Welcome to our in-depth guide to Tennessee’s top treehouse rentals in 2024!
My boyfriend and I spent weeks exploring from Nashville to the Great Smoky Mountains, the hidden gems in Gatlinburg’s woods, the scenic Monteagle Mountain area, Springfield, and quaint towns like Bloomington Springs.
Our journey to discover the best treehouses involved reading lots of online reviews, talking to locals, and getting advice from travel experts. The most important part? Staying in these treehouses ourselves to really understand what they offer.
We aim to help you find the perfect treehouse in Tennessee, that fits your style, needs, and budget. We’ve selected the top treehouses, focusing on their facilities, comfort, and unique locations for their value.
Whether you’re after a romantic getaway, a family adventure, or a luxury stay, we’ve got options for you. Our picks include treehouses with stunning views, forest hideaways, and those offering pure luxury.
Let’s explore Tennessee’s best treehouse rentals in 2024!
TreEscape – Best Treehouse Rental by the Treehouse Guys
Source: Vrbo.com TreEscape treehouse
My boyfriend and I are big fans of the Treehouse Guys from the DIY show, and staying at the TreEscape tree house they built was a dream come true for us. We had an incredible time staying at this treehouse, which is a private retreat in the woods, minutes from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, plus the Great Smoky Mountains.
We loved this treehouse for its incredible architecture, as it has oak and hickory trees growing through the interiors, an outdoor deck, and beautiful wooden furnishings all around. My boyfriend especially liked the swinging chairs downstairs, where we could relax in the evenings with a coffee and a book.
The serene surroundings and beautiful interiors are just some of the reasons we consider the TreEscape one of the best Smoky Mountain treehouse rentals, and here’s why you will too:
- The attention to detail: The treehouse has beautifully designed interiors such as a deck with walnut bars off the kitchen windows with bar stools, amazing views, hog wire railing with a drink rail to allow guests to enjoy a beverage while taking in the view, and a covered hot tub.
- The great amenities: The house has all the necessary amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, a loft with a queen bed, a tiled shower with glass doors and a rain shower head, high-speed internet connectivity, and a dining area.
- Working from home: The Treehouse Guys have ensured you can work remotely from this secluded location as well by providing high-speed internet, connectivity to all devices, and many small corners to work from indoors and outdoors.
We were smitten by this treehouse and could hardly find fault with it. However, the bedroom gets pretty warm at night and the AC temperature doesn’t lower, which can make sleeping uncomfortable.
- The house is very clean, well-furnished, and has all the necessary amenities.
- The house has gorgeous views which can be enjoyed from its spacious outdoor decks.
- There’s an outdoor fire pit with chairs for a campfire.
- The interior has a shiplap on the walls, a galvanized ceiling, live oak trees, natural light from the windows, and cool wood countertops.
- The hosts are great and resolve all your issues well.
- The bedroom is too hot at night, and changing the AC temperature is difficult.
Overall, the Tree Escape treehouse is one of the best Gatlinburg, Tennessee, treehouse rentals for couples, families, and small groups looking for a getaway.
Treehouse at the Glades – Best Gatlinburg Treehouse Rental Tennessee
Source: Vrbo.com Treehouse at the Glades
Last summer, my boyfriend and I stayed at the treehouse at the Glades and had the most amazing time. The large house is nestled between Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and National Park, but still secluded and quiet enough to enjoy a relaxing time. In addition, our hosts were Mel and Rosemary, who were terrific and ensured our stay was comfortable.
We loved this treehouse for its spacious interior, which easily sleeps up to ten people from its three bedrooms, and comfortable living room, making it ideal for families and large groups. The best part was the luxurious interiors featuring gorgeous woodwork, two cozy gas fireplaces, a soaring cathedral ceiling, a jacuzzi in the master bedroom, and a hot tub spa on the screened-in back porch.
So if you’re looking for the best Gatlinburg treehouse cabin rentals, make sure you stay at the Glade Treehouse, which is one of the best. Here’s why:
- The modern amenities: The house has all high-quality facilities, like HD TVs and an Xbox 360; a 50″ Smart TV, Blu-Ray/ DVD player, and a lower-level Game room with a pool table, so your group will have lots of fun here.
- The outdoor spaces: The treehouse is in a private half-acre setting that has two-story decks, a screened-in porch, a 5-burner gas grill, a basketball court, a 5-person spa with waterfall, and a beautiful pond at the entrance to the neighborhood where you can fish.
- The nearby towns: There are great restaurants and bars less than 3 miles from the cabin, while Dollywood, Downtown Gatlinburg, the Arts & Crafts Community, Pigeon Forge, and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park are all a 5-15 minute drive away.
It’s hard to find fault with such an amazing property, but one thing it lacked was Wi-Fi signals which were poor on the ground floor area. But the owners let us know beforehand, so we didn’t have an issue with this.
- The treehouse is gorgeous, well-maintained, and stocked with all the amenities you need.
- The outdoor spaces have cozy furniture and offer beautiful views of the surrounding scenery.
- The hosts are terrific and offer quick assistance when needed.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with cookware, utensils, and appliances, which makes cooking a fun experience here.
- The space is kid-friendly and has a Pack-n-Play in the master bedroom.
- The internet signals are poor on the main floor.
- The power can go out in the area during winds and storms.
So for the best Gatlinburg, TN, treehouse rentals, make sure to check out the treehouse at the Glades.
Hummingbird Treehouse – Best Tennessee Treehouse Rentals for Families
Source: Vrbo.com Hummingbird treehouse
We searched for treehouses in the Monteagle Mountains and came across the Hummingbird treehouse on a local’s recommendation. This fantastic treehouse is located on 18 acres of secluded woods, with downtown Monteagle and the mountain just minutes away.
My boyfriend and I had the best time staying here, as the Hummingbird is very comfortable and has great amenities like a smart TV with a soundbar, a gas fireplace, and even a firepit overlooking the forest. However, our favorite part was the covered porch which gave views of the surrounding scenery.
In addition, our hosts were very responsive and ensured our stay was comfortable.
So head to the Hummingbird treehouse if you want a secluded place for a family vacation, as it’s one of the best Tennessee treehouse rentals. Here’s why:
- The facilities: The treehouse recently got refurbished with high-quality mattresses, furniture, kitchen appliances, fiber internet, excellent cell reception, cable, and smart tv with a soundbar.
- The outdoor spaces: The treehouse has a smokeless firepit on a boulder overlooking the forest stocked with firewood and a saltwater hot tub to relax and unwind.
- The outdoor activities: The treehouse is close to many great hiking trails, waterfalls, and fishing ponds, in Monteagle Mountain and South Cumberland State Park.
The only negative of this treehouse is that it’s close to the neighboring treehouses on the owner’s grounds, so you won’t have complete privacy here.
- The treehouse is beautiful, spacious, and very clean.
- The kitchen is well-stocked and has all the necessary cookware.
- There are great towns and outdoor activities to try just minutes away.
- The outdoor hot tub, hammocks, fire pit, and front porch are excellent for enjoying the forest views.
- The hosts are amazing and take care of guests throughout their stay.
- There are other treehouses and cabins close by on the property, so there isn’t much privacy.
Overall, you can’t go wrong with a stay at the Hummingbird treehouse, whether solo, with friends or family, as it’s a terrific Tennessee treehouse rental.
The Dove Treehouse – Best Treehouse Cabin Rentals Tennessee
Source: Vrbo,com Dove treehouse
My boyfriend and I booked the Dove treehouse for our anniversary weekend, and it was such an amazing experience! This secluded treehouse cabin is nestled in the Monteagle area, surrounded by woods, and close to town and many State Parks.
We loved the cozy one-bedroom cabin, which was newly refurbished with designer-style furniture and had a spacious open floor plan with a living room, dining area, and kitchenette. The best part was stepping out onto the deck to enjoy the forest sounds in full and getting in the saltwater hot tub for two.
So if you’re looking for a treehouse cabin for couples, don’t miss the Dove treehouse. Here’s why it’s one of the best Tennessee treehouse rentals:
- The outdoor spaces: The treehouse steps lead to a private fire pit with chairs and a double hammock for relaxing in the great outdoors.
- The comfort and convenience: The treehouse uses a high-quality mattress on the queen bed, has a cozy dining space for two, a flat-screen HD TV, a tiled bathroom with a rain shower, and a fully-stocked kitchen with all necessary appliances.
- The location: The treehouse location is close to many prime hiking trails, waterfalls, and wildlife sightings from the nearby Monteagle Mountain and South Cumberland State Park.
The treehouse has no major drawbacks, except that the bed is too low and soft for some people. However, this isn’t a major inconvenience as you still get a comfortable night of sleep.
- The house is beautiful, well-furnished, and clean.
- The hosts are great and respond to your queries well.
- The hot tub is ideal for a soak at night and enjoying the evening forest views.
- The outdoor fire pit and hammock are terrific for a campfire.
- The treehouse is close to many outdoor activities and water sports locations.
- The bed is too low and soft, which may be a problem for some people.
- The place is close to other treehouses in the woods so you won’t have complete privacy.
Overall, a stay at the Dove treehouse is exactly what you need for a couples getaway, as it’s the best honeymoon treehouse in Tennessee.
The Poplar in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek Gatlinburg TN
Source: Booking.com Poplar in Treehouse Grove
In our search for the best treehouses, we came across the Tennessee treehouse resort location known as Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek. These terrific treehouses were built by the Treehouse Masters and are nestled in secluded woods, and each one is more beautiful than the last, especially the Poplar treehouse where we stayed.
We loved staying at this gorgeous treehouse with stunning woodwork, a wraparound deck with views of the forest, and comfortable indoor spaces with large windows. The best part was our hosts, who were very responsive and communicated well with us throughout the trip.
So if you need a secluded getaway in the woods, head to the Poplar in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek, one of the best Tennessee treehouse rentals. Here’s why:
- The amenities: The house is fully stocked with all necessary amenities, such as a TV, a kitchenette with a fridge and a microwave, comfortable furniture in each room, and towels and bed linens in the bedrooms.
- The nearby activities: The treehouse is close to great places like Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, and The Grand Majestic Theater.
- The architecture: The Treehouse Masters have made great use of space with this treehouse, including two bedrooms, a spacious deck, stairs leading to the house, and cozy rooms with large windows overlooking the forest.
There’s hardly any fault to be found with this place; however, one problem would be the proximity to other treehouses in the treehouse grove.
- The treehouse is beautiful, well-furnished, and stocked with all the necessary amenities.
- There are great outdoor spaces to explore in Treehouse Grove.
- The hosts are great and ensure you have a comfortable stay.
- The treehouse has an easy and accessible pathway leading to it and a good parking space.
- The treehouse location offers seclusion in the serene woods.
- There are other treehouses nearby which are often occupied so you won’t have complete privacy.
Overall, the Poplar is a terrific Norton Creek resort treehouse for small groups, families, and couples looking for a romantic escape in the woods.
Sulfur Ridge Treehouse – Best Luxury Treehouse Getaway Tennessee
Source: Airbnb.com Sulfur Ridge treehouse
Tennessee has some terrific treehouse hotels and resorts, but nothing trumps the Sulfur Ridge treehouse, a luxury accommodation in Bloomington Springs. My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend getaway and were pampered throughout our stay with their high-quality amenities.
The treehouse has a gorgeous interior and architecture, with a refurbished door from 1848, stained glass windows, gold finishings on the sinks, and lots of cozy nooks to settle in and enjoy forest views. Our favorite parts were the outdoor firepit and hot tub, which were excellent for cooling off after a day in the woods.
In addition, the house is hosted by Susan and Trent, who has done an amazing job at making the place feel lively and comfortable.
So spoil yourself with gorgeous tree house vacation rentals in Tennessee on your next trip and book the Sulfur Ridge treehouse. Here’s why we consider it one of the best treehouse rentals:
- The attention to detail: The owners have paid close attention to making the house comfortable, with a fully-equipped kitchen, a luxury mattress, a cast iron clawfoot tub large enough for two people, and even a jukebox for dancing to some old tunes.
- The property: The treehouse location is nestled on 19 acres of private woods, with hiking trails and waterfalls nearby, and even a campsite for larger groups.
- The functionality: The treehouse also serves as a dedicated workspace, with high-speed internet connectivity, places like a balcony, deck, and yard to work from, great air conditioning and heating, and a huge driveway for parking.
There are no drawbacks to staying at this place, but if you’re someone seeking complete seclusion in the woods, note that the wooded property also has a camp for larger groups that you may encounter.
- The house is well-maintained, fully furnished, and stocked with every amenity you need.
- The fun property entrance is made from wine bottles and an antique door.
- Susan is a terrific host and ensures your stay is one to remember.
- The treehouse features huge windows that give incredible views of the forest.
- The outdoor fire pit, patio, and hot tub are terrific for enjoying a night under the stars.
- The property has another accommodation nearby, so you won’t be totally secluded.
Overall, our stay at the Sulfur Ridge Treehouse was nothing short of fantastic, as it’s a terrific luxury tree house rental, TN.
Unique Treehouse – Best Tree House Hotel Tennessee
Source: Airbnb.com Unique Treehouse
Prepare to get immersed in luxury from the Unique treehouse in Springfield, one of seven treehouses on a 50-acre property in the woods, offering a terrific treehouse hotel experience. We had an amazing time staying at this treehouse, which is beautifully designed, and close to all major Springfield locations.
The treehouse is a three-story structure with a top deck overlooking the forest and Carr Creek, the main floor with the bedroom and living spaces, and an empty bottom floor for larger groups. My boyfriend and I had such a comfortable stay at this treehouse, as the host went out of her way to make the space feel like a hotel room, with wine bottles, roses on the bed, and complimentary snacks.
So make sure to rent the Unique treehouse for friends, family, or a couples getaway, as it’s one of the best Tennessee treehouse rentals. Here’s why:
- The property: The vast 50-acre lands house hiking trails, a labyrinth, a fishing pond (catch and release), and a creek that runs all year.
- The amenities: The cozy space has a great queen-sized bed with luxurious bedding, a microwave, fridge, coffee maker (organic coffee provided), and a toaster for cooking, plus a detached bathroom.
- The nearby town: The treehouse is thirty minutes from Nashville, and five minutes from Springfield, with great restaurants, bars, stores, and more.
The only negative to our stay here was the shared space and close proximity to other treehouses, which made privacy an issue, especially since we had to share the hot tub with our neighbors.
- The treehouse makes great use of space, and is clean and well-furnished.
- The deck is great for taking in views of the forest and creek.
- Larger groups can rent all three floors, which house four people.
- The host is amazing and offers great guidance on activities to try on the property and in Springfield.
- The treehouse is pet friendly.
- The treehouse is very close to the neighboring mansion and other properties.
- The hot tub is shared with the mansion.
So if you need a pampered camping experience in the woods, head to the Unique treehouse, which is one of the ideal tree house vacation rentals in Tennessee.
The Stamish Castle at Treehouse Mountain – Best Treehouse Camping Tennessee Rental
Source: Vrbo.com Stamish Castle treehouse
My boyfriend and I came across the Stamish Castle in our search for treehouse camping in Tennessee, and this property was a terrific find. Nestled in the 30 acres of thick forests in the Treehouse Mountain location, this gorgeous place is built on a single tree and offers panoramic views of the woods.
Our stay here was incredible, and we loved the house’s incredible woodwork and open floor plan, making the interiors look spacious. The place also offers a rustic treehouse camping experience with a shared bath house that two other treehouses use, which has private showers and toilets.
The hosts made our trip super comfortable and ensured the treehouse was in terrific shape for our stay.
The Stamish Castle is a terrific treehouse location, and one of the best treehouse rentals in Tennessee. Here’s why:
- The interiors: The treehouse features a cozy loft bedroom, a living room with large windows that provide forest views, bar top counters for meals, and a porch overlooking the forest.
- The amenities: The house is fully stocked with cookware, utensils, and a coffee station in the kitchen, comfortable bed linens in the loft, and bathroom essentials in the half-bathroom under the stairs.
- The outdoor spaces: The treehouse has a private fire pit below which is great for a campfire, and the spacious woods are open for guests to explore.
The only negative about the Treehouse Mountain location is that other properties nearby often have guests, and the bathroom situation is shared with them.
- The treehouse is well-maintained, beautifully furnished, and very clean.
- The kitchen is roomy and great for cooking meals in.
- The hosts are terrific and make sure your stay is comfortable.
- There’s a wooden walkway leading to the treehouse that is well-lit at night.
- The surrounding forest is serene and far from outside noise.
- The treehouse is in close proximity to other treehouses so you’ll have company at all times.
Overall, the Stamish Castle is a terrific property to rent for your next camping adventure in the Tennessee woods.
The Willow in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek – Best Gatlinburg TN Treehouse Resort
Source: Vrbo.com The Willow in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek
Another fantastic property built by the Treehouse Masters, the Willow in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek, is one of the best Gatlinburg, Tennessee, tree houses. The Willow is the most private one in Treehouse Grove, and you can hear the sounds of rushing Norton Creek from the house.
We loved our stay at this treehouse, which had great outdoor settings like a wraparound deck to take in the forest views, and a hanging swing below the treehouse to get cozy with a book. The interiors were also well-maintained and spacious, with two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
So if you’re looking for a terrific Tennessee treehouse resort, book the Willow in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek. Here’s why it’s one of the best Gatlinburg tree house cabins:
- The surroundings: You’ll enjoy the peace and quiet of the secluded woods, and during winter and fall, the Great Smoky Mountain snow too, which gently falls on the treehouse and resembles a winter wonderland.
- The treehouse location: At Treehouse Grove, guests have access to all the amenities, including grills, firepits, picnic tables, hammocks, swings, walking and hiking trails, and Norton Creek.
- The outdoor activities: Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and the Smokies nearby offer freshwater fishing, miniature golf, great restaurants, snowboarding, skiing, water tubing, sledding, rafting, churches, caves, forests, live theater, museums, waterfalls, winery tours, and much more.
The only downside to staying at the Treehouse Grove resorts was their close proximity to each other, so you’ll be steps away from your neighbor and not have complete privacy in the area.
- The house is beautiful, well-furnished, and stocked with all the necessary amenities.
- The resort staff is terrific, and you can reach them easily via phone.
- The Pavilion at Norton Creek Resort is also available for events.
- The treehouse offers all modern amenities like high-speed Wi-Fi, a shower, toilet, heating and cooling, and a kitchenette.
- You have access to great outdoor activities just minutes from your accommodations.
- The other resort treehouses are pretty close, so you won’t have complete privacy here.
So if you’re looking for the best Gatlinburg treehouse cabins for a relaxing time away, head to the Willow in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek.
Eagle’s Nest Treehouse – Best Treehouse Chattanooga, Tennessee for Families
Source: Vrbo.com Eagle’s Nest Treehouse
My boyfriend and I were on vacation with our families last winter and stayed at the Eagle treehouse, which is close to Chattanooga and nestled in the Monteagle area. Our stay here was terrific as the spacious treehouse easily accommodated the four adults and two teens in our group and had cozy living spaces everyone could enjoy.
The treehouse has a large dedicated bedroom and loft space, a daybed with trundle (with memory foam mattresses), and also a large, covered porch with a stunning view of the forest, where we enjoyed eating dinner every night. However, the best part for us was the private saltwater hot tub, where we enjoyed a soak after a day of outdoor activities.
So make sure to book the Eagle treehouse for your next family getaway, as it’s one of the best Tennessee treehouse rentals. Here’s why:
- The outdoor spaces: The Eagle treehouse has a terrific fire pit that’s stocked with firewood and has a double hammock next to it for a cozy evening outdoors.
- The nearby town: Guests can head to downtown Monteagle for great shopping, restaurants, antique stores, and exploring.
- The comfort and convenience: The treehouse offers high-quality linens in each bed, a cozy loft for kids to sleep and play in, huge windows overlooking the forest, and a spacious living room for socializing.
The only downside to your stay in this terrific treehouse is that the neighbors are pretty close by, and larger groups can make a lot of noise at night.
- The treehouse is beautifully furnished, well-maintained, and has all the necessary amenities.
- The hosts are great and communicate with you well throughout the stay.
- The covered patio is a great place to enjoy views of the forest.
- There are hiking trails, nature walks, waterfalls, and fishing ponds nearby.
- You can head downtown for shopping, dining out, and explore the area.
- The neighbors are close to your treehouse, so you’ll have company at all times.
Overall, our time at the Eagle treehouse made a great family vacation and was the best Chattanooga, Tennessee, treehouse.
What’s the best treehouse Rental at treehouse grove Gatlinburg, Tennessee?
The Tennessee Treehouse Grove is a resort community of treetop cabins in the Norton Creek Resort area, which has a collection of homes built for luxury treehouse rentals. Among these, the Dogwood treehouse, the Cedar treehouse, the Poplar treehouse, and the Willow treehouse are terrific rentals which guarantee a luxury treehouse experience in the woods.
What’s the benefit of staying at the Norton Creek Resort treehouses?
The Norton Creek Resort tree houses were built by Pete Nelson of the Treehouse Masters, the famous Animal Planet TV show. Each one is a masterfully created treehouse with amazing furnishings, interiors, and functional architecture that offer stunning forest views. The Tennessee Treehouse Grove resort community also allows guests access to many shared outdoor spaces and the forest, which they can explore.
Should I stay at the treehouse Cabins Gatlinburg, TN?
Gatlinburg offers some terrific treehouse cabins for rent, which are nestled in the woods and minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. Among them, Treehouse at the Glades is a terrific rental that offers a comfortable stay among the woods. The treehouse is designed for large groups and has luxurious indoor spaces, which make for a very relaxed time.
What are the best Treehouse cabins Chattanooga, TN?
The Chattanooga area is terrific for enjoying Tennessee outdoors from its many woodlands, hiking trails, and mountain climbing opportunities. So you can find gorgeous treehouses close to the Chattanooga area, such as the Dove treehouse, ideal for couples, and the Hummingbird and Eagle treehouses, great for families and large groups looking for a secluded stay in Chattanooga TN treehouse rentals.
What are the best treehouse rentals Nashville, Tennessee?
Nashville in Tennessee has some of the best treehouse rentals in the state, which are decked with modern amenities and nestled in secluded woods. Among them, the Unique treehouse in Springfield is a terrific rental, which has high-quality amenities, spectacular forest views, and acres of secluded woods for guests to explore. There are also some unique accommodations in the area, like a war bunker, lighthouse, and campsite, which make the experience of staying at this treehouse – unique!
What are the best treehouse Rentals Gatlinburg Tennessee?
If you’re looking for the best treehouse rentals in Gatlinburg TN, head to Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek, which offers luxury treehouses in the woods, and is close to prime destinations like Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. The Gatlinburg treehouse rentals at the Norton Creek Resort promise great amenities and outdoor spaces to explore, although the price point for them is higher than most treehouses in the area, while the treehouse at the Glades is great for families and large groups.
Is it worth staying at a Treehouse Hotel Gatlinburg ,TN?
The treehouse hotels at Gatlinburg offer a one of a kind experience of luxury treehouse stays in the woods, with all modern amenities at your display. Among them, the Serenity treehouse resort and the Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek Resorts are the most famous, which promise a hotel-like experience in their resort communities, and the chance to live in remote woods. However, bear in mind that the rental prices for these treehouses are steep, so prepare to splurge.
What are some luxury treehouse rentals Tennessee?
If you want to stay in Tennessee’s luxury treehouse rentals, book the Sulfur Ridge treehouse in Bloomington Springs, which offers a five-star experience from its treetop location overlooking the woods, stained glass windows, gold finishings, and all modern-day amenities.
Another great luxury treehouse rental is the resort treehouse community at Norton Creek. These set of treehouses are located close by and offer stunning forest views, high-quality living environments, and a rich living experience.
Winding Up The Best Treehouse Rentals Tennessee
There’s no better place than Tennessee to book a treehouse vacation, as the state has many treehouse rentals in its forested areas, mountains, and major towns, which are close to nature and have great outdoor activities.
My boyfriend and I have been staying in tree-top cabins and homes in Nashville, Gatlinburg, and the Smoky Mountains for years, so we can guarantee you’ll find the best treehouse rental recommendations from this article.
Looking for the best Tennessee treehouse rentals for families? Head to the Eagle treehouse in the Monteagle area and the treehouse at the Glades in Gatlinburg.
Need a Tennessee treehouse rental for a couples getaway? Book the Dove treehouse and the Willow treehouse in Treehouse Grove at Norton Creek.
Want to stay at luxury treehouse rentals in Tennessee? Book the Sulfur Ridge treehouse and the TreEscape treehouse.
The best treehouse rentals in Tennessee have something for everyone!
Last Updated on January 31, 2024 by Brian