Welcome to the best treehouse rentals in Georgia awards show!
My boyfriend and I have spent the last few weeks on the road in Georgia, searching for the best treehouse rentals the state has to offer. For this purpose, we consulted a ton of online reviews, took recommendations from locals, and tried staying for a few days in each treehouse.
Our travels led us from big cities like Atlanta to the Blue Ridge Mountains, small towns like Summerville, and as far as Gatlinburg in search of the most relaxing and secluded treehouses.
So after testing out the facilities and views and weighing the pros and cons of each treehouse, we finally narrowed it down to the top seven rentals. Below, you can find details of the best Georgia treehouse rentals ranked on amenities, locations, hosts, and overall value.
Our goal with this article is to help you save time and money in choosing the best treehouse by sharing our personal experiences. So you’re guaranteed a terrific getaway spot no matter which treehouse you choose from the list below.
Let me see the best Georgia treehouses already!
The Treehouse Cabin Creekside Home with Hot Tub – Best Treehouse Rental in Georgia
Source: booking.com The Treehouse Cabin Creekside Home with Hot Tub
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Treehouse Cabin in Summerville and had an amazing time there. The secluded treehouse sits on a remote spot in the woods, just steps from Storey Mill Creek, and offers the best getaway location for lone travelers or small groups.
We loved this simple treehouse which includes a single bedroom and bathroom and a cozy living room with large windows that let in lots of sunlight. The best spaces were the outdoor patio overlooking the woods, and the hot tub, which was ideal for relaxing after a long day outdoors.
So make sure to book the Treehouse Cabin Creekside home, as it’s the best treehouse rental in Georgia. Here’s why:
- The outdoor spaces: The treehouse is steps from the nearby creek, so guests can enjoy the sights and sounds of the rushing water. There’s also a fire pit with a picnic table and chairs and a charcoal grill outside for a BBQ and campfire option.
- The amenities: The treehouse offers a fully-equipped kitchen, complimentary toiletries, a comfortable bed, a TV and DVD player, great air conditioning, and much more.
- The activities: The treehouse is close to some great outdoor activity hubs, like state parks with hiking trails, golf courses, restaurants, and much more.
We were at a loss to find fault with this terrific treehouse during our stay. However, guests should note there isn’t good cell service, cable channels on the TV, or Wi-Fi signals. But we liked the chance to disconnect from our phones, so this wasn’t a problem for us.
- The treehouse is clean, well-furnished, and stocked with all the necessary amenities.
- The patio with outdoor seating and the hot tub is ideal for relaxing outside.
- The treehouse is dog-friendly and has a big yard for animals to play in.
- The treehouse offers complimentary amenities like beach towels, bed linens, and more.
- The location is within easy access to great outdoor activities.
- The cell signals and Wi-Fi connectivity is poor in the area.
- The communication with the property manager is vague.
Overall, we loved our stay at the Treehouse Cabin in Summerville, and it’s a great rental for couples and solo travelers looking for a place in the woods.
Canopy Blue Luxury Treehouse – Best Family Treehouse in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Source: booking.com Luxury Cabin in Blue Ridge Mountains
My boyfriend and I were planning a vacation with our families in the Blue Ridge Mountain area and came across the gorgeous Canopy Blue treehouse. This stunning treehouse has an ideal location in the Aska Adventure area and is perched on tall trees facing the National forest and the mountains, with historic downtown Blue Ridge nearby.
Our families had the best time at this treehouse, which slept all of us comfortably from its bunk beds, bed swing in the master bedroom, and a cozy mattress in the loft. However, the real winners were the forest and mountain views, which could be enjoyed from the gorgeous deck, rooftop porch, and large plate glass windows around the house.
In addition, our hosts were Ken and Linda, who made sure our trip was nothing short of perfect with their quick communication and hospitality.
So don’t forget to book the Canopy Blue treehouse for your next family vacation, as it’s one of the best treehouse rentals in Georgia. Here’s why:
- The attention to detail: The owners have put a lot of thought in making the home special, with touches like high-quality furnishings and beddings, sliding barn doors and a window seat in the bedroom, a hollowed tree trunk table with bird-feeder viewing from its top, sliding French doors overlooking the fire pit, and much more.
- The nearby locations: Guests will love the Benton MacKaye hiking trail right from their door, the chance to explore downtown Blue Ridge, and take nature walks in the National Forest.
- The amenities: The treehouse has a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, stoves, oven, and coffee station, an outside grill for BBQs, a fire pit in the yard for a campfire, a hot tub on the deck, and an undercover outside bar seating area which is great for having a meal.
The only negative to our stay was the drive down, which included navigating a bumpy, unkempt road, which got even harder after the rain.
- The treehouse is clean, beautifully furnished, and well-maintained.
- The hosts are super friendly and responsive throughout your stay.
- The treehouse is well stocked with all the essentials you’ll need.
- The views from every window and the outdoor deck and patio are amazing.
- There are great restaurants and stores to try out in the town, plus hiking and kayaking nearby.
- The gravel road leading to the treehouse is bumpy and difficult to navigate.
All in all, we had the best time staying at this treehouse, and we highly recommend it to families looking for a fun getaway in Georgia.
Luxury Cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains – Best Waterfront Cabin Treehouse Rentals Georgia
Source: vrbo.com Canopy Blue Luxury Treehouse
Prepare for a luxurious stay in a villa-like cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains, our favorite getaway in Georgia, and a terrific rental for a special occasion. The luxury cabin isn’t strictly a treehouse, but its three-story height is nestled among the trees and faces a rushing creek, making for the perfect treehouse setting.
We loved staying at this forest cabin, which is great for large groups and families with its three bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, and spacious living room. Our favorite part was the decks, which have seven levels, and offer stunning views of the creek and the surrounding forest, and we enjoyed meals, coffees, and reading books from them.
Our host was Zoltan, an amazing guy who communicated with us well throughout the trip.
So make sure to book a weekend at this luxury cabin, as it’s one of the best Blue Ridge treehouse rentals. Here’s why:
- The nearby activities: Guests can enjoy hiking and horseback riding trails, tubing and fishing on the Toccoa river, trying out local wineries, visiting Mercier Orchard for baked goods and specialty wines, and downtown Blue Ridge for restaurants and shopping.
- Comfort and convenience: The holiday home ensures guests are comfortable with its fully-equipped kitchen, high-quality bed linens, complimentary toiletries, an outdoor fire pit, and spacious decks with great outdoor furniture.
- The perks: The owners have designed the house to feel like a hotel with amenities like a terrific hot tub, a gazebo overlooking the creek, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and many cozy nooks to enjoy being secluded.
However, the only problem we faced during our stay was entering the house from the steep driveway, which made going in and out of the treehouse by car difficult.
- The house is very clean, beautifully furnished, and has all the amenities you need.
- The cabin offers a private environment close to the river with no one around for miles.
- Guests can pick fruits at the nearby orchard, fish in the river, and enjoy nature walks on trails.
- The two fireplaces, fire pit, and great heating keep the place warm and cozy.
- The owner is responsive and ensures there are no problems during our stay.
- The driveway was very steep, making driving in and out of the house difficult.
- There was poor Wi-Fi connectivity in the area.
Overall, we had the best time at the luxury cabin, and we highly recommend it to people looking for a well-maintained holiday home in the Blue Ridge area.
Tree House Lodge (Real Log Mountain Paradise) – Cozy Mountain Retreat in Georgia
Source: vrbo.com Tree House Lodge (Real Log Mountain Paradise)
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Tree House Lodge on a local’s recommendation and had a fantastic time here. The wood lodge is nestled among the trees in the Hiawassee mountains, minutes from Lake Chatuge and a short drive to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for shopping and dining.
We loved our time at this treehouse lodge, with luxurious interiors featuring tall vaulted ceilings, stone fireplaces, all-wood floors, and real logs built on the outside. The best part was the wraparound deck on both floors, which gave serene views of a creek from behind the house, and the screened-in porch, where we enjoyed some great meals with a view.
In addition, the host, Angela, is friendly and responsive throughout your stay, so you’ll enjoy great hospitality here.
The Tree House Lodge is a great rental for families, larger groups, and couples wanting a gorgeous treehouse getaway in the mountains. Here’s why:
- The interior spaces: The bedrooms are spacious and luxurious with private decks, a screened-in porch facing the creek, a cozy living room with a flat screen TV, a laundry room, fully equipped kitchens, great bathrooms, and much more which guarantee a relaxing stay.
- The game room: Guests will love the game room on the lower level, which has a pool table, an air hockey table, and a theater area with a 65″ smart TV with satellite channels and Netflix.
- The amenities: The treehouse has amazing amenities, like high-quality linens, a propane fireplace in the living room, kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry room stocked with the essentials, and comfortable furniture on the outdoor decks.
The only problem we faced during our stay was the complete lack of cell service and internet connectivity, which was inconvenient when we needed to make some important calls home.
- The treehouse offers stunning views, is secluded, and guarantees privacy.
- There are waterfalls, golf courses, and horseback riding trails a short drive away.
- The treehouse has an outdoor fire pit, a gazebo, and a beautiful stream on the back.
- Guests can try snow tubing and skiing in Maggie Valley or Gatlinburg during the winter.
- The location is ideal for families with children and large groups.
- There are poor cellphone and Wi-Fi signals in the area.
So don’t miss the chance to spend a few peaceful days in the Georgia mountains from this terrific treehouse.
Romantic Tree House Retreat – Best Couple’s Treehouse in Georgia
Source: vrbo.com Romantic Tree House Retreat
My boyfriend and I are returning guests at the Pamoon treehouse, as it’s a terrific sanctuary for a couple’s weekend. The gorgeous treehouse is conveniently located in the serene valleys of the Appalachian Mountains of North West Georgia and is surrounded by natural beauty within its 15 acres of private woodlands and walking trails.
We had a great time at this treehouse, which boasts an open-plan living space, a cozy bedroom, and an outdoor deck with views of the valleys. The best part was the outdoor hot tub and Japanese Ofuro soaking tub, both having a separate space facing the forest for a relaxing dip with a view.
In addition, the host, Alisa, communicates well with you during the stay and lives within walking distance to assist guests with any problems.
So couples looking for a getaway should definitely book the Pamoon treehouse, as it’s one of the best romantic and secluded treehouses in Georgia. Here’s why:
- The attention to detail: The owners have added many details to make the treehouse comfortable for couples, such as a private porch outside the master bedroom, the calming Japanese Ofuro soaking tub, cozy dining spaces for two, and high-quality furnishings from an interior designer.
- The location and views: Being in the North Georgia mountains gives the best views from this treehouse and allows guests access to nearby wooded trails where deer, turkey, and Red Cardinals often roam.
- The amenities: The treehouse has the best amenities for guests, like a fully-equipped kitchen, a gas grill, a firepit with outdoor seating, high-quality linens, complimentary toiletries, and more.
We were at fault for finding a problem with this terrific treehouse, but guests seeking privacy should know there are other treehouses nearby, and the owners and property managers also live pretty close.
- The treehouse is well-maintained, has beautiful furnishings, and has all the amenities you’ll need.
- The hot tub and soaking tub are great for unwinding and taking in views of the scenery.
- The owners and managers are terrific and make sure your stay is comfortable.
- Guests can travel to nearby Chattanooga, Ruby Falls, and the Lookout Mountains.
- The kitchen has all essential appliances and comes stocked with ingredients to make homemade meals.
- The owners, property managers, and other treehouse guests live close by, so you won’t have complete privacy.
- There is poor Wi-Fi connectivity in the area.
Overall, we had a fantastic time at this treehouse and highly recommended it to couples looking for a romantic getaway spot.
Treasure Hunt Treehouse in Metro Atlanta – Best Glamping Treehouse Georgia
Source: vrbo.com Treasure Hunt Treehouse in Metro Atlanta
For the young and the young at heart, the Treasure Hunt treehouse offers an escape room mystery for guests to solve and is one of our favorite Georgia treehouses. It’s nestled in a bamboo forest and consists of two treehouses connected by a rope bridge which gives stunning views of the surrounding scenery.
The unique structure consists of a bedroom on the first treehouse with a wraparound deck and French doors opening out to the forest and a screened-in deck with chairs on the second treehouse. We loved the quirky spaces here, especially the observatory on the second treehouse, which was ideal for nestling with a coffee or reading a book.
In addition, the owners are terrific and communicate with you well throughout the trip.
So if you’re looking for a fun adventure in the woods, head to the Treasure Hunt treehouse, as it’s one of the best Georgia treehouse rentals. Here’s why:
- The unique architecture: The treehouse features a Swiss Family-style glamping experience from the second treehouse deck, which is screened-in and has two levels facing the forest to feel like you’re among nature.
- The glamping experience: The treehouse has an outdoor bathroom on the ground floor, a stream running under the structures, a bridge, a hammock, and much more, which offers a great glamping adventure.
- The amenities: The treehouse has a single bedroom with a high-quality mattress and linens, handmade decorations, hanging solar lights in mason jars, a full bathroom with a toilet and shower, cooling from air conditioners and fans, and comfortable outdoor furniture on the decks.
The only negative to staying here is that the owners live very close by, and there isn’t much privacy from the treehouse’s open structure.
- The treehouse is clean, well-maintained, and has all the amenities needed for a relaxing stay.
- There are trails in the wooded area nearby for taking nature walks.
- There are gorgeous tall trees running through the treehouse’s interior and deck.
- There is a fun prize for people who solve the treasure hunt in the treehouse.
- Guests receive a brochure that lists great restaurants and activity recommendations in the area.
- The owners live close by, so guests won’t have complete privacy.
All in all, our time at this unique treehouse was the best, and we highly recommend it to people looking for a fun getaway in the Kennesaw and Atlanta area in Georgia.
Trinity Treehouse – Best Luxury Treehouse Rentals Georgia
Source: airbnb.com Trinity Treehouse
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Trinity treehouse on a local’s recommendation, and we were in awe of the beauty and art in this treehouse. Located in suburban Atlanta, this luxury treehouse is perfect for art and nature lovers, as the treehouse includes art curated from around the world and has gorgeous interiors.
We loved the living spaces in this treehouse, including an open living room, an upstairs loft, and an elevated balcony and deck overlooking the surrounding forest and nature. However, the best part was the host, Tracie’s, art on display from 11 African countries, which displays stories from the continent.
In addition, Tracie and Jeff are attentive and communicative hosts who’ve put a lot of thought into making the treehouse comfortable.
So don’t miss the chance to live amongst art and culture from one of Georgia’s best treehouse rentals in Atlanta. Here’s what makes it the best:
- The outdoor spaces: Guests can enjoy a camping experience from the outdoor fire pit, a Zen garden with various water features, Japanese lanterns and black bamboo fences, and an outdoor wood pellet grill perfect for smoking, roasting, and grilling.
- The activities nearby: Steps from the treehouse are the Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve, the Wilburn Farm Trail, 2500 acres of hills, granite outcroppings, lakes, and miles of biking and paved trails.
- The amenities: The treehouse features terrific facilities from its two bedrooms with queen and twin beds, a full bathroom, fresh linens and towels, high-speed Wi-Fi, Roku TV, a fully-equipped kitchen, and good heating and air conditioning.
The only small disturbance we faced during our stay here was the proximity of the treehouse to a police shooting range, so we could hear gunshots all throughout the stay.
- The treehouse is clean, well-maintained, and beautifully furnished.
- The hosts are terrific and ensure your stay is great.
- The treehouse is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to make your trip comfortable.
- Downtown Atlanta is nearby, with great restaurants, plus the Georgia Aquarium, Zoo Atlanta, the World of Coca-Cola, and more.
- The treehouse offers seclusion and privacy from the serene neighborhood setting.
- The shooting range nearby is loud and makes relaxing here difficult.
Overall, we had a fantastic time at the Trinity treehouse, and consider it the best luxury rental in Atlanta.
Is the Love is Blind treehouse in Georgia?
Yes! Fans of the Netflix famous reality dating series, Love is Blind, can visit the filming sites and infamous treehouses from the show. The treehouse is in Atlanta (as most of the show was filmed here) and is known as the Alpaca treehouse. The treehouse is nestled in a private bamboo forest, can sleep up to four people comfortably, and is one of Georgia’s most visited treehouse rentals since the show aired in 2020.
What’s the benefit of staying at the Atlanta Alpaca treehouse Georgia?
Aside from being a TV-famous filming site (featured on Netflix and Treehouse Masters), the Alpaca treehouse comes with many perks for guests to enjoy. For example, the treehouse is on a working rescue farm with llamas and roosters roaming the grounds and has beautiful living spaces, gorgeous forest views, and interiors made with reclaimed materials.
Should I stay at the Urban Glass tree house in Georgia?
The Urban Glass treehouse is a unique rental in Georgia, which is a 1300 sq ft space featuring modern glass furnishings, glass balconies, tiled floors, and glass walls. The spacious compound can easily accommodate up to seven people and is minutes from Atlanta.
Is the Sassafras treehouse Georgia a good rental?
The Sassafras treehouse is a new luxury rental that offers panoramic views of the Lookout Mountains and features terrific amenities like a soaking tub, an outdoor shower, a hot tub, a fire pit, and a bed swing. In addition, the treehouse is nestled in 18 acres of land with beautiful nature trails, and deer roaming the area.
What’s the benefit of staying at the Firefly Bend treehouse Georgia?
The Firefly Bend treehouse is located in Suches, Georgia, and is a great rental for adventure-loving travelers and couples, as it offers a great glamping experience. The treehouse is close to many hiking trails, a waterfall, and a creek, and it has some fun perks like an outdoor shower, fire pit, hot tub, and much more.
Is the Nature’s Nook treehouse worth renting in Georgia?
The Nature’s Nook treehouse combines nature lovers with modern living through its artistic design and interior spaces. The treehouse is ideal for people seeking a relaxing getaway, as it has many cozy spaces like front and back decks with stunning views, a massive oak tree in the middle of the living room, and a cozy loft with bunk beds and a private queen bed nook.
Winding Up The Best Treehouse Rentals Georgia
If you’re looking for a terrific treehouse rental in the US, don’t miss out on Georgia, which has incredible rentals nestled in the North Georgia mountains, in secluded town neighborhoods in Atlanta, and nestled in cozy forests.
So you can find the top Georgia treehouse rentals for your next weekend getaway from the details mentioned in this article.
Looking for the best family treehouse rental in Georgia? Book the Canopy Blue luxury treehouse in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Need a couple’s treehouse in Georgia? Don’t miss the Pomoon treehouse and the Trinity treehouse.
Want a luxury treehouse in Georgia? Book the luxury cabin in the Blue Ridge mountains and the tree house lodge.
The treehouses in Georgia are your home away from home!
Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by Brian