Welcome to your best guide to treehouses in Berlin, Ohio!
My boyfriend and I love the forest getaways in Ohio’s Berlin, so we spent the last few weeks on the road searching for the best treehouses for a relaxing stay in this area. For this, we consulted online reviews, took local recommendations, and stayed a few days in each rental to get the real treehouse living experience.
Our search led us to places in Ohio’s Amish Country, the infamous Berlin Woods treehouses, and nearby accommodations with serene locations, great facilities, and views.
So after much back and forth and weighing the pros and cons of each rental, we narrowed it down to the top three Berlin, Ohio, treehouses ranked on amenities, hosts, locations, and overall value.
Each treehouse mentioned below is ranked on our personal experiences, so you can get an honest insight into what each rental offers.
Let me see the best Berlin, Ohio, treehouses!
Luxury Treehouse Getaway – Best Amish Country Lodging Treehouse
Source: vrbo.com Luxury Treehouse Getaway – Best Amish Country Lodging Treehouse
My boyfriend and I are returning guests at the Amish Country lodging treehouses, as they’re perfect for a vacation in Ohio’s Berlin woods. This luxury treehouse is nestled in 38 acres of private wooded property in the heart of Amish Country, with stunning treetop views enjoyed from all around.
We had an amazing time at this treehouse with an all-wooden interior, leather furnishings, an indoor jetted tub, and many more comfortable amenities. However, our favorite space was the outdoor deck facing the woods, which had comfy rocking chairs and a table to enjoy the scenery with a morning coffee or a book.
Our host was Jeff, who was friendly and responsive, and ensured we had a great stay each time.
So book the luxury Amish Country tree houses for your next getaway, as they’re undoubtedly the best. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The modern amenities: The treehouse has a king size bed in the bedroom, a jetted tub, a private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster and stove, a flat screen television in the living room, and leather furniture.
- The outdoor setting: The treehouse has an outdoor deck facing the woods and a canopy bridge suspended in the air leading to the treehouse, which is great for taking in the views.
- The attention to detail: The owners have put care into making the treehouse feel like home, with touches like good crockery, cozy furnishings, a gas fireplace to keep the place warm, and well-stocked necessities.
We had the best time at this luxurious treehouse and faced no issues during our stay. However, guests should note that there are other rentals close by, so there isn’t much privacy, and you have to share the property with them.
- The treehouse is clean, well-maintained, and stocked with all the necessary amenities.
- The hosts are attentive and communicate well.
- You can spot doves, barrel owls, and bald eagles in the trees from the treehouse’s 30-foot height.
- The treehouse was featured on HGTV among Ohio’s best treehouses.
- The location is close to Berlin and Millersburg, Ohio, for grocery runs and dine-outs.
- The treehouse is located amidst other rentals, so there isn’t much seclusion.
Overall, we had a fantastic time at this treehouse, and we consider it an ideal rental for small groups and solo travelers in Ohio’s Amish Country.
Cricket Hill Treehouse at Ohio’s Amish Country Lodging – A Romantic Treehouse Getaway
Source: vrbo.com Cricket Hill Tree House Berlin, Ohio
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Cricket Hill treehouse and had a fantastic time. This rental is one of the cozy treehouse cabins in the Berlin Woods, located close to a country pond and away from the other rentals.
We loved this spacious treehouse with luxurious amenities like an outdoor two person jetted tub, a rustic fire pit with benches below the treehouse, and comfortable interiors. The best touches were the local Amish-made pillows, leather furnishings, and cherry hardwood floors, which gave it a real treehouse look.
In addition, our host was attentive and cooperative and ensured we had a good time.
So book the Cricket Hill treehouse for a couple’s weekend, as it’s one of the best Berlin, Ohio treehouses. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The spaces: The treehouse has a full kitchen with all the essentials, a gas fireplace in the living room, a full bathroom, an outdoor hot tub, and cozy outdoor furniture on the deck.
- Comfort and convenience: The treehouse has comfortable leather furnishings, a peaceful environment in the woods, many spaces for relaxing and remote working, and restaurants and stores nearby.
- The views: Guests will enjoy beautiful views of the forest, country pond, and ravine from the treehouse’s 22-foot height, from the wraparound deck and windows.
The only small downside to staying at this treehouse is that two sets of stairs lead to it, which can be difficult to climb for the elderly and people with mobility issues.
- The treehouse is clean, well-maintained, and well-furnished.
- There is a combination of modern and rustic amenities for a glamping experience.
- The hosts make sure you have a great time with their hospitality.
- There’s a fire pit and outdoor grill for cooking.
- The rental offers beautiful views of the forest, ravine, and passing wildlife.
- There are two flights of stairs leading to the treehouse, which will be difficult for people with mobility issues.
Overall, the Cricket Hill treehouse rental is ideal for couples and is one of the best treehouse hotels in Berlin, Ohio.
Skyview Treehouse @ Berlin Woods – Cozy Treehouse Cabins in Berlin for a Family Break
Source: airbnb.com Skyview Treehouse Berlin Ohio
On a local’s recommendation, my boyfriend and I stayed at the Skyview treehouse in the Berlin Woods and had a fantastic time. The rental is ideal for families as it can accommodate up to six guests and has many spaces to entertain and seek seclusion around the treehouse.
This spacious rental has beautiful spaces like a wraparound deck overlooking the property, a covered porch, a crow’s nest loft, and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. We particularly enjoyed making meals in the treehouse’s large kitchen and eating them in the outdoor dining area.
So book the family friendly Skyview treehouse, as it’s one of the best Berlin Woods treehouses. Here’s why you’ll agree:
- The modern amenities: The treehouse has two hot tubs, great outdoor furniture, a large kitchen, two king beds and two single beds for sleeping, an outdoor fire ring with seating, and a grill.
- The location: The treehouse is nestled between Berlin, and Millersburg, with access to hiking trails, restaurants, the Mennonite Heritage Center, and many attractions in the area.
- The attention to detail: The owners have paid special attention to making the treehouse feel modern, with details like a Keurig coffee maker, a 4K Roku TV with streaming, plush furnishings, a cozy gas fireplace, and excellent views.
Although our trip was without any issues, future guests should note that the treehouse isn’t very well-stocked with kitchen, bed, and bath essentials for large groups. So it’s best to bring some basics like towels, trash bags, and pots.
- The treehouse is immaculate, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The hosts are always available for assistance.
- The treehouse is great for families and couples.
- The outdoor spaces give stunning views of the property.
- The treehouse has a private location away from other rentals.
- The treehouse isn’t well-stocked for large groups.
Overall, our time at the Skyview rental was terrific, and we highly recommend it to families as the best Berlin Woods treehouse.
What are the Best Berlin woods treehouses?
The Berlin Woods treehouses offer luxury treehouse hotels and rustic tree house cabins in secluded woods, which are ideal for families, couples, and solo travelers. So book the luxury treehouse cabins if you need a glamping-style getaway in Berlin or the Skyview treehouse for a budget weekend with your family.
Are there tree house hotels in Berlin, Ohio?
The Amish Country, Ohio treehouses are the premier rentals for a treetop getaway in Berlin, Ohio, with luxury amenities, stunning locations, and peaceful views. So you can find terrific treehouse hotels in this high-end community, which provide a modern-day treehouse getaway with all the facilities of your favorite hotels.
What are the best treehouses Berlin, Ohio?
The Berlin tree houses in the Berlin Woods, in the Amish Country Lodging, and on Cricket Hill are some of the best in Ohio, as they include budget accommodations and high-end rentals. So you can find an ideal rental suiting your needs among these treehouse communities in Berlin, Ohio.
Winding Up The Best Treehouse Rentals Berlin Ohio
For a relaxing getaway, there’s no better place than the treehouse rentals in Berlin, Ohio, which have gorgeous locations nestled in private woods with treetop views and modern amenities.
So you can find the best treehouses for couples, families, and solo travelers, from the details mentioned in this article.
Need a family-friendly treehouse in Berlin? Book the Skyview treehouse.
Want a treehouse for a couple’s weekend? Book the Cricket Hill treehouse.
Looking for a luxury treehouse? Book the Amish Country Lodging treehouse.
The best treehouses in Berlin, Ohio, have exactly what you’re looking for!
Last Updated on December 11, 2023 by Brian