Privacy: The treehouse is surrounded by woods and plants, so even though there are many large windows and outdoor seating areas, you will feel completely alone on the estate.
We enjoyed this cozy log cabin treehouse so much that it’s hard to find fault. However, there is no water and dryer. For active couples staying longer, this can be a problem.
- Spend the night eating out on the deck and watching the stars.
- Soak in the private hot tub night and day, surrounded by forest trees.
- Read or enjoy the sound of the birds on the giant porch swing.
- Prepare a special meal in the fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary amenities.
- We love outdoor activities, which can make the laundry pile up quickly. There is no washer or dryer.
Source: Airbnb.com Cozy Cabin w/ hot tub WIFI 50″ Smart TV
Snow White at Enchanted Treehouses – Most Peaceful Eureka Springs Treehouse Cottages Arkansas
The Snow White at the Enchanted Treehouse was a perfect spot for two guests. The tree house has a private bathroom, a walk-in shower, a stunning jacuzzi for two, a mountain view, a full kitchen, and a lovely fireplace. We loved the outside deck with a glass grill and hanging chair.
The location was perfect, and we enjoyed a free concert at Basin park and did some zip lining, swimming, and boating during our stay. The property is only a mile from historic downtown Eureka Springs.
This rental was one of the best couples’ treehouse cottages with lots of room and activities for night and day. Here are three reasons you need to book it:
- Location: The tree house is close to many activities, including swimming, boating, hiking, and exploring the nearby downtown.
- Privacy: Even though other rentals are nearby, you will feel alone in the woods. Great lush trees around the treehouse provide lots of privacy.
- Comfort: There is plenty of room in this treehouse cabin, with great details like a two-person tub, a spacious deck with a glass grill, a comfortable king bed, a full kitchen, and a walk-in shower.
This property and interior are enchanting, and we had a great time. The property even offers couples packages, but they are still expensive compared to many other rentals.
- Take a couples bath while enjoying the mountain and forest views around you.
- Go for a zip line adventure or boating and swimming nearby.
- Light up the gas grill on some excellent food and drinks in the forest.
- Go shopping and restaurant hunting in the historic downtown city area.
- Catch a free concert at Basin Park.
- The property offers additional packages and services, but they are pricy and add up quickly.
Source: enchantedtreehouses.com Snow White at Enchanted Treehouses
Winding Up: The Best Treehouse Rentals in Eureka Springs
Eureka Spring Treehouses are notable for many reasons. They offer great outdoor activities, nearby water sports, and zip lining. Most have excellent amenities and are perfect for couples and families.
We carefully analyzed all our visits to bring you the best options. So make sure to read carefully! We guarantee you will find your perfect Eureka Springs treehouse!
What accommodations do Eureka Springs treehouses have?
Most Eureka Springs treehouses offer spacious cabins with kitchens, full bathrooms, comfortable sleeping areas, and modern appliances. Whether you choose a secluded treehouse in the woods or a stay at one of the treehouse hotels, you will have all the comforts of home. Some great amenities include hot tubs, outdoor showers, spacious decks, full kitchens, fire pits, fireplaces, and more.
What are lakeside treehouse rentals available near Eureka?
Multiple extraordinary treehouses are available near lake Lucerne, lake Leatherwood, and Beaver lake. Check out the Cozy Treehouse Cabin w/ hot tub, which is a great stay close to Beaver Lake and Lake Leatherwood. Another great option is Coyotes Rest Treehouse near Lake Lucerne, perfect for honeymoons and anniversaries.
Are there treehouse hotels available in Eureka Springs?
Yes. The Oak Crest cottages with a great option like the Winery Chateau Treehouse are two creat treehouse hotels with multiple cabin options. Another one of our favorites is the Enchanted Treehouses with multiple cabins like Snow White.
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian